Black Tie/White Hot [D5 LE, Wild Ride... in motion]

Coastal Resort City

Re: Black Tie/White Hot [D5 LE, Wild Ride... in motion]

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:54 am

“You must take me for an incredibly naive man to offer something with so little explanation.” He said with a smile as he took the spike discretely.
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:02 am

Sylvain Torsin wrote:“You must take me for an incredibly naive man to offer something with so little explanation.” He said with a smile as he took the spike discretely.

“More desperate than naïve, your world is facing a purge something that seems anathema to your track record, not saying you would not do it but you would try to avoid it. This can help you do that,” she said slipping the thin card back into her dress.

“We are not a consulting firm, transparency is not our goal.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:07 am

Dapper Dog wrote:OOC: Perception or Education at hard, flipping a Destiny to upgrade the difficulty.

He was rather certain he recognized the smell, it was something he'd encountered before. Really what could it be though?

Education at hard, gm destiny upgrade: 1eP+4eA+2eD+1eC 3 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:07 am

“I was more interested in the conversation you started yesterday to be honest. Wasn’t looking for a chance to sell out the Empire for my own personal gain.” He shrugged.

“If you need something done, explaining the ‘what’, ‘how’ and ‘why’ goes a long way in getting that started.”
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:50 am

“You act as if the Empire has not been sold out. A strong Empire is our goal,” she replied.

“That conversation was a starting point, like we told you, you have all the information you need to get started. You just have to put the pieces together.”

Alister Dravvad wrote:He was rather certain he recognized the smell, it was something he'd encountered before. Really what could it be though?

Education at hard, gm destiny upgrade: 1eP+4eA+2eD+1eC 3 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The compound is lethal if consumed, a rather discrete toxin that has a high chance of mortality in the drink the other three men were gleefully drinking as they watched the dancer.
Dapper Dog

Postby Shelzais Sek on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:51 am

Lord Tenebrous wrote:"Shel," Shaisha said with a smile as she approached the hostess, casually picking up a drink from the serving droid along the way. A good way to blend in at a party was to hold a drink after all.

"How are you tonight, my favorite host?"

"Not so bad, Shaisha darling, not bad, all in all." Shelzy's cigarra left a trail of smoke as she shrugged languidly. "Some of this crowd are a little more... corporate," she glanced in the direction of the VIP area and the business-suited beings therein, "than my usual, but any night I can persuade dear Leeba over there to play at my place is a good one."

She took another drag, setting a faint puff of purple smoke free from her lips with her next question. "And you, darling? Not blasted with lightning or stabbed in the kidneys yet, I see."
Sith Pureblood ⟡ Force-Trained ⟡ Demimondaine ⟡ Waste of a Good Sith Education
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

"Start by admitting from cradle to tomb
Isn't that long a stay..."
Shelzais Sek

Postby Shelzais Sek on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:52 am

Dapper Dog wrote:Elsewhere at the entrance a transport lets out a few armored mercenaries led by one in dark armor. They meandered through the party without a distinct destination in mind.

As Shel chatted to Shaisha and Remmington, she tried to keep one eye on this lot. They were even less her usual type than the suits.
Varas Point: hoverbarge Wild Ride ⟡ New Adasta Port & Space: freighter Clever GirlProfile

Shelzais Sek

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:59 am

Shelzais Sek wrote:"Not so bad, Shaisha darling, not bad, all in all." Shelzy's cigarra left a trail of smoke as she shrugged languidly. "Some of this crowd are a little more... corporate," she glanced in the direction of the VIP area and the business-suited beings therein, "than my usual, but any night I can persuade dear Leeba over there to play at my place is a good one."

She took another drag, setting a faint puff of purple smoke free from her lips with her next question. "And you, darling? Not blasted with lightning or stabbed in the kidneys yet, I see."

"Mm," she glanced in that direction too. Sylvain? This didn't seem like his scene, at all.

"As you see, I'm still holding up. You know me, I only get myself hurt when its a thrilling fight, or for fun. Rarey for others' entertainment." It was clear she meant what happened yesterday.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:11 am

Dapper Dog wrote:The compound is lethal if consumed, a rather discrete toxin that has a high chance of mortality in the drink the other three men were gleefully drinking as they watched the dancer.

Well, that was rather rude. Though not totally unexpected, he probably should of brought along some sort of antidote.

Setting the drink to the side, he shifted his gaze towards the other men at the table? Was there time to do something to save them? It was unlikely but he had to wonder. "Hows the drinks?" He asked, more as a way to make conversation then anything.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:15 am

Alister Dravvad wrote:Well, that was rather rude. Though not totally unexpected, he probably should of brought along some sort of antidote.

Setting the drink to the side, he shifted his gaze towards the other men at the table? Was there time to do something to save them? It was unlikely but he had to wonder. "Hows the drinks?" He asked, more as a way to make conversation then anything.

One of the men chuckled and said, “Strong… but tasty, what’s the matter not much of a drinker?”
OOC: Medicine or Education at Average.
Dapper Dog

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:43 am

Meanwhile the armored soldiers seem to be speaking with a group of people in a casual, one seeing they are being watched if even subtly turned their attention her way. She can see reflections in the armored face, it obscures any sense of emotion behind the mirrored finish helmet.
Dapper Dog

Postby Shelzais Sek on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:03 am

"Huh." Shelzais clucked softly to herself. "What serious... faces. B9, be a sweetie and go see they get something to drink." She nudged the Clever Girl's astromech-slash-cocktail-waiter droid with the toe of one silver stiletto shoe.

B9-D4 bleeped and trundled off toward the masked figures... perhaps a little reluctantly.

Shelzais Sek

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:05 am

Shaisha didn't turn to follow Shel's gaze, but she knew the woman was looking at something. If she turned her head to see, it would just look more suspicious.

"Something up?" she asked in a quiet tone behind a raised glass.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:11 am

Dapper Dog wrote:[
One of the men chuckled and said, “Strong… but tasty, what’s the matter not much of a drinker?”
OOC: Medicine or Education at Average.

"Oh, it's a bit early for me to drink something so strong, I've yet to have dinner afterall." He pursed his lips thoughtfully.

"I know it might seem a bit prying, but could I ask what brought you gentlemen here this evening?" Was it for the same reason? Or?

Medicine at average. Is there anything to be done?: 1eP+4eA+2eD 2 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:14 am

"Well if you are here," he said coughing lightly, "You got the same offer too?"

OOC: With a fast enough emergency response or a quick way to purge their system they could be saved from a painful if quick death but he would have to act fast or not. With his knowledge he knows of some quick ways to do it using materials on hand at the bar or a maneuver to forcefully expel the contents of their stomach would work.
Dapper Dog

Postby Alister Dravvad on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:35 am

That was a bad sign, and it also meant he had little time to act. "That I do." He rose to his feet. "Now you three should quickly follow me to the bar. Don't make a fuss about it either. I'll tell you why after we get there."

"I'd be quick about it to, in this business you need to know when to act fast." With that he started to stride towards the bar, not concerned if they followed him or not. He'd mix up a antidote when he got there regardless.
Description
Alister Dravvad

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:40 am

Remmington nods. "That sounds good. I guess I'll go put my hat away." When Lord Tenebrous shows up he offers her a polite bow. "Good evening Lord Tenebrous. Good to see you again. Congratulations on your promotion."

When the ladies notice something going on. He takes out his datapad to look at something. Mainly what may be reflected from its surface before he puts it away again.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Shelzais Sek on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:51 am

Remmington Thalalas wrote:Remmington nods. "That sounds good. I guess I'll go put my hat away." When Lord Tenebrous shows up he offers her a polite bow. "Good evening Lord Tenebrous. Good to see you again. Congratulations on your promotion."

When the ladies notice something going on. He takes out his datapad to look at something. Mainly what may be reflected from its surface before he puts it away again.
Lord Tenebrous wrote:Shaisha didn't turn to follow Shel's gaze, but she knew the woman was looking at something. If she turned her head to see, it would just look more suspicious.

"Something up?" she asked in a quiet tone behind a raised glass.

"Oh, I'm sure it's nothing, darling. Just some other guests who've kept their hats on indoors, unlike Mr. T... Remmington here." She smiled at the two of them. She must have been more drunk than she... oh, who was she kidding, she was definitely too drunk the first time she met Remmington to remember how to pronounce his last name. If she tried now she was definitely going to get the number of la syllables wrong, and it would just be embarrassing for everyone.

"As long as we're all having fun, it's no matter, really!" she finished, beaming.

Shelzais Sek

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:03 am

"Well that is pretty rude. Unfortunately, sometimes you cannot help it when people show up and bring down the party." Remmington comments. "Please excuse me for a moment while I put away my hat."

He heads over to the hat check. He sighs a bit. At least this time the party crashers didn't explode onto the scene. He quietly checks his stuff.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:14 am

Another social event another necessity. Jaheem arrived in finery much like other parties and grabbed a drink. He posted up while the commotion happened and observed everything. But for now he kept to himself a bit.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

PreviousNext

Return to Varas Point