[Day 10 - EE] Imperial Procession

The Capital city of New Adasta on Ziost

Re: [Day 10 - EE] Imperial Procession

Postby Mahr on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:07 am

''MAHR DOES IF DARTH TAYANA WOULD GIVE MAHR THIS HONOR''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Darth Tayana on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:08 am

Mahr wrote:''MAHR DOES IF DARTH TAYANA WOULD GIVE MAHR THIS HONOR''

She laughed and said, "Of course dear, you didn't even have to ask."
Sith | Socialite | Mother | Judging Gaze | Dark Side | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Tayana

Postby Mahr on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:14 am

Mahr grins at that, he knew the sith to be fickle but he caught this one's fancy for now

''GOOD. MAHR THOUGHT OF GOING FOR THE MINISTRY OF CULTURE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Ilar'Shala on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:51 am

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Jaheem Abasi wrote:Jaheem nodded to Jo'ren as he approached "It is enjoyable to see the people united in support. Things go so much simpler when the peons and common folk are happy. Less chance fools like the Eagle can gain supporters. Plus I assume this will go better than last time. What of yourself? Optimistic about the new Empress?" Jaheem asked looking up to Jo'ren with one eyebrow arched slightly.

He laughed at the comment about peons. "Yeah. I've met her a few times now. I think she's going to lead us all to great things." And hopefully not go crazy and try to eat the galaxy.

He stood next to his fellow conspirator and looked out at the sea of reasonably happy faces. "What will you do now? I assume our new Empire will still need an Inquisition."

Spotting Jaheem in the crowd, and knowing that he had some influence in what went down a few days ago he hoped that the Inquisitor might have some answers for the question he learned earlier today.

Approaching Jaheem, Ilar noticed him in conversation with Jor'en and waited patiently to one side.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:32 am

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:
He laughed at the comment about peons. "Yeah. I've met her a few times now. I think she's going to lead us all to great things." And hopefully not go crazy and try to eat the galaxy.

He stood next to his fellow conspirator and looked out at the sea of reasonably happy faces. "What will you do now? I assume our new Empire will still need an Inquisition."

Jaheem nodded "With Hurn gone there is a vaccum at the top, one that I aim to fill. With the events of recent times I doubt it will be terribly difficult. Failing that I will perhaps join the ministry that oversees the inquisition."

Ilar'Shala wrote:Spotting Jaheem in the crowd, and knowing that he had some influence in what went down a few days ago he hoped that the Inquisitor might have some answers for the question he learned earlier today.

Approaching Jaheem, Ilar noticed him in conversation with Jor'en and waited patiently to one side.

Jaheem looked over and saw Ilar, he motioned the twilek over "Hello Ilar, I hope your preparations for the academy are going well?"
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Ilar'Shala on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:38 am

"What possessions I own are packed and ready, Lord Abasi." Ilar confirmed with a smile and a nod.

"But I had a question. I ran into someone today who was looking for someone who they lost during the events that began in the Courtroom a few days ago. I don't suppose you've run into someone called Valkorian? Apparently he's an individual of some personal power."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:01 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Hmmm? Oh." Turning, Lucinia gave Alister the barest hint of a smile. "Good evening, Alister."

She frowned, looking back at the procession. "Oh, I suppose." Lucinia said, giving a vague wave of her hand. "Truthfully, I'd be here whether I was enjoying myself or not. Such are the requirements of being a Malveaux, after all."

"That I can understand." He'd skipped out on the original emperors return. The cake queen seemed the type to be much more serious about these matters though.

"As it is I think we are both going to end up eating far too much cake in the future." Lucinia could likely due with gaining a few pounds though.
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:40 am

Ilar'Shala wrote:"What possessions I own are packed and ready, Lord Abasi." Ilar confirmed with a smile and a nod.

"But I had a question. I ran into someone today who was looking for someone who they lost during the events that began in the Courtroom a few days ago. I don't suppose you've run into someone called Valkorian? Apparently he's an individual of some personal power."

Jaheem nodded "that is good." He listened to the twilek and his head cocked slightly to the side "I cannot say I have heard the name before." He shook his head after thinking for a moment longer "...no I dont believe I can help. Who was this person who was looking for this Valkorian?"
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Ilar'Shala on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:55 am

"Her name was Senya Tirall. I met her when I was summoned to the Nova Station by the Dread Masters. I told her I'd ask around for her missing companion."

Turning slightly, he looks to Jo'ren. "I don't suppose you know the Valkorian of which she speaks, Lord Rath?"
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:37 am

Someone competent taking over the duties that Hurn used to perform seemed like a good use of Abasi's talents. He was going to reply when this Ilar fella turned up. Apparently he was going to be a student at the academy. At least a twi'lek would be prepared for all that sand.

There was a flicker of recognition on Jo'ren's face when the name Valkorian was mentioned. "I've heard that name before. Never met the guy. But if I'm right, I'd say this Senya is going to be disappointed."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Ilar'Shala on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:47 am

"It would seem there will be a lot of people to mourn when the clean up is finished from the last few days. A shame this one could not be given a little piece of mind." He offers a bow to the two Sith Lords.

"If you would excuse me gentlemen, I'll continue my enquiries."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:54 am

Jo'ren held up a hand. "Wait. You'd be wasting your time. There really isn't much to enquire about. What do you know about this Senya Tirall person?"
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Ilar'Shala on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:14 pm

A raised eyebrow was Ilar's first reaction, Jo'ren seemed to know more than he was letting on.

"Very little to be honest. Although I do know she was very genuine in her concern that her link with him seemed to vanish around the time of the chaos a few days ago. And I am a good judge of character."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:34 pm

He nodded slowly, that made a lot of sense, assuming he'd got it right.

"Hmm. Well. There are probably two people in the Empire who know anything about this guy. Far as I know he's dead."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Ilar'Shala on Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:59 pm

"Given her grief and phrasing, I expected as much to be the case. Seems he's keeping a low profile then, or he was if his existence is such a secret."

Ilar kept his voice low to try and avoid being overheard too easily.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:05 pm

"That's a good way of describing it, yeah. Far as I know this guy died in battle a couple of days ago. The one involving the Emperor."

That was about as close to the truth as he could get, from a certain point of view.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Ilar'Shala on Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:35 pm

Ilar pulls out his datapad and begins breaking the bad news to Senya by email.

"He was at least on the right side yeah? Died a hero? Might be some small consolation at least."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:06 pm

"He was on the Emperor's side, yeah. Hopefully that'll give your friend some closure." Of course now he had to figure out how to break this to Shaisha.

"You're off to Korriban huh? Tell Lord Savas I said hi."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Ilar'Shala on Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:37 pm

Ilar hits 'SEND' and tucks the device away.

"Yes, Lady Ausar made the arrangements. She decided it was time I got an official education and tried to stake a place for myself in this galaxy."

He glanced sideways at Jo'ren. "Will Lord Savas be pleased to recieve your well wishes? Or should I prepare for fireworks?" He asks with a chuckle.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Darth Tayana on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Mahr wrote:Mahr grins at that, he knew the sith to be fickle but he caught this one's fancy for now

''GOOD. MAHR THOUGHT OF GOING FOR THE MINISTRY OF CULTURE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT''

"I adore this ambition, and you have my support, certain brutal aesthetic could do this Empire some good," she said with approving eyes.
Sith | Socialite | Mother | Judging Gaze | Dark Side | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Tayana

PreviousNext

Return to New Adasta