[D2, EE] Unlikely allies - Rath Tower

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

[D2, EE] Unlikely allies - Rath Tower

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:26 pm

It had been a long day and Jo'ren wondered what he was getting himself into. He drummed his fingers on the table a few times before placing the call. If Lt. Hin's info was correct then it only made sense to pursue this angle. He had other options, but they were a little more likely to result in...devastation.

He activated the communicator and entered the ID number he had been given.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Re: [D2, EE] Unlikely allies - Rath Tower

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:30 pm

On the other end he gets a male voice, “Uhh… whoa so hello? This is Randi how can I help you? I mean thanks for uhh calling Darth Hoshi, this is Randi how can I help you? Nailed it.”

“Hello?” the voice finished.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:36 pm

Rage...building. He sighed inwardly.

"This is Lord Jo'ren Rath. I seek an audience with Darth Hoshi. Is that something that you can arrange...Randi?"
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:39 pm

“Whoa… okay, she is busy at the moment probably,” he said causally and then there is the sounds of something moving on a desk.

“So yeah, busy, so what can I help you with Lord Jo?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:47 pm

"It's Jo'ren. Jo is a black market trader Randi." Perhaps Vengean will teach me how to crush throats from a distance?

"I need access to an installation being used by a group of... Let's call them independent operators. According to my Intel Darth Hoshi is quite familiar with them and could pull some strings to smooth things over."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:01 am

“Alright Lord Jo,” he said with a yawn in his voice.

“So you are going to have to contact our… uhh…” he snickered and continued, “Privateer division and ask to speak to Randi, it’s a different Randi… he’s a jerk but whatever right?”

“Like I told Randi, dude… I am just five minutes late and he blew a hydro-gasket, I was like man? Be cool dude. I was trying to get my roll on, you know ride the spice, but dude was totally not cool. Why we call him Bad Randi…. But yeah, so Lord Jo, you still there?
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:19 am

"Yes. Terrible. Just put me through to 'Bad Randi'." No reward was worth this.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:26 am

There is some dead air and then the sound of the line switching and then more fumbling and then a bored yawning voice, “Whoa… wait, uhh hello this is Randi so how can I help you? Oh yeah, wait I have a script.”

He then said in a stilted tone, “Hello-this-is-say-your-name, that’s weird… anyway, thank-you-for-calling, would-you, ask-for-customer-name, like-to-purchase-pirates?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:30 am

"Hello Randi. I'd like to discuss the Nova Blades." And then stab myself with a rusty knife.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:37 am

“Whoa the Nova Blades?” he said with surprise.

“So my ex-girlfriend, man she was so awful always bugging me to go shower Randi… Randi wash the dishes… Randi put on pants, like seriously I work for Darth Hoshi now… step off. So wait Nova Blades? They are not for hire, but I can send them a dis, a dis… dis-crete?” he said trying to pronounce the word.

“Look I can’t read this script. Hey Biff, you got mustard on this sheet,” there is the sound of lips smacking.

“Oh that isn’t mustard… anyway, so Nova Blades dude, yeah we don’t hire them but if you want to do business I can transfer you to Randi, he works for the Nova Blades,” he finished.

“Biff what is this stuff, it’s kind of good?” he said though obviously talking to someone on his end.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:18 am

"Yes, the Nova Blades. I didn't realise Randi was such a common name. Please put me through to Randi of the Nova Blades."

Absently Jo'ren wondered if a turbo laser strike against Bodhi's switchboard would be considered overkill.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:28 am

There is another transfer and there is a high pitched nasal voice that say, “Nova Blades… please hold… so anyways Huvi I told her well if you want that new hydro washer you better save up your money. I am telling you never have kids they will just suck creds out of you like a bankor tick. Ugh, fine but you call me back.”

She paused and said, “Thank you for holding, Nova Blades here, how can I help you?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:39 am

"I'm an associate of Darth Hoshi. I'd like to discuss access to one of your outposts for a few hours. Is that something you can arrange Randi?"
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:51 am

“Ah one, yes I can do that and two, my name is Kaneka-tik-magu’shinsi,” she corrected.

“I will need a 1000 credit transfer and for which location?” she responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:22 am

Well, you gotta spend money to make... an army of man-machine hybrids.

"My apologies, I shall endeavour to find and kill the person who gave me the wrong name." It seemed an appropriate response. "It's an ancient facility in the Galthor system. I believe you call it Nova Station."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:04 am

“Well now big spender I will send along a code and use it well should be good for the next ninety six hours, after that well honey, I hope you got good shields,” she said.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:14 am

"You got it. Ready to receive." Jo'ren set a timer to count down 96 hours starting now.

<Secure transfer of 1000 credits as appropriate>
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Return to New Adasta