[EE6 - Rath Tower] Look Maw, No Hands

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

[EE6 - Rath Tower] Look Maw, No Hands

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:48 am

Remmington stops by Rath tower again to speak with Jo'ren. He announces himself over the comm at the door.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Re: [EE6 - Rath Tower] Look Maw, No Hands

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:15 pm

Rem was shown up to one of the spacious meeting rooms where he was met by Jo'ren. "Evening Rem. How's the hand?"

He had assembled a few pieces of info about the Eagle case and spread them out on the table.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:07 pm

Remmington sort of moves his right hand while his arm is still in a brace. "Still healing as you can see but at least the dizziness is gone. How are things looking with your lightsaber?"

He looks down and examines the information and takes out his datapad and puts it on the table for them to type messages with if needed.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:57 am

"Fucking Monoliths. Something's always got to damage my saber." He shrugged. "Guess I'll fix it up when I get a moment Rem."

He looked down at the pad and typed.

There's a leak in Public Security. It could be Major Nox, or someone that's been under her direct command for a while now.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:55 am

"Oh really? When and where else did it get damaged?" Remmington asks as he quickly types.

I am not familiar with Major Nox. What makes you think that she is the mole?

It looks like Eagle is still using the same Imperial Code. So they are probably not aware that I found out. Or they simply do not care enough to change it.

Are you aware that Darth Malgus is offering a large reward for helping take down Eagle?

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:43 am

"Heh. Nar Shaddaa, Gorian nebula, Yavin IV. I should make the damn thing out of cortosis ore." He chuckled and typed.

Because Inspector Walber told me he suspected her, or someone close to her, just before he went missing and wound up dead.

Okay. Maybe we can trace that code and find out who's using it?

Yeah, and I'd take his money. Been an expensive week.

Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:52 pm

"Dang... I didn't think it was so many times. Yeah, if I were you, I'd seriously consider remaking it our of cortosis ore at this point. Course that is easier said than done. You need to get your hands some in the first place." Remmington comments.

Inspector Walber is dead? Dang, I liked that guy. I hope this doesn't become a reoccurring theme with people we like.

Been really expensive for me too. Can you tell me more about how things work with Darth Malgus? Like how much information on Eagle he has. How quickly you guys share info? Etc.

I have suspicions that Darth Malgus is the traitor.

I have been trying to trace the coded messages but they cover up their tracks well and quickly. I am working on a virus that will mess up their systems and maybe by us a little bit of time to get what we need. I will let you know when I have that ready. Then Lt. Hin and I can work on busting in and grabbing what we can when their systems are down.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:02 pm

Jo'ren shrugged. "I'm a busy guy. Things get in my way sometimes. Not for long though."

I get a call with info, I don't share mine with his people.

Darth Malgus is setting himself up as a saviour. I don't know if that makes him a traitor.

Good luck with the virus. I was trying to hire a hacker, maybe if I get a response I can have them help out. Lt. Hin will be busy for the next 24 hours or so.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:26 pm

"Yeah, my funds are kinda running low. I should look at what I can do to make some credits. Its a shame that there is no Hutt Ball action that we can get in on." Remmington muses.

He just seems to be trying too hard too look like a hero. Plus he is someone who benefits the most from the Dark Council collapsing which is why I suspect him. No solid proof yet though.

How fast/complete of information do you get from his people?

Thanks. I should be done the virus in the next day or so. Next time those coded messages come up I'll give you a call before I nail them with it. Just make sure that Lt. Hin is ready and works fast. With their resources I estimate that we'll only have a few minutes at best to get in there and get whatever we can. We can compare notes after.

Oh you need a slicer for something? Well if you are having problems feel free to give me a shout. I can help with anything computer or mechanical related.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:17 pm

"You got mechanical skills, I'd think that'd be in high demand?"

Yeah, and his forces are conveniently gathered here...

Pretty fast, enough to track down targets and get to them before they do anything too damaging.

Thanks, I'll keep her posted when she gets back.

As for a slicer... Well, that's more complicated. I'll have a think about it.

What about you, need any help with anything?
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:04 am

Remmington nods. "They usually are. Though right now people seem to be focused on other things at the moment. Oh well, I am sure that my skills will be of use sometime soon. I have gotten even better than before if I do say so myself." He states proudly.

Definitely suspicious. Could argue that they are that good but still too convenient for me.

Feel free to come to me for anything you may need help with.

Hmm... aside from Eagle, I guess my secondary objective is to determine how powerful these Dread Masters and their Dread Word really are. You said in court that you felt it yourself? May you tell me more about that?

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:32 pm

"Heh, I bet you have. Yeah, with all the politics it's keeping people focused on getting noticed. Or not."

[i] The Dread Masters have this crazy may of fear that they can turn on their enemies. I mainly supported them because they helped me to find something I needed[. I should probably go and check out their Cathedral one of these days./i]
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:15 pm

"Out of curiousity, when and where did you pick up Lt. Hin by the way? She seems very capable." Remmington asks.

So you saw their abilities first hand? Are the stories about their powers accurate then? That they can affect entire fleets of ships?

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:25 pm

"Oh. She was serving in my Master's forces. Very capable. I asked for her to be transferred to my staff."

She's Gerald Hin's sister.

They affected an entire space station so I think the stories are true.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:47 pm

"You are quite lucky then. It is hard to find good help sometimes." Remmington replies.

The name is one that is nostalgic to to him. He makes a salute to their fallen comrade.

Gerald... he is missed. I am glad that you are helping out his sister.

That is truly impressive indeed. Though do you think that will be an issue with the Dread Masters return and the current Dark Council?

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:33 am

"True. Guess I have been lucky. She's an excellent analyst." He poured out a couple of shots of something and slid one over to Rem. "Here's to Gerry."

After taking the shot he typed a reply:

It could be a problem yeah. The dark council don't exactly like sharing their power. Guess it's going to be interesting times...

Speaking of which, I met your daughter. She's quite something.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:42 am

Remmington accepts the shot. "To Gerry." He makes the toast and downs the drink. "I could probably use a good assistant myself though I don't know what kind of talents will go well with mine."

I can already see some infighting occurring between them as well. It certainly is interesting. Especially with this Eagle stuff going on.

Speaking of which, I went over the list of targets and locations from before. It looks like the targets hit affect all the Dark Council members in some way. Except for Darth Marr. Though that seems a little too obvious to me. I am still very suspicious of Darth Malgus.

I saw Jun-Tsu yesterday and a seer mentioned something about Darth Malgus trying something soon. So best be on guard.

Vas-Tu certainly is a special child. Even still inside Jun-Tsu she had the power of a Dark Vergeance. She can probably become Empress one day. Plus she is super cute. What do you think from meeting her?
He smiles with fatherly pride at that last part.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:06 pm

"I usually pour one out for him every so often. Keeps me focused on revenge."

They're always fighting with each other. It's like a way to pass the time while we're waiting for the war to start up again.

Yeah, it smells of a set up. Not sure for what exactly. Guess we'll see.

It was good to see Jun-Tsu again. Was Korriban actually. Your kid is... More powerful than a normal child should be. Parenting is going to be interesting for you.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:56 pm

At the mention of revenge, Remmington nods. "So you have been keeping tabs on the perpetrator then?"

I would think it be better to gather resources and strengthen our personnel and equipment. Good time to maybe kick the Hutts out of the Outer Rim.

Vas-Tu is in good hands. There is also the rest of House Farro helping out. Her power is already well beyond both her parents combined. Though she is still a child and still growing.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:05 am

"Yeah. It's a tricky proposition though. Like tracking down a Krayt Dragon. You want to catch it, but then you've got to deal with it." He shrugged. It seemed an apt analogy for Zash.

Yeah, but our betters have kept themselves alive and entertained by this for a long time Rem. It's like a game to some of them. And as for the Hurts? They can afford to pay is off, or buy their protection from everyone else. It would just be a big distraction.

Yeah, like I said. Good luck bringing her up.

He flashed Rem a grin. "Day, do you want the tour? There's a lot of stuff you haven't seen yet." Of course some was off limits but there were gyms, training rooms, guest rooms, and the hangers and landing pads too.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Next

Return to New Adasta