[Day 10 - EE] Imperial Procession

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

Re: [Day 10 - EE] Imperial Procession

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:15 pm

Ilar'Shala wrote:Ilar hits 'SEND' and tucks the device away.

"Yes, Lady Ausar made the arrangements. She decided it was time I got an official education and tried to stake a place for myself in this galaxy."

He glanced sideways at Jo'ren. "Will Lord Savas be pleased to recieve your well wishes? Or should I prepare for fireworks?" He asks with a chuckle.

His shoulders shook a little with the laughter. "Ahahaha. Ah. I'm not sure he's capable of fireworks. Too cynical. Brace yourself for a barrage of sarcasm though. He might not admit it but he likes me. I listened to him when he least expected it. Now I try to send him a record of strange things I encounter in my travels."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:24 am

"Then I shall be sure to pass along your regards, Lord Rath." Ilar replies as he glances around the parade.

"Is the new regime going to change much?" He wondered under his breath.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:12 pm

Jaheem had listened to the exchange impassively for a time he didn't know any of the people involved so he didn't particularly care.

As he heard Ilar's question though he nodded "It is still an Empire, still someone interested in maintaining power but I believe this one is different, more receptive to change and progress at least. They seem to care about the Empire and not just themselves. So yes I think it'll be different." he spoke confidently but not overly loud as not to let his words carry.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Previous

Return to New Adasta