[EM7] We Are The Hunters [Streets]

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

[EM7] We Are The Hunters [Streets]

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:07 am

The Mandalorian was up early. The Talons were being clipped. They had stood in the way of the terrorist plot. Now it was drawing closer to bringing the threat to Justice. To show what happened to traitors and their ilk.

How appropriate, that a Serpent of Clan Rook, would be hunting for one calling themselves the Eagle.

EM7 - We are the Hunters - Improved Street Smarts to gather clues on the Eagle (Cunning 4, Streetwise 2, Destiny Upgrade, Hard Difficulty): 3eP+1eA+3eD 4 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Carries: Specialized Mandalorian Armor
Heavy Combat: Jetpack
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Lt. Tyber Rook

Re: [EM7] We Are The Hunters [Streets]

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:03 pm

There was a noodle stand in the lower parts of the city the duros informant liked and sure enough he was there for his breakfast noodles.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:33 pm

Noodles. The common unifying food of the galaxy. Republic citizens, Imperial citizens. Those living on the edge of law and order.

Everyone loves noodles.

He approached the stand. Removing his helmet, he sat it on the counter, before sitting next to the Duros.

"Are you going for the Rodian special, or something more exotic today?" He smiled, leaning forwards on the counter. He noted the Besalisk running the counter, cooking the noodles, aided by another xeno, Mustafaran maybe?
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:41 pm

"I reckon I would but I like 'em plain and hot," he responded.

"You still bird watching?"
Dapper Dog

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:06 pm

"Till the wildlife changes." He smirked, ordering for himself as well. His head tilted, looking at the Duros.

"The flocks have been beginning to scatter. Now all that is left are finding the rarest of the rare."
Imperial Military
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:03 pm

“Well the way I hear it them Imperial boys been coming down hard on them there flocks, ain’t much else to hide now… but the way I hear it told he ain’t doing much hiding either, got himself an end game planned,” the duros said between slurps of noodles.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:57 pm

"Any clue on what the endgame is? Who, what, when, where?" He thanked the Besalisk as the Rodian noodle special was brought forth. The heavily spiced aroma filled his nostrils. The roasted meat was sliced almost paper thin, floating atop the broth. An assortment of swamp vegetables colored the dish.

Taking a few slurps, he could already feel the numbing sensation of Rodian peppercorns washing out his palatte.

"Anything at all."
Imperial Military
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:54 pm

“Hear things,” she shrugged, “Most seem to imply deployment of some superweapon or something, called Eradicator from what I hear from those in the know. Here they contracted a big time firm to do it on the hush.”

“Don’t know who but take your pick, lots of folks will do work for the right amount of creds.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:10 pm

"A big time firm?" He set his chopsticks down, contemplating the possibilities. "Are we talking an explosive? Some kind of biological weapon? A massive turbolaser?" He sat up straighter, looking to the Duros.

"I might know someone with a firm, could ask her if she's heard anything unusual."
Imperial Military
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:34 pm

"Just the name, but the way I hear it it can decimate cities," he responded.
Dapper Dog

Return to New Adasta