[D5 MM] A Matter of Defense

Coastal Resort City

[D5 MM] A Matter of Defense

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Jaheem found the mechanics work to be rather relaxing, or it at least kept his mind off of things to a degree. As such he decided to keep working on the crystal further improving its defensive and predictive capabilities.

D5 mm modding the crystal 3rd mod formidable reduced by 2 boost from kit: 1eP+2eA+1eB+2eF+3eD 1 success, 3 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1 success, converting darkside pips to advantage 3 advantage

2nd deflection mod on lorridan crystal.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Re: [D5 MM] A Matter of Defense

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 am

Tyr was tired, it was almost the shistavanen's bedtime, and he yawned in that massive way of wolves as he approached the work area with a small box of materials in his massive paws. A little tinkering before he slept would be a welcome diversion that would help ensure he was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

"I really need to put a workbench on my ship," Tyr muttered, loud enough for Jaheem to hear, but not specifically directed at the aspirant. He put the box on a bench, harder than necessary, rattling the contents.

---
[D5 MM] Crafting Simple Tool (Mechanics, Easy): 1eP+2eA+1eD 2 successes
ImageImageImageImage
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:12 am

Jaheem nodded "I have one in my home but I thought it better to move to a more public venue for a bit." He looked to the shistaven for a moment "we met the other night at that party yes?"
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:16 am

"That's right, Tyr, apprentice to Darth Malgus," he introduced himself again. Despite the stark differences between them, there was something Tyr recognised about Jaheem. A set to the eyes or the way the aspirant carried himself, perhaps. He recognised a man who understood fear.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:26 pm

He nodded as he returned to his work "Lord Abasi." He said in court introduction before he lapsed into a concentrated silence for a few moments.

"Do you know what your master is up to?" He asked after a few minutes breaking the silence. "With this Eagle business and requesting people to do things in his name. Do you know what his angle is?"

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:49 am

Tyr barked with unamused laughter, opening the box he brought and rooting around in the components inside. “My Master’s motivations and goals remain a mystery, he declines to make me privy to such matters.”

Tyr

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:24 pm

Jaheem shrugged, Tyr could be lying of course but Jaheem got the feeling that the other man wasnt much the deceptive type. Jaheem indeed sensed a bit of a kindred spirit in the other sith. Someone who operated similarly to him. Direct, forceful, frightening.

"I suppose that isn't really uncommon, just curious if you had any insight. Malgus makes attractive offers but such things usually mean strings whether you can see them or not."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:31 pm

Tyr scoffed and shrugged, “Malgus has me tired up in so many ways, you’d think he was a dominatrix. He is a puppeteer,” it was unclear if the shistavanen was deriding the fact, or proud of it.

Tyr

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:39 am

Jaheem raised an eyebrow "you dont sound certain that you are happy in Darth Malgus' service." Is wasnt an accusation just observation and only natural, every apprentice eventually tires of the yoke placed upon them by their master.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:51 am

"I was born a slave under Malgus' chain," he answered. His elevation to apprentice from slave was a muddied water, technically the Darth still owned the shistavanen.

Tyr

Return to Varas Point