What Rath had wrought [D6, MA]

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

What Rath had wrought [D6, MA]

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:33 pm

Xyll arrived at the imposing Rath tower right on schedule. She had called ahead of course, not too keen on finding out whether or not Lord Rath was the kind of Sith who enjoyed surprise visits. Especially when he'd have the home field advantage. She might've negated that by inviting him elsewhere, but this would suffice for her purposes.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Re: What Rath had wrought [D6, MA]

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:12 am

Xyll was met by Lieutenant Hin who greeted her with a polite nod and showed her up to a meeting room. Lord Rath was examining a datapad and rose from his chair with a slight smile when she entered.

"Lord Nyx, welcome. Had lunch yet? I can have some food brought up if you're hungry."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:11 pm

"I've eaten," she said as she moved closer, "thank you. Although I wouldn't mind it if you could rustle up a monolith steak, I've been rather curious about how they might taste. Probably not very good, however."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:23 pm

He chuckled. "Probably break your teeth. Damn things are mostly armour plating."

He gestured for her to take a seat. "Welcome to Rath Tower. What did you want to see me about?"
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:33 pm

"Well," she smiled sweetly, "As you may recall, you made me a promise. In exchange for my aid, yes? I believe that aid has been rendered."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:05 am

Jo'ren chuckled. "Yeah. I guess I did Xyll. I guess I did."

He rested one arm on the table. "Well. Let's not call me a liar. What do you know about Exar Kun's time on Yavin IV?"
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:37 pm

"I know that prior to his creation of the Brotherhood," she started up a summary of the things she knew, "he went there to pursue the knowledge of Naga Sadow at the behest of the spirit of Freedon Nadd, whom he betrayed and banished when he got there. And I know that he enslaved the Massassi that Sadow had brought there, becoming their god-king and instructing them to build temples for him. Too many to easily narrow down whatever structure you encountered him in. And I also know that he discovered many secrets there, including the ability to create sithspawned creatures by altering their physiology through Sith alchemy."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:47 am

Rath nodded. "Yeah, that's all true. But he didn't make all the temples on Yavin IV. He was searching for Naga Sadow's knowledge but he stumbled onto something else."

He slid a datapad over towards her. "Those are the approximate coordinates of the place where I met Exar Kun."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:29 pm

"Oh he stumbled on many things there, and mastered them all. And I have no doubt many of those things remain occluded from us."

She took the datapad and took note of the coordinates with obvious glee.

"Excellent," she said, "very good indeed. You have no idea quite how much this means to me."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:12 pm

"We've had a few adventures now Xyll. Let me know how it works out for you." He smiled at her glee.

"When will you go?"
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:46 pm

"As soon as time allows," she said. She wasn't quite certain how long it would take to get to Yavin IV from Ziost, but it might not matter.

"The Massassi have a queen now, right? What do you know of her? I would hate to have to pay some sort of, tribute, just to take a look."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:49 pm

He nodded. "They do. Jug'tih. I know her quite well, trained most of her guard and the first Massassi Sith. I can arrange a meeting. She was supposed to arrive a few days ago. Think she's on planet now."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:19 pm

"Oh? A meeting, that would be interesting. And useful. I suppose simply going there unannounced and doing my thing before leaving again would be seen as somewhat... rude. What else can you tell me about her?"
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:25 pm

"I've got forces on Yavin IV, but yeah. Would be better to be polite." He chuckled and at the question. "She's...well, far more than she seems. Be mindful of that. I might like provoking her people sometimes." He stroked his face spurs. "Yeah, I do. Even her champion. Anyway, not her. She's on a different level to most beings you'll meet."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:05 am

"Is she now? Not the typical Massassi?"
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Return to New Adasta