Better then a Freeze Ray. (Day 2 LM, Alisters)

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

Re: Better then a Freeze Ray. (Day 2 LM, Alisters)

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:40 am

"I suppose that would depend on the project, Mr. Thalalos." Alister replied after a moment. "As for what I can do. My general projects involve the making and modification of armor, weapons and cybernetics. If that helps."
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:56 am

Remmington nods. "I am currently working on developing a prototype hyperdrive. Though I have done weapon modifications for lightsabers. I was thinking about working on armour modifications as well. Perhaps there is something there we can work on. Or maybe help each other out on something?"
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Alister Dravvad on Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:17 am

"The modifications I could do on my own. Thery are at a level where I wouldn't need much in the way of assistance." He replied after a few moments. "The hyderdrive is likely something I could help with. But if I were to cooperate you some sort of payment would be required."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:52 pm

"How much do you charge? Can payment be made in the exchange of services? I could maybe help you out with a project in return." Remmington asks.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:02 am

"That likely depends on the depth and scope of the work I do. Likely in the range of two thousand credits though." He offered after a moment of thought.

"As for the second? I suppose that depends if there is anything I have need of you for. As far as assistants go, I already have one though."
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:40 am

Remmington nods at the information. "Well that is good to know. I will keep you in mind doctor Dravvad... is that what you prefer to be called?" He asks.

"Fair enough. Well do keep me in mind if you have need for an extra mind for something."

Remmington Thalalas

Previous

Return to New Adasta