And She Never Wanted To Leave (D9, MA, Rath Tower)

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

Re: And She Never Wanted To Leave (D9, MA, Rath Tower)

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:03 pm

"Hi sweetie," Shaisha's face warmed instantly with a genuine smile. "Sounds like you're having a lot of fun."

It was such a relief to see her safe and sound, especially after the ordeal of yesterday, and the past week.

Judging from the chatter of the child, it would seem she at least thought she was being good for grandma.

"You're a saint for keeping an eye on her in this time," she remarked to Jo'ren's mother. "Bet she's probably less of a handful than Jo'ren was at that age."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:07 am

Jo'ren's mother gave her a knowing smile. "Oh Shaisha, you have no idea." She looked at Jo'ren. "Still, I suppose he eventually did something right."

He chuckled and gave a little bow. "Now don't believe everything your grandparents say about me kiddo. I didn't start all those fights, but I did finish them. I'll be coming to join you in a few days, so start finding the best hiding places if you want to beat me at hide and seek."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:17 pm

The child giggled and squirmed, clearly eager to get on with the task and return to her cousins to continue their game.

"Alright, alright, you should get a headstart," Shaisha chuckled warmly. "We'll be seeing you soon, little rancor."

Lyria growled and bared her teeth before laughing once more. "Ok, bye-bye!!" the child waved at her parents with all the enthusiasm of a young one, before darting off again.

"... don't think I had that much energy myself at that age."
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:23 am

He laughed. "I guess we know what she gets from me then. Bye sweetie."

Watching her run off made him feel the pull of family that he had suppressed for much of the visit to Ziost.

"Thanks for looking after her. I'll be along in a couple of days. You coming with me Shai?"
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:02 pm

"Yes." There was no hesitation. "It would be nice to get away from all this, for a while. The empire won't collapse just because we're on... vacation. Goodness knows I need one of those."

Lord Tenebrous

Previous

Return to New Adasta