[MM4 - Open] This is How I Relax

Coastal Resort City

[MM4 - Open] This is How I Relax

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:06 am

Remmington takes a break at the resort and lounges in a cushion with his datapad in hand. He works on a simulation model and smiles at the progress he is making.

/ Improving design
Mechanics/Int. 4eP+2eB+2eF+4eD = 2 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Light, 1 Dark
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Re: [MM4 - Open] This is How I Relax

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:05 pm

Tired of New Adasta, Tyr had decided to explore the resort. It was something of a break for him as well, a break from the crowded streets, a break from the socialites and politicos. He recognised Remmington, their paths had crossed before, but they hadn’t spoken. Stomping over, the shistavanen glanced at the screen, “working on anything interesting?”
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:40 pm

Remmington looks up and nods at the somewhat familiar face that he has been seeing around. "Yes, I am just testing out a hyperdrive that I have designed. I am just running some simulations and they are looking good so far."

He stands up and offers a polite bow. "My apologies for the late introduction. Remmington Thalalas, apprentice to Lord Daizo."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:32 am

With an impatient flick of his wrist, “you don’t need formalities with me,” Tyr’s voice was gravely and deep, soft-spoken for his size. “Tyr, apprentice to Darth Malgus,” he offered in return, “can’t say I’ve dabbled in anything as complicated as a hyperdrive.”
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:41 am

Remmington nods. "Nice to meet you Tyr. Where do your interests lie if I may ask?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:40 am

"Fighting," he answered bluntly, before expanding, "I tinker a little bit, but I've never really dedicated any real time or effort to it. I get bored too quickly."

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:03 pm

Remmington asks. "What do you prefer to fight with?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Tyr indicated to the lightsaber hilt on his belt first, then added, "I'll fight with whatever I'm given, but I think I like knives best. Nothing quite like get right up close and personal."

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:58 pm

Remmington glances to the lightsaber. "A double saber is it? So when you mentioned tinkering, I guess you have creating and modded your lightsaber yourself?" He asks.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:23 pm

Tyr shook his head, scowling, "no mods yet, no money for it. Done a bunch of thought-mods in my head, thinking about what I want."

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:24 am

Remmington nods. "Yeah, mods can get expensive. I need to look for a way to earn some credits too."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:32 am

"What kind of mods do you have on your 'saber?" he asked curiously.

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:05 pm

"I tinkered on mine for quite a bit. I upped the damage output as high as I can. Recently I reforged a crossguard on the hilt. What about yours?" Remmington asks.

"It actually took me a while to find the perfect crystal. My saber is a white-red colour." He smiles.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:18 pm

Tyr patted his hilt, "this is about as basic as it gets, before I start tinkering with it I want to replace the crystal. You familiar with Dragite crystals?"

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:48 pm

"I have heard of them. I will have to look up again the exact details about them but I know that they are more rare than ilum crystals. Despite being the most basic of crystals for lightsabers, those are a rare commodity as well." Remmington comments.

"Though why specifically are you looking for one of those?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:52 pm

"They're expensive, that's for sure," Tyr grunted, "but a blow from a Dragite-focused blade can throw an enemy off balance. That interests me."

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:19 am

Remmington nods. "I will have to research more into that myself. Though do you have any leads on where to get one? Even if you find one for sale, they are bound to be horribly expensive."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:03 am

Tyr scoffed, “I’ll worry about that when I have more than two credits to rub together.” Irritation crept into his voice, the frustration of being held back, not being able to start without the crystal.

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:48 am

Remmington nods. "If you do not have credits, maybe you can find someone or use a Force sensory power to try to locate one. Though lightsaber crystals are often in remote and dangerous places at the best of times."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:02 am

Tyr made thoughtful growls, “I’m no good at any of that Force skrakk,” he muttered, no shame or pride, just a statement of fact, “can’t do that,” now his voice took on a vaguely mocking tone, “reach out and feel the Force... stuff.” That probably wasn’t the word he planned on using, but also wasn’t about to call manipulation of the Force garbage in front of another Sith.

Tyr

Next

Return to Varas Point