[ME4 - Rath Tower] Comparing Notes

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

Re: [ME4 - Rath Tower] Comparing Notes

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:56 pm

"Reconnection. Haven't seen much of her the last few years. What about you, still keep up with our classmates?"

Nobody. Just been me and my aide. You?
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:14 pm

"Not really. Mainly just Niriti and Jun-Tsu due to family." Remmington answers.

"What about you? Married yet? Got any kids?" He asks as he taps away.

Just myself. Though a reported the 1st major thing I found to Public Security. The 2nd major thing I found. I may have made myself a target after I reported the 1st thing.

I figured out that Eagle is using an Imperial Code.
The code that Eagle is using reserved for the Imperial Channel that the Dark Council uses.
So there is a traitor among the Council or someone high up enough to have access to that.

Do you have any suspicions on who that may be?
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:43 pm

"Not married. Got a daughter, she's great. Staying with my people for the moment. Wait, you and Jun-Tsu?"

Huh. That's a big deal. You told anyone else about this? Wouldn't surprise me if one of the council is behind it all.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:51 am

"That's nice. What's your daughter's name?" Remmington nods at Jo'ren surprise.

"My House and House Farro have been close for a while. I guess you can say that Jun-Tsu and I are childhood friends. We have a daughter, her name is Vas-Tu. She is with Jun-Tsu. Have you met her yet?" He says in a tone that is fitting for a proud father. Correction, daddy. When you have a daughter, you are a daddy.

So far Public Security just knows the part about it being an Imperial code.

I shared the rest with master, Colonel Moraal and now you. I will not be surprised if I am being watched, possibly marked. So I may need you to watch my back.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:55 am

"Lyria. She's a real sweetheart." He chuckled. "No way. Vas-Tsu is your daughter! She's something alright. I didn't know you and Jun-Tsu were so...friendly."

Gotcha. No worries bro, I got your back. Call me if you need a rescue.

There's a leak in Public Security too. I got a contact there. If you get a name or get in trouble come here. My people will let you in.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:46 am

"I'd like to meet her sometime. Pictures if you got them." To Jo'ren's surprise Remmington shrugs his shoulders and smiles. "Well when the opportunity to make a super baby came, we took the plunge."

I should not be surprised that Public Security has been compromised too since Eagle has the backing of someone on the level of a Dark Councillour.

I will keep looking on my end. Though we should work together on this.

Anything else you may need a hand with? I am always willing to help a friend.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:21 am

"A super baby huh? Well, she does seem pretty special." Jo'ren pulled out a Holo of Lyria. "Here she is." He smiled broadly.

Yeah, don't go getting in above your head.

I'll be in touch tomorrow when I've chased down another lead.

Not right now, but maybe in a few days. Will keep you posted.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:24 pm

Remmington looks at the holo and smiles. "She is quite precious."

"That reminds me. Do you know anything about the Dread Masters and the cathedral and followers that they have here?" He asks.

I will try to be careful though the traitor has vast resources as expected. If we play too safe then we may be too late in acting. I can see something happening during the Aspirant challenges. A lot of VIPs all in one place.

Let me know if you find any of the Dark Councillours acting suspiciously... more than usual.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:23 am

"Hmm, now you mention it. I met them yesterday. The Dread Masters. Still haven't been to their place. What's it like?"

Yeah, it's a good target alright. I got info on the Wyrm, one of the Eagle's 'talons' today. Here's what I found.

(Jo'ren gives Rem the info, which is basically an image and a brief but of background).

I might have more on other targets later but this is all I can confirm for now.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:41 am

"You did?" Remmington asks a little surprised. "What are they like? The cathedral, I didn't see much but it didn't seem that impressive. There were a lot of poor hungry masses there. I didn't find anyone immediately who may have been spreading the word. Makes me wonder if they are just running a soup kitchen. Though I can see them being used as fuel for the true followers.

Ran into Lord Thorne there. Not sure if you remember her but she was in our graduating class." He comments as he copies and saves the data.

Much appreciated.

When you want to meet up again?

Remmington Thalalas

Previous

Return to New Adasta