[ME4 - Rath Tower] Comparing Notes

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

[ME4 - Rath Tower] Comparing Notes

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:45 am

Remmington talks on his comlink with Qi-Vol Farro for a while during his transport via speeder car over to Rath Tower. He disconnects the call when he is in front of the impressive tower. He approaches the tower and announces himself. "Remmington Thalalas her to visit Lord Jo'ren."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Re: [ME4 - Rath Tower] Comparing Notes

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:50 am

Rem is shown in and taken up to a large meeting room by Jo'ren's aide. She makes polite conversation as they wait but it didn't take long for Lord Rath to appear.

"Thanks for coming Rem. It's good to see you. That riot cause you any trouble?"

He nodded at Ashley, who left to continue some other business.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:57 am

Remmington finishes his conversation with Lt. Hin when Jo'ren makes his appearance. He gives her a polite now and then approaches Jo'ren with his hand extended for a handshake.

"It is good to see you again my friend. No, they were not too much trouble Jo'ren. I put some dissidents down and turned in a protest leader in to Public Security. I hope things have been going well for you."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:53 pm

"It's been... Interesting." His thoughts went to the Rakatan station, the Emperor's arrival, the talk with Jun-Tsu.

"Yeah. I guess it's going kinda well. Killed a few dissidents myself. Will, they were probably dissidents." He shrugged and gestured to the table. "Let's talk old friend. What's new with you? You said you had info we should discuss."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Investigator Walber is calling for Jo'ren.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:20 pm

"Hold on Rem, I've got to take this." Jo'ren activated good comlink to receive the call.

"Investigator, this is Lord Rath. You may proceed."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Remmington nods as Jo'ren takes his call.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Investigator Walber on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:58 pm

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:"Hold on Rem, I've got to take this." Jo'ren activated good comlink to receive the call.

"Investigator, this is Lord Rath. You may proceed."

"You alone... got something important but not sure who I can trust," he said hurriedly.
Imperial | Security Officer | Investigator | Jaded | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Investigator Walber

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:59 pm

Remmington gestures that he can leave the room if Jo'ren wishes or not.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:10 pm

"Sorry Rem, I'd better take this alone." Once his friend had left Jo'ren continued. "Okay Walber, you can go ahead."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Investigator Walber on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:26 pm

“Alright, I think we have a leak at Public Security, been reviewing case files associated with the Eagle or incidents that could be aligned with them and found a startling amount of erroneous data… nothing damning as a gotcha but just mistakes that formed a pattern. By themselves they would get missed but these mistakes would allow suspects to go free or get reduced punishments.”

“Not enough to get anyone in trouble beyond a reprimand or light suspension though, paperwork builds up and mistakes get made… but kriff this has been going back at least a couple years and all under the watch of Major Nox, maybe she’s clean maybe it’s someone in her department but she is the only name I can see attached to this… maybe it’s above her…” Walber said as he tried to catch his breath.

“Not sure what I am going to do, if we do have a leak then… kriff, who do we trust?”

Played by Dapper Dog
Investigator Walber

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:48 pm

"Alright Walber. Bring me what you've got and I'll ask Ashley to review it with you. I'll deal with this."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:33 am

"Oh, and don't trust anyone Walber. Except me and Lt. Hin." Jo'ren added the last as an afterthought.

(OOC: Sorry for short posts, crap connection out here.)
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Investigator Walber on Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:35 am

Walber replied, "I trust no one, but need to hedge my bets."

He hung up.

Played by Dapper Dog
Investigator Walber

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:00 am

"Lieutenant, call up everything you can find on Major Nox." He then walked over and waved Rem back in. "Sorry about that."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:47 am

Rem returns back to the room after Jo'ren's call. "Looks like you have been keeping busy. Here I thought things were going to be easy after getting that tracker chip implanted. Did you get that too?"

He takes out his datapad and writes a message on it for Jo'ren to read.

Be careful about trusting any other Sith.

This is just a precaution. Don't say anything out loud about what we write on this.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:18 am

Jo'ren nodded. "Yeah been busy. Sure did. No reason not to."

He typed:
No shit bro. Anything specific?
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:20 am

"True enough, any proper Sith or Imperial citizen has nothing to hide. Well... except maybe Lord Bellious. I mean she is wearing all that armour... but I can tell... she put on some weight."

He taps some more into his datapad.

How much do you know about Eagle's coded messages?

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:24 am

"Don't let her hear you say that. Reminds me, I should speak with her." They're had been so much going on of late that he'd hardly been able to keep up.

We decoded one a few days ago. Led to a chatroom and a target list. Been off-world so much the last few days I didn't check for more.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:50 am

Remmington chuckles. "Yeah, she'd totally skewer me on the spot. Oh? What did you need to speak to her about?" He asks as he taps quickly.

Who else are you working with on the Eagle stuff?

Remmington Thalalas

Next

Return to New Adasta