Into the Woods [Day 5, Early Evening]

Coastal Resort City

Re: Into the Woods [Day 5, Early Evening]

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:28 am

The Korrizian witch was about to take another sip of her wine, finishing the glass, but stopped, hesitated and let it rest on her lap. Her gaze roze to the former classmate, "Yez.....I beliewe zhiz to be an excellent time to attempt zuch a zhing. Not here, not today, but a great darknezz dezendz, a ztorm iz coming to Ziozt, zoon, und many piezez und playerz are beginning to vall into place. Iv it can be done, it muzt be done now."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:42 am

"Then it shall be done. Knowing there's a trap is the first step in evading it, but knowing its mechanism is the necessary second." Moyr didn't hesitate. "As soon as you're ready."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:55 am

"I hawe ozher matterz to attend to, but az zoon az I am vinizhed I vill call upon you, und zee vhat kind of pover ve can muzter againzt zo poverful a binding on your memory. I hope ve hawe zhe ztrengzh....perhapz anozher."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Moyr nodded.

"Excellent. Perhaps my memories hold some key tendril leading to seeing the whole picture. Are there other such tendrils you've come to discuss with me?"
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:33 pm

"Not juzt yet," she replied with a cryptic air. "Zave to zay zhat you, az an azpirant, more zhan mozt, muzt be perpetually ready vor zhiz chaoz to dezcent upon uz. Who knowz how long ve might hawe bevore zhe woid comez for uz und ve are vorced to vight or vlee."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:05 am

Bellious smiled, running her fingers along the complex vein patterns on the table. "Let me tell you something. Chaos is not to be afraid of. It is sensitive to initial conditions, complex in its endless feedback loops but at the same time deterministic if given a strange attractor. Sith, if they understand it, are uniquely predisposed to be those. Many see chaos as an abyss. For me it's an elevator. I can never be truly ready for it, it would deny its nature. But I welcome it nonetheless, for this Empire and this galaxy need to be reshaped. It is the Jedi who have made a virtue out of orderly stagnation. However, it is the direction of the great remoulding that likely puts me at odds with the powerful will we are discussing."

Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:26 am

"Indeed, und in zhiz tumult, vhile all partiez vizh to zuzzeed in zheir aimz, many vill vail. I merely zay, be cautiouz und watch zhe currentz. I do not dizagree vith zhe benevitz vhich zuch chaos can bring, I am a proponent of zhe storm zhat iz dezcending upon uz. But it iz dangerouz to be both zhe ztorm und zhe wictim of itz vrazh."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:51 pm

"Every storm has an eye." Moyr mused, thinking. "A blind spot."

Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:54 pm

"A vact zhat cutz bozh vayz," she finished her drink resting the cup on the veined marble.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:03 pm

"That much is true." Moyr finished her drink as well. "We've had a constructive talk, I believe."

Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:18 pm

"Zhat ve hawe. I look vorward to our next. It vill prowe....illuminating, zo to zpeak." She gave a nod and rose, giving a low curtsy, much as she had when she arrived.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:43 am

"Too much light can get us killed." Moyr chuckled, but rose to return the gesture. "Until then, lady Farro."

Lord Bellious

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:21 pm

Jun-Tsu gave no reply, simply an acknowledging nod of the head before a servant showed her back to the entrance and to her transport waiting outside.

/exit

Jun-Tsu Farro

Previous

Return to Varas Point