[EE2] Like Hogwarts but All Slytherin

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

[EE2] Like Hogwarts but All Slytherin

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:33 am

Remmington gets out of the speeder that brings him to the destination of the Sith Academy on Ziost. While not as large or prominent as the one on Korriban, it is still responsible for training and producing talented Sith for generations. He takes a look about and like a tourist takes out his datapad to take some pictures.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Re: [EE2] Like Hogwarts but All Slytherin

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:48 pm

Fa-Lei followed quietly, observing with interest.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:03 am

Remmington heads into the academy grounds to look around. "Hmm.. it definitely is smaller than the one on Korriban. Though more or less what I expected. What do you think Fa-Lei? Anywhere in the Academy that you want to take a look at?" He looks over to his companion.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 am

Fa-Lei tapped her chin and said, “Ze training grounds where ze acoylytes train with ze… lightzaberz? Oh and a library, and perhaps just ze tour of the place? Ze Sith training has alvays interested mein family.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:12 am

Remmington nods. "Sounds like a plan. Lets check out the practice yard where they train with lightsabers first then. I am curious as well. I want to see how it compares with the training that we do on Korriban."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:20 pm

She nodded and allowed him to lead, the training ground was a large circle but far smaller than the one at Korriban with a students training with weapons under the watchful eyes of a stern and brutal Overseer.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:03 pm

Remmington watches the training methods and is ready to critique with Fa-Lei and also see what he can take from it and improve his own teaching methods.

"The training grounds on Korriban is much larger than here. Training is..." He continues to observe.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:16 pm

Fa-Lei turned to him and said with confusion, “Training is vhat?”

She looked at him and then back to the students, “Did you consider vhat ve last spoke about, Remmington? I do not like… what is ze word… ambiguities?”

Fa-Lei observed and added, “They seem competent with ze light-sword, or at least ze one in charge.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:22 pm

"As to be expected of most Sith. The training is a brutal one aimed at creating stronger students and weeding out the weak ones. Though it lacks the flexibility in order to bring out the best in each student. Not everyone learns the same or at the same rate." Remmington answers and then turns his attention back to Fa-Lei.

"I have been thinking about it and how to address the issues. You mentioned politics but when however you look at it. The proposal that you offered leaves me losing out no matter what option I take. Who would seriously agrees with those terms? I feel that my genuine wish to see House Farro prosper may be taken advantage of." He is silent for a moment to let that sink in.

"Though as I said before, I wish for an arrangement that benefits everyone. For that purpose, I am thinking about setting up a council to rule over my House. I wish for your input on this Fa-Lei." He looks at her and waits for her response.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:47 pm

“I see no issue with a council, but mein sisters, current and those to be, ve vill support our allies but on our terms, but we are not mistresses to to share ye bed. Perhaps vhen our House had such veak ties it could be so, but Queen Ka-Tai is ascendant. Ve have enjoyed zis arrangement but it will end Remmington,” she replied calmly as she inspected the training sabers.

She lifted one up and looked at and said, “Vis is ze training tool, yes?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:49 pm

Remmington nods. "Yes, that is a training saber." He will leave her to her own devices unless she asks for help.

"The arrangement will be ending you say? You are aware that I was the one that insisted that Vas-Tu continue on with House Farro correct? Jun-Tsu had wished her to help restore my House but I chose to aid House Farro first."

He waits to a little to see her response. "As for the set up a council. I am thinking of giving 1 seat to Niriti's line, 3 to House Farro descendants that remain in my House, 1 to the Norn line. Also I think that Niriti's line will have the tie breaking voice in instances where the council is deadlocked."

After another pause. "I truly do wish to make some arrangement that everyone can be happy with."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:12 pm

“Ze council is not ze problem, dear Remmington. I do not zee any issue with how you vish to run your house, only ze matter of ze mistresses. Zat will end, our association vith your house can continue unless you force ze matter,” she replied.

“You have this courtesy for zeeding the Umbra avatar, consider it a boon.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:03 am

Remmington thinks about this. "How about we make the mistress thing an option. There may be those that wish it to continue. Does that sound fair?" He suggests.

"As I mentioned before, I already was planning on having any Farro lineage children train with House Farro. House Farro may decide which ones are a part of which House. Though I wish to keep those 3 seats on the council for the Farro lineage that stay in my House. House Farro techniques and rituals work best with a group." He waits to hear her opinion.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:36 am

She just nodded, noting what he felt was important and then tested the weight of the weapon.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:50 am

"Good. Just so you know, I do plan to work you and your sisters hard for the benefit of my House so I hope you're prepared." Remmington grins a bit.

"How does it feel? House Farro usually trains with ancient weapons so the lack of weight may feel a bit off for you." He asks.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:10 pm

"Ve do not shirk our duties," she replied. "I must clarify, ze young ones, mein sisterz, are no longer in your consideration, yes?"

She made a clumsy swing and then said, "It is odd veapon." She set it down and added, "Can ve see their archives?"
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:02 pm

"No, that is fine. I will still talk with them if that is not a problem. If they decide for themselves if they wish for it then I shall accept but no, I will not actively expect them too anymore." Remmington answers.

He notes her swing and then nods after she puts down the training weapon. "I believe that is the building is over there." He points out the archives building and will lead the way over there.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:21 pm

Remmington Thalalas wrote:"No, that is fine. I will still talk with them if that is not a problem. If they decide for themselves if they wish for it then I shall accept but no, I will not actively expect them too anymore." Remmington answers.

He notes her swing and then nods after she puts down the training weapon. "I believe that is the building is over there." He points out the archives building and will lead the way over there.

“Ve vould prefer not, and given you have agreed zere is no need for further discussion on ze matter of mein younger sisters nor reason to even speak with them.,” she said firmly.

Fa-Lei made her way to the archives, “I am curious to see what zhis Academy has collected, such knowledge is vital for ze young to understand ze dark light.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:06 am

Remmington looks over the books and other information available in the archives. "There should be a lot of information available but the harder and rarer information is probably forbidden or hidden away somewhere else."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:11 pm

“Forbidden materials?” she questioned.

“Interesting,” she said as she tapped away at a terminal lightly. “Zo ze academy has materials that not even ze students can zee. Vhy?”
Dapper Dog

Next

Return to New Adasta