[Day 10 - MM to LM] I'm doing my Part!

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

[Day 10 - MM to LM] I'm doing my Part!

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Event Type: Bonus Event
Influence Cost: 0
Participants: Unlimited
Timeslots: MM and LM

Description: The new regime has called for the people to assist in the clean-up of the city so that the parade has an unobstructed route and to show the people that Sith and Imperial are invested in the future of Ziost and the Empire, but maybe you are not completely happy with the new regime or the direction they are going in… perhaps you want to show them the depths of your displeasure?

Rules: Players will need to decide if they are for or against the regime before they start rolling. Players that are for will be assisting with the cleanup earnestly while those who are against it will be using this as a cover to get their message out and find like-minded folks who are not as keen on the Empress regime.

For the Regime

• Step 1 – Fruitful Labor:. The player can make an Average Athletics, Resilience, or Coordination check to do manual labor in clearing debris, trash or other work for the betterment of New Adasta. The player can instead skip this step by spending/donating 500 credits to have someone else do it, because such work is beneath them.
  • Step 2 – Good Works:. The player can use any other skill check at Average, they have not already rolled or a successful Force check to assist the city and prepare for the parade.

Successful completion of each step grants a Supporter point, rolling a Triumph will grant 2 more Supporter points, while a Despair removes a Supporter point; while 2 Advantage grants a boost die to the next roll and every 2 threat grants a setback die.

Against the Regime

• Step 1 – Dangerous Minds:. The player can make an Average Charm, Leadership, or Underworld check to seek out like minded folks and to resists the regime. The player can skip this step by spending 500 credits to get in touch with the right people.
  • Step 2 – Not my Empire:. The player can use any other skill check at Average, they have not already rolled or a successful Force check to subtly or not so subtly resist the regime.

Successful completion of each step grants a Dissenter point, rolling a Triumph will grant 2 more Dissenter points, while a Despair removes a Dissenter point; while 2 Advantage grants a boost die to the next roll and every 2 threat grants a setback die.

Choose carefully the new regime does not seem to take resistance to its rule lightly.

Rewards/Outcome: TBD
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: [Day 10 - MM to LM] I'm doing my Part!

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:17 pm

20 destiny for upgrading the difficulty on one roll in this event for players.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Char Fin'le on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:29 pm

"Hey, all I'm saying is that we need to be careful, and this wreckage is proof enough." Char is milling around with a few of the people who had found the safehouse he had hastily erected, starting to rebuild in the area surrounding Eclipse 99. "Malgus had made a name for himself smashing every little disturbance in the name of safety and public order, and that was only to hide him planning a coup. And then, right as that happens, House Farro launches an attack on the Emperor and installs itself as the new ruler? At best, it's pretty roughly opportunistic, at worst..." Char shrugs. "Hell, maybe they set it up as a feint to make sure no one saw that they are doing. "

I'm doing my part!-Dangerous Minds-Average Charm-Upgrade from Suspicion-Free Advantage from Equipment: 4eP+1eA+1eC+1eD 3 successes, 2 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Destiny was spent after my roll in Orokos, replacing difficulty die: 1eC 1 failure, 1 Despair

[Success with Triumph, Threat led to setback die on next roll, Despair removes supporter point]

Char sees a number of heads nodding, and does his best to hide a smile. A lot of people were still scared and angry from recent events, and having someone to be angry at, someone who wasn't part of ruling the city until just recently, seems to be working well.

The work gives the group a cover to get close to a Holonet relay. Char grins at the opportunity, pulling out his gear.

What better chance to get my own defenses into place?

I'm doing my part!-Not My Empire-Average Computers-Setback from last roll-Boost from gear: 4eP+1eA+1eB+2eD+1eS 4 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[Success with Triumph, Advantage used to prevent retribution from the current regime]

Char grins and moves away. There is plenty he can work with, and any Imperial techs who come out to inspect his work will get some nasty surprises to take home.

[OOC: Final count of 5 Dissenter points from two successes and two Triumph, minus one for the Despair]
Human | Criminal | Neutral | Charmingly Extra
Companion: L0-R3
"Gotta keep
One jump ahead of the breadline
One swing ahead of the sword
I steal only what I can't afford
(That's Everything!)"

Theme Song: Guns and Roses
Char Fin'le

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:36 pm

Sylvain walked around with a group of workers he had transported in from Zygerria going about clearing rubble. He spoke generously to the people about the deeds of the new regime and how they saved the planet from the onslaught of Malgus and the Eagle.

As always... he was quite convincing when he wanted to be.

----

500c for success on first step.

D10 I'm Helping! Charm, Talent/Gear, +1 Pip, Influence: 2eP+1eA+2eB+4eF+1eC+1eD 3 successes, 2 Light Side, 3 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Destiny to flip Dark to Light. 6 pips for adv. Give 3 bonus to the next pro-regime PC.
Last edited by Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:45 pm

Jo'ren want sure how deeply he believed in the wave of changes coming down from the new regime, although it beat the destruction of all life in the galaxy. So he was happy to pitch in and clear the rubble from the streets.

His disciplined approach was an inspiration to all, and when the citizens saw a powerful Sith Lord personally coming to their aid they knew that times were changing for the better.

----
Rolls
Day 10. Fruitful labour. Athletics. Average. 3 boosts from Sylvain.: 2eP+3eA+3eB+2eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

+1 supporter point

Day 10. Good works. Discipline. Average. 1 boost from armour: 3eP+1eA+1eB+2eD 4 successes

+1 supporter point
Day 10. Forgotten challenge die.: 1eC 2 failures

Total = 2 supporter points
Last edited by Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:47 pm

The head of House Vreysk did not stoop to the level of physical labour herself, but she brought out plenty of workers from all lines of professions that would help with making everything perfect for the procession.

The relatively small Sith Lord, there in her noble regalia, cut an inspiring figure to workers and onlookers. Truly, she sold them all on the idea of the new regime, the worth of the Child-Empress, the Empress-Reget, and the Dark Mother. From her words, it was like a holy trinity of power that would protect the Empire from all harm.

--------------

Step 1: -500 credits to pay workers. +1 pro-regime.

Step 2: Profit! +7 pro-regime!
D10 EVENT: I'm doing my part! Deception. Above Suspicion upgrade+Destiny upgrade. Dapper Destiny, but Noble Regalia downgrades.: 4eP+2eF+2eD 4 successes, 3 Triumph, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dunno if something more happens from Triple Triumph. Baras would be proud of such TRUTH. :lol:
Last edited by Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Xal Kimlya on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:52 pm

Xal didn't mind a little work. He wasn't happy with certain steps the new regime had taken, but a stable Empire was a better Empire. A unified Empire was especially interesting to him. While he assisted with the labor of preparing the route, he mingles with the other xenos, and talked in depth of integration and the potential for service in the Sith all loyal citizens had.

- - -
[Day 10 - MM to LM] I'm doing my Part!, For the Regime, Fruitful Labor, Average Resilience, GM Destiny: 1eA+2eP+1eD+1eC 1 success, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage
1 Supporter Point, Boost to Step 2

[Day 10 - MM to LM] I'm doing my Part!, For the Regime, Good Works, Average Xenology, 3 Boost (Prev Roll, Species Database), 1 Success (Data Goggles): 1eA+3eP+3eB+2eD 4 successes, 1 advantage
1 Supporter Point

Total: 2 Supporter Points
Last edited by Xal Kimlya on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Xyll Vanth on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:20 pm

Xyll paid someone else to do the menial labor side of things. Beyond that, the Witness seemed the disciplined sort, supporting the new regime with quiet dignity.

-500 credits for sux in first step.

supporting regime: Discipline, DD upgrade, suspicion upgrade. 1 destiny used: 4eP+1eA+2eC 1 success, 5 advantage

+2 support points, 2 boosts for next pro-regime roller.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Rumun Gol on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:04 pm

News that Darth Hoshi will not support this new regime will probably spread fast. So Rumun didn't have much time to spend on Ziost before leaving towards the Outer Rim to support his master in this new era.

But he still had some few moment to damage the new sith regime.

First he started talking to aliens and slaves, explaining to them that while this new regime has made them promises, they are just that, empty words without any sort of backup to truly prove that they will be fulfilled. While the new regime has said that they will extend new rights, the same people that were on the former regime will still be on charge. Basically nothing will change and this is all a farse.

Rumun's words were very convincing and people began to flock to his side. His demeanor and his stoic attitude helped into gathering more and more people that thought the same as him.

[OOC-Rolls]

[D10 - Event] Charm/Presence; Destiny Upgrade; +1eB Sense Emotions, -1eS Kill with Kindness, Influence Control force roll, Smooth Talker (Charm); 2 dif upgrades: 3eP+1eB+2eF+2eC 4 successes, 2 threat, 1 Light Side, 1 Dark Side

Using darkside to gain +1 adv
Final Result: 4 successes, 1 threat, 1 light side, 1 darkside
Pass: +1 Point against the Regime

[D10 - Event] Roll n°2; Discipline/Willpower, Average dif: 3eP+2eD 1 success, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImage

Pass: +1 Point against the Regime

Final totals: +2 Points against the Regime
Sith| Duros | Darth Hoshi's Apprentice | Former Slave | Silver Tongued | Da Blue One

Equipment: Large crossguarded-lightsaber, Customized Clothes, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
I'm blue da ba dee dabba da ♪...
Rumun Gol

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:38 am

The Dark Mother of the Sith walked the streets with a small contingent of Darth Arya's guard with her. Her long veil draped over much of her face, and down her body like a corona. It billowed with her movements as she sought to offer aid. While she did not sully her hands with physical labor, she instead distributed alms to those along the parade route. To shop owners to help them rebuild, to those who sported injuries from the aftermath, to the security patrolman who helped to keep the peace. She passed like a diaphenous spirit among the plebeians, who seemed overtaken by a hush.

Everywhere she went, the crowd offered their reverence and their solemn thanks to the Empress Dowager. House Farro's reputation for adherents to tradition seemed to have already pervaded the streets, and as she went, many offered bows or knelt as their station dictated. Civility and calm followed her, as her serene presence seemed to inspire pious benediction at her passing.

Discipline (Willpower) - Average, boost x3: 4eP+3eB+1eC+1eD 6 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph

(500c donation; +4 supporter points; +1 boost to next supporter roll)
Last edited by Jun-Tsu Farro on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:38 am

While the Bex Company, especially the Massassi, were doing the physical work throughout New Adasta at Lord Bellious' behest, the Sith Lord herself had other designs. She used some intelligence work from Razzya for a more spectacular effect. She scoured the city unseen until...

At noon holoprojectors shot onto the highest buildings in many parts of the New Adasta, displaying the following crawl!

---

[Powerbase for 500 Credit Equivalent, +1 Support Point]

MM10. Activating Valuable Facts. Education.: 1eP+4eA+2eD 5 successes, 1 advantage

[Destiny was flipped, Triumph to the final roll.]

MM10. Stealth. Master of Shadows. Camouflage. Difficulty Decrease. DD Upgade. Suspicion. Triumph and 2 Advantages (Improved Researcher) from Razzya.: 4eP+1eB+1eC+1eD 3 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph

[+5 Support Points]

[Sum: 6 Points, 2 Boost to next person.]
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:31 am

Jaheem ensured some members of the Inquisition were on hand to help clean up rubble and the like. Groups of them moved through, using the force to dislodge rubble and putting them onto hover trucks waiting to haul it away.

There were groups of dissenters gathering to protest at the new Empress. Jaheem was sure to give them plenty of reason to disperse. He was rather proud of his work, he didn't even have ti behead anyone to make his point.

Step 1 - pay for help -500 creds+1

Step 2 - +1 success +2 triumph
D10 Doing my part coercion dapper upgrade intimidating down grade for 1 strain suspicion friendly upgrade destiny flip influence (corrected pool): 4eP+2eF+2eD 3 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph, 1 Light Side, 1 Dark Side

Total +4 support points

Converting dark pip to advantage next supporter gets a boost
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:42 am

"Ladies and gentlemen, we're Czerka"
Jan turns to face the camera

"And we're here to help." She daintily picks some garbage from the street and deposits it in a Czerka brand bag
"No matter the situation, no matter the time, no matter the difficulty, Czerka will always be there for you, because Czerka is the party Corp."
Pause
"And because we care, our humanitarian division has been working around the clock to assist Imperial authorities in maintaining the safety and authority of our great empire."

Footage cuts to Czerka employees handing out Czerka brand goods to refugees
"Let's continue working together for the betterment of all, that's the Czerka way!"

And the ad fades out to the Imperial anthem as Jan goes to wash her hands

(( Day 10, I'm doing my part, picking up trash, coordination, 1 difficulty upgrade for suspicion, 1 for dapper destiny: 6eA+2eC 1 success, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ))

The next ad features Jan heroically scaring off looters (improbably dressed as Jedi) with her Czerka brand pistol.

"Remember, Czerka won't let outsiders divide us. For the low low price of 600 credits you too can help protect against our enemies, both foreign and domestic....buy Czerka today!"

(( Day 10 I'm doing my part, supporting the regime, good works, ranged light as I haven't actually used it.: 2eP+4eA+2eD 3 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ))
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Dayana Valthren on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:04 am

I, and House Valthren, swore an oath to her. But I had done so all the same for the Emperor.

Dayana took a breath. She rationalized her decision, telling herself internally that she was merely trying to change the new order, not directly oppose it. But her actions would indeed oppose the Empress. The lies people told themselves were often simple comforts.

She went about, using her natural elegance to mingle with those she might be able to sway. Then, she enlightened them on the Dark Side's true nature: corruption, filth, decay. Through her capabilities in the Force, she imparted in listeners the ripples that she saw. The true cost of using such foul sorcery.

I do it for the good of the Empire.

---

D10 MM-LM Step 1 Dissenter: Charm, GM Destiny Upgrade, Congenial to Downgrade: 2eP+2eA+2eB+2eF+2eD 1 success, 5 advantage, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
Dark Side Pip for 1 advantage. Total of 1 success, 6 advantage. Advantage converts to 3 Boost Dice.

D10 MM-LM Step 2 Dissenter: Discipline, Player Destiny and Above Suspicion Upgrade, 3 Boost from Last Roll: 4eP+3eB+2eD 3 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
1 Boost to next dissenter. Would prefer to use Triumph to "blend in more" as a supporter. If not, will take the extra points.

Total: 2 / 4 Dissenter Points, depending on ruling.
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:07 am

Remmington arrives to offer his help. He starts clearing away the debris and stacks it somewhere. Which proves to be a mistake as aforementioned stack gets knocked over and crushes someone by accident. After that debacle, he focuses more of his time on repairing damage to the infrastructure. That proves to be way more productive.

/ Fruitful Labor
Athletics/Brawn. Destiny flip both ways. Suspicion upgrade. 4eP+1eA+1eC+1eD = 3 Success, 2 Advantage, 1 Despair
0 Supporter Points. Advantage for Boost to next roll.

Good Works
Mechanics/Int. Inventor. Intuitive Improvements. Boost from previous roll. 4eP+2eB+2eF+2eD = 4 Success, 5 Advantage, 2 Light, 1 Dark
Using Light. Total: 5 Success, 6 Advantage.
3 Boost to next Supporter.
+1 Supporter Point
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:10 pm

After the riots, Tyber was already out, helping with cleanup. The servos of his armor hissing loudly as the enhanced strength it provided allowed him to lift larger pieces of debris. Suddenly, a cry went out from one of the other laborers. Looking to see what happened, a columb was toppling over.

He immediately rocketed over, slamming into the fallung debris. The armor hissed loudly as servos and hydraulics screamed. He was able to push the debris, however, it was pushed into another building, causing more work and delay.

Continuing his work, the Mandalorian drew the goo gub. Adjusting the chemical settings, he began repairing cracks and structural damage, a powerful adhesive similar to duracrete bonding damage and healing facades.

MM10 - I'm Doing My Part! - Fruitful Labor (Brawn 2, SES +1 Brawn, Innate Skill Athletics 2, +3eB from Remmington, Average, suspicion upgrade, Dapper destiny upgrade): 2eP+1eA+3eB+2eC 1 success, 4 advantage, 1 Despair

Net 0 supporter points, 2 boosts to next roll

MM10 - I'm Doing My Part! - Good Works (Agility 3, Ranged - Light 5, +2eB from advantages, average difficulty, player destiny upgrade): 4eP+1eA+2eB+2eD 4 successes

Total: 1 supporter Point.
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Carries: Specialized Mandalorian Armor
Heavy Combat: Jetpack
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Despite her rather slender figure, Lucinia was strong in the Force. She could have channeled the Dark Side energies through her body, tossing debris around as though it weighed nothing. She could have used her telekinetic powers to clear it with a will and a gesture. There were many things she could have personally done.

But that was not how a Malveaux did things.

"Lift that rock! That one!" She yelled, pointing. "No, not the small one. The big one! To your left! No, your other left. What am I paying you for, anyway?!?!" Lucinia rolled her eyes, her arms seemingly permanently crossed in front of her chest. "Really, do I have to do all the work?"

Somehow, all her encouragement did get results.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supporting
Pay step one, because really!

D10 support, good works, Coercion: 1eP+3eA+2eF+1eC+1eD 2 successes, 1 Triumph, 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side

Total: 4 Supporter points
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Alister Dravvad on Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:57 pm

Alister didn't actually truly support the new regime, that didn't mean he wanted to openly oppose them either. Deciding to try his hand at some manual labor he approaches one of the larger rocks in the area. Sadly it did not move, but that was the plan correct? Unfortunately some nearby workers tired of the Sith that had hired them yelling instructions saw the doctors struggles and decided to step in.

That led Alister to step away from the rocks, and instead try to keep an eye open for potential dangers. Sadly this didn't work out either as he couldn't find anything that didn't appear structurally sound.

Doing my part. Supporting, using athletics. Dapper upgrade. Player destiny.: 1eP+1eA+1eC+1eD 0 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImage

Doing my part. Supporting, roll two, choosing perception: 1eP+1eA+2eD 1 failure, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImage

0 success 1 Triumph 2 supporter points.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Shelzais Sek on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:46 am

What rot. I thought charity work was supposed to be Jedi stuff? Shelzais was indifferent to the patriotic fervor around her. It was 1700 hours somewhere in New Adasta, though, and inevitably that was where she found herself, sharing another round with like-minded souls.

And also, incidentally, communicating her dim view of the Empire and its future with typical Shelzy charm and charisma. The Force wasn't speaking to her today--too much sweetness and light in the air from all the good works going on, perhaps, or just that the people she was with were actually too pleasant for her to summon enough contempt to tap into as she'd been trained--so she might have been somewhat surprised had she realized how strong an impression her words actually made.

D10 LM-MM event--dissenting, Dangerous Minds, average Charm+ GM destiny upgrade. Cascader upgrade, Congenial difficulty downgrade (2 strain), Sense Emotions boost, Influence, armor adds advantage on sux: 3eP+1eA+1eB+2eF+2eD 1 success, 2 Triumph, 4 Light Side
Tailored Jacket adv to recover 1 strain

d10 MM-LM event--dissenting, Not My Empire, using Deception average Charm+ GM destiny upgrade. Cascader upgrade, Congenial difficulty downgrade (2 strain), Sense Emotions boost, Influence, armor adds advantage on sux, player Destiny flip: 3eP+1eB+2eF+1eD 2 successes, 1 advantage, 4 Light Side
+1 adv from tailored jacket, use both to recover strain--unless I can spend them to be less conspicuous or appear more innocent. :lol:

Good grief. Two successful rolls and two triumph for 6 Dissenter points.
Net of 1 strain taken.
Sith Pureblood ⟡ Force-Trained ⟡ Demimondaine ⟡ Waste of a Good Sith Education
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

"Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay..."
Shelzais Sek

Postby Mahr on Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:09 am

Mahr was not happy with this...but he would make due and he chose to go into the poorest neighborhoods and ghettos...what people call 'slums'.

He had an idea in mind

His fellow massassi, both hybrid and regular, and himself began moving the rubble to clear the appartment in the roads but the devastation was too great despite their effort. At least they knew how to proceed now.

Mahr cracked his neck and prepared for a stronger option: his hands

He began tearing down durasteel beams and punching through walls like a juggernaut until things were cleared out.
---
Step 1 – Fruitful Labor, resilience, dapper upgrade, destiny flip: 1eC+1eD+3eA+3eP 1 failure, 7 advantage
Step 2 – Good Works: Brawl, upgrade from dapper, 3 boosts, frenzied x2: 1eC+1eD+2eA+4eP+3eB 7 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
+1 supporter point
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Next

Return to New Adasta