[D3 EM] Too Much, My Body

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

[D3 EM] Too Much, My Body

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:17 am

The exercises on the previous day had been interesting, but there weren't any open to him today, so it was back to the gym first thing in the morning, because maintenance was important. He was about to begin when his datapad chimed. He liked to see the tracking visuals on the screen as he worked out, otherwise he would leave the device locked away with his other gear, but here it was, telling him that something that matched up with signature of encoded Eagle messages had been posted.

He scanned the first few lines, shaking his head softly. Fortunately, he didn't need to read it, the program he'd been given was designed to decrypt things like this, right? He ran the program, and it seemed like there was something there, but maybe Tyr was just too stupid to understand the results? The program spat out some technical information and Tyr snarled at the screen. Ugh, this is ridiculous, he stabbed at the screen, closing the program, and got down to his daily routine.

---
[D3 EM] Eagle Decoding (Computers, Hard, Jo'ren Despair): 3eA+1eS+3eD 0 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Return to New Adasta