[D3, EM] Last flight to Galthor - Rath Tower

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

[D3, EM] Last flight to Galthor - Rath Tower

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:54 am

Jo'ren and his droids finished the pre-flight checks and awaited the arrival of their guests. As the make backer of this expedition he was hoping it would all prove worthwhile. At the very least it would be an opportunity for Draahg to prove himself. Lord Rath had called him first with instructions to be here for a special mission.

Lt. Hin scanned the computers for any signs of a communiqué about the job posting they had placed. He could tell she had a burning question for him. That was good. She was hungry, and he knew exactly what she wanted to ask him.

The guards would show his guests directly up to the ship. It was just a case of waiting now...
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Re: [D3, EM] Last flight to Galthor - Rath Tower

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:06 am

Lucinia was there bright and early, of course; she was always eager to get an expedition started. Yet despite the serious nature of the mission, she still wore a hint of makeup, and her trademark black dress.

On the other hand, she also carried a solid field pack. Arriving on the ship, she gave Jo'ren an almost-smile and a nod. "Lord Rath." She greeted him.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:22 am

Shaisha was feeling decidedly less bright about this early, and was already downing a can of caffinated as she arrived. Still, she seemed pretty ready to go, with her gear on her and ready. Mostly. Her armor was still at Dravvad's place as she got Jo'ren's message after it had been handed over to the man for adjustments.

Oh well. She had survived without it before, and could survive this too. Hopefully.

"Morning," she nodded to Lucinia and Jo'ren as she was shown up to the ship.

---

D3 Resilience because mblergh, so tired: 1eP+1eA+2eD 2 successes, 2 threat
ImageImageImageImage

Not tired but 2 strain because it's too early in the morning...
Last edited by Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:26 am

Draahg was prompt wearing clothes more fitting an outer rim traveler, rugged and brown and non descript making sure to hide his actual weapons. He did have a visible blaster on his hip and sturdy boots and goggles around his neck.

He took a seat and was quiet.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:48 am

"Welcome aboard. Looks like you're ready for an adventure." He nodded at the pack.

"Should be an interesting time. Oh yeah. This is my aide Lieutenant Hin." He introduced the small human woman tucked in behind a computer console.

Shaisha got a smile as she entered the ship. "Bright and early."

Draahg got a nod as well. "This is Draahg. I'm training him. This'll be good experience."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:51 am

"Too early," Shaisha commented in an overly dramatic and sullen tone, indicating that she was being fussy but also taking it with good humor.

She gave approving nods to the ones being introduced. "... Didn't know you had taken an apprentice already?" she commented thoughtfully over Draahg's introduction.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:20 am

Jo'ren looked at the quiet human and nodded. "Perhaps you would care to enlighten Lord Tenebrous with your elegant prose Draahg? See, I can be poetic too if I put my mind to it." There was no malice in his words, just a tiny hint of amusement.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:12 am

Draagh replied quietly, “Lord Tenebrous, sadly my prose is not as eloquent as Lord Rath has led you to believe. A pleasure all the same.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:45 am

"Heh." Jo'ren shook his head. "Draahg is apprenticed to Darth Vengean. I'm supervising his training."

He looked over to Lucinia. "Have you met Lord Tenebrous yet?"
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:52 am

Lucinia gave a slow nod. "In fact I have. We spent a pleasant evening time together just the day before yesterday."

She inclined her head to each as they arrived. "Now we only await Xyll, and we can depart."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Xyll Vanth on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:02 pm

As if the force willed it, Xyll showed up right as someone mentioned her name. She had some luggage with her... for the party... but mostly it was just she herself, in her armored red robes. She did not look pleased. Which is to say, she did not look pleased at how bright it was, and how she was awake now instead of sleeping. Maybe she just wasn't a morning person. Or maybe she had a bit of a late night. Either way, she was not at her best.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:32 pm

"Welcome aboard Lord Nyx. Ready for an adventure?" He gestured to Draahg. "This is Draahg, you've met Lt. Hin, and you know Lucinia Malveaux. Have you met Lord Tenebrous?"
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:35 pm

"Lady Malveaux is known to me, but Lord Nyx is new - though her reputation preceeds her," she gave a nod to Xyll. "Lord Nyx, or Lord Witness? Which do you prefer?"

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Xyll Vanth on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:44 pm

She nodded to those introduced to her.

"I do not stand on titles. Call me by what you find appropriate," she said. "I must admit, I was not expecting this trip to involve one of the aspirants."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:38 pm

Lucinia shifted uncomfortably. "Are any of you medically trained? I had hoped that my injury would heal in the night, but it still troubles me."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:40 pm

Shaisha's attendant had kind of just blended into the background, as was a good survival tactic when hanging around a bunch of Sith Lords.

So when Shaisha called on her, she stepped forward. "My attendant have some medical skill. She can see to you before we leave."

"Of course, my lord."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:54 pm

Lucinia noded. "Very well. Let's step into the back a moment. I'd rather not begin this expedition by stripping in front of my colleges."

With a quiet dignity, she rose, moving towards what must have been a private room on the ship, motioning for the aid to follow.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:58 pm

"Yes, my lady," she nodded, following the lead of the Sith lady. While her medical skills were for... different purposes, this skill had come in handy a few times outside of the interrogation room.

In private, the woman worked with a precise familiarity of what she needed to do, her hands steady and strong to the feel.

"A stim injection should help your body's natural regenaration to work in conjunction with your treatment, my lady. This is all I can do for now."

---

D3 EM Medicining Lucy. Surgeon 2 and 1 auto-advantage from Physician's kit and +1B: 1eP+2eA+1eB+1eD 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage

2 success + 2 ranks of Surgeong = 4 Wounds healed.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:14 pm

And with a last stim, Lucinia was whole again. Well, as whole as she ever was.

"Your attendant does good work, Lord Tenebrous." Lucinia said as she re-entered the meeting area. "If you would commend her for me." It was unclear whether she'd commended her herself or not.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Xyll Vanth wrote:She nodded to those introduced to her.

"I do not stand on titles. Call me by what you find appropriate," she said. "I must admit, I was not expecting this trip to involve one of the aspirants."

"We were at the Academy together. Known each other a long time now." He gave Shaisha a grin and told the two they were free to find a room for the treatment.

"Good to have everyone in top shape for this."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Next

Return to New Adasta