The Adventures of Hyuna & Lt. Hin (D6, ME, Rath Tower)

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

The Adventures of Hyuna & Lt. Hin (D6, ME, Rath Tower)

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:13 am

As promised, Shaisha and her attendant arrived at Rath Tower at the arranged hour. She'd have to hand it to Jo'ren, this was some quick work.

"My Lord, are you still sure about entrusting me with this task?" Hyuna asked, nervous about the possible dangers.

"There are few I would trust for this mission, Hyuna, and you are one of them. Nathema is a scary place, but even more so for those of us who sense the Force. In this scenario, you and Hin have an advantage over me and Lord Rath." It was true, mostly, but it made for good peptalk.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Re: The Adventures of Hyuna & Lt. Hin (D6, ME, Rath Tower)

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:41 am

They were taken to a turbolift that went directly to the landing platforms above. The big guy was there standing on the ramp. He towered over the Lieutenant, but she was truly dwarfed by the other being present. Jo'ren was looking over their preparations.

"Okay, that's the last of your team Lieutenant." He waved Shaisha and Hyuun over to the ship. "Ladies. You know Ashley. My droids are inside prepping for take-off. This is Varrn." He slapped the Massassi on the shoulder. "He'll keep you out of too much trouble."

af7a266fe2c1c371f2f331edf7010bcd.jpg
Lt. Ashley Hin
af7a266fe2c1c371f2f331edf7010bcd.jpg (20.59 KiB) Viewed 2201 times

52328c8d24723ec52ad012c09e2f3e17.jpg
Massassi warrior
52328c8d24723ec52ad012c09e2f3e17.jpg (18.14 KiB) Viewed 2201 times
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:19 pm

Hyuna couldn't help but stare for a moment at the giant Massassi. They seemed much bigger this close and in real life than on the holos.

"Very good. Hyuna has the coordinates needed." Secretly Shaisha was relieved she wouldn't have to go back to Nathema herself.

"Impressive how quickly you got all this ready."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:22 pm

Jo'ren shrugged. "Like I said. Ain't got time to fuck around." He chuckled. "I am impressive though."

He patted the ship. "Don't break her too much Lieutenant. Good luck to all of you."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:25 pm

"Thank you, my Lord." Ever prim and proper the woman was. 'Lieutenant. Varrn. A pleasure." Nodding to the other two, the attendant boarded the ship to give the coodinates to the droids.

"Well, yes you do tend to impress," Shaisha smirked with some obvious admiration. She had nothing to hide from Jo'ren in that regard.

"How's the rest of the day looking for you?"

Lord Tenebrous

Return to New Adasta