[D9LM] There Is Research to be Done

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

[D9LM] There Is Research to be Done

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:06 am

(eggspecting)

A new day dawned, and with it, a new order. But for many, life went on as usual. For Lucinia, that meant continuing her work... albeit with a few differences.

She gave her companion a smile as she rang the buzzer to the collection of rooms. "I do hope this is the right place. I fear the two of us might be rather startling if we're not expected." Her lipstick was very bright red, after all.

Lucinia carried a bottle of fine Malveaux wine. It was also very red, although deep instead of bright.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Re: [D9LM] There Is Research to be Done

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:18 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:(eggspecting)

A new day dawned, and with it, a new order. But for many, life went on as usual. For Lucinia, that meant continuing her work... albeit with a few differences.

She gave her companion a smile as she rang the buzzer to the collection of rooms. "I do hope this is the right place. I fear the two of us might be rather startling if we're not expected." Her lipstick was very bright red, after all.

Lucinia carried a bottle of fine Malveaux wine. It was also very red, although deep instead of bright.

"I'm hardly startling dear.......I am a perfectly normal business woman....is my rifle showing?"
Her anti material gun poked out slightly behind her shoulder as she stopped to inspect the very bright red lipsticks on her companion.

"He's also hardly startling, we're just three normal non-startling people doing normal non startling research."
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:30 am

The Elevator down to the lab had been amazingly clear on rubble so when it stopped at the sub basement to let them out, it was into what appeared to be a small office.

"Lady Malveaux, Miss Melmoar. " Vair'ea greeted them with a smile. "Doctor Dravvad is expecting you." She continued as she beckoned them to follow them into the small apartment that was adjacent to the entrance of the lab.

The living room inside was rather spartan, but it seemed comfortable enough. "Make yourselves at home, Aluster will be with you momentarily."
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:26 pm

"Thank you." Lucinia acknowledged all this with a cool nod, following the Chiss servant. One eyebrow went up as she looked this way and that.

"I'm not sure what I expected," Lucinia began, turning to Jan, "-but I suppose your assessment is correct. Unassuming. Hmmm. How curious." Her lips curled up just a little at the corners.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:47 am

"Sometimes you have to be unassuming. When you're sniping uh, a deal from a great distance, being unassuming can be of great benefit. And thank you for the welcome Vair'ea, you look well, clearly Lord Dravvad and his associates can avoid quite the orbital bombardment."

Jan will find the nearest seat and sprawl in it, regardless of its suitability for said sprawling.
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:07 am

Vair'ea flashed the Czerka rep a warm smile before moving from the room. Alister would be there soon and she had no reason to linger. See no evil, hear no evil.

The couch Jan had flopped in was comfortable enough, though a bit on the firm side, and made sprawling easy. They pair weren't in the room for a few moments, when Alister entered in his lab coat, apparently he had been working.

"Ladies." He greeted the pair with a smile. "Always a pleasure to see you two. Could I offer you something to drink?:
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:41 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:Vair'ea flashed the Czerka rep a warm smile before moving from the room. Alister would be there soon and she had no reason to linger. See no evil, hear no evil.

The couch Jan had flopped in was comfortable enough, though a bit on the firm side, and made sprawling easy. They pair weren't in the room for a few moments, when Alister entered in his lab coat, apparently he had been working.

"Ladies." He greeted the pair with a smile. "Always a pleasure to see you two. Could I offer you something to drink?:

"Lord Dravvad"
Fin-Ga-Gu-Ns!
"Wonderful to see you as well, glad we're all live. If you had some Correlian whisky....?"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:47 am

The finger guns were returned, it was only proper after all. "I believe I have a bottle or two." He muses as he moved towards the adjoining kitchen.

"Anything for you, Lady Malveaux?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:49 am

Lucinia's lips parted, then pressed together. "The same." She said firmly. Trying new things was always good. "I've got a lovely Correlian tea if either of you would care to try it sometime."

She lifted up the bottle of Malveaux Red, smiling. "And, as it happens, I was hoping to give you this as a sort of thank you gift. You've been invaluable to my research this past week."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:49 am

"That's quiet nice of you, Lady Malveaux." Alister offered with a smile before ducking into the kitchen. "I do enjoy a nice glass of wine."

He returned a few moments later with three containers of liquid. Lucinia was given a actual glass, where Alister's was in a beaker and Jan got a graduated cylinder filled with the amber liquid.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:31 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:"That's quiet nice of you, Lady Malveaux." Alister offered with a smile before ducking into the kitchen. "I do enjoy a nice glass of wine."

He returned a few moments later with three containers of liquid. Lucinia was given a actual glass, where Alister's was in a beaker and Jan got a graduated cylinder filled with the amber liquid.

Raising her glass"To....what should we toast to?"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:13 am

Lucinia raised an eyebrow at the curious glassware, but, well, she ended up with a glass!

"Hmmm..." After a few moments of consideration, Lucinia's lips quirked. "To... continuity, I suppose? The more things change, the more they stay the same?" There was a certain irony present in her tone.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:15 am

"To continuity then." Alister replied as he lifted his beaker. "Cheers!" He offered and took a long sip.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:17 am

Lifting her actual glass in a cheer, Lucinia took a sip.

She coughed once delicately as the unfamiliar liquid went down, but managed well-enough besides that.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:28 am

"Continuity and change!"

Jan drains her glass in one smooth gulp...ooh, very nice!
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:39 am

Alister raised his eyebrow as Han downed the entire cylinder if whiskey. Who was he to comment if she wanted to chug 100ml of booze all at once though.

"Another?" He asked of the Czerka rep, as he placed his beaker on the table. Turning towards Lucinia shortly after. "Oh, and your message said something of a holocron?"
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:06 am

"Indeed." Lucinia smiled, just a little. "Since you were such assistance with the damaged console, I thought you might be able to assist with this holocron as well. It does seem to have a bit of damage."

She gave Jan a nod; she was the one who'd held onto the little device.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:15 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Indeed." Lucinia smiled, just a little. "Since you were such assistance with the damaged console, I thought you might be able to assist with this holocron as well. It does seem to have a bit of damage."

She gave Jan a nod; she was the one who'd held onto the little device.

"Another glass would be wonderful Lord Dravvad, you have exquisite taste."
She smiled, the alcohol hitting her system with a hell of a kick before she reached to the small of her back and unhooked a small globe which she placed on a table before them before twisting it open with a soft hiss of expanding air to reveal the holocron beneath.
Jan Melmoar

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 am

Alister refilled the ladies glass just as generously as the first time before returning to the room and the Holocron. "I'm no expert on these things but I could have a look."

"My lab is likely better equipped for anything in depth though." Still he walked over and looked it over. Was it damaged or just incomplete?
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:34 pm

OOC: Mechanics or Computers at Hard, non-Force users increase that to Daunting.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Next

Return to New Adasta