[D6 -EM] Breakfast of champions - OPEN

Coastal Resort City

[D6 -EM] Breakfast of champions - OPEN

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:29 am

Imperial Burger.

Ilar had seen the holo-ads and rather than being disgusted, he was enticed.

Looking over the menu, he ordered two breakfast burgers with double meat and a vanilla shake.

Breakfast of champions indeed.
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Re: [D6 -EM] Breakfast of champions - OPEN

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:46 am

With a broken arm, even eating proved to be a bit of a challenge. So after a morning call with Tas-Rai Farro, he walks around the resort looking for something to eat. Just then he catches a holo-ad that is very catchy. He recognizes that this is a coded message but that will have to wait till later.

For now, there is only Imperial Burger. He orders a mushroom bacon nerf Imperial Burger and a root beer. Then he looks for a spot. He spots a slave that looks a little familiar from the Aspirant trial and offers them a polite bow. "Greetings. May I join you in feasting upon the tastiest and loyalist burger the Empire has to offer?"
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:51 am

Ilar waves at the vacant seat beside him as he swallows down a bite of meaty goodness. Seeing the plight of Remington, he reconsiders and pulls the chair out for him.

"Of course. I think I've seen you around a few of the gatherings, but I can't place a name to the face. Apologies."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:04 am

Remmington waves off the apology and offers his thanks for the help before sitting down. "That is alright. I do not really stand out. Especially compared to my fellow graduates. I am Remmington Thalalas. I believe that you are a slave... sorry I mean apprentice for one of the Aspirants."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:37 am

"A recent distinction to be sure. A transaction Lord Ausar saw coming before I did, apparently I just had to show the hunger to grasp it." Ilar explained unashamedly.

"I hope that the political jostling didn't lead to that?" He asked bluntly, nodding in the direction of the injured arm.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:34 am

Remmington shakes his head. "Nah, Sith politics are a lot more deadly than this." He jokes with a grin.

"Went big game hunting with some people. We managed to killed a couple of monoliths but I got trashed pretty bad. Its always rough partying with those guys." He jests a bit despite his injuries.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:50 am

"Yes, I noticed the 'Mercy' of Sith politics. I should've realized your condition was otherwise obtained." He replied with a nod before sucking down some of his shake and reaching for a napkin.

"I'm assuming the fact that you even exist after such a confrontation, that the beast came away from the engagement even worse off?"
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:16 am

Remmington nods. "Yeah, they got carted away. Probably going to be experimented on by the Imperial think tank. Those of us involved in the hunt took some trophies. I got the head of the smaller one. It's a little too big to carry around. So I'll probably mount it in my ship or maybe back at home. Make a good conversation piece you know."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:53 am

"I would imagine so, if it was as potent a foe as the stories, and evidence would tell, it will indeed be quite the curiosity for dinner parties. Maybe its skull would make a good bread basket?"
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:07 am

Remmington shakes his head. "Unfortunately that will not work out very well. Even the juvenile one we downed as still 15 metres. So that is going to be one giant bread basket. I think it may be better over a fireplace. Or maybe above the gates. Make it the first thing that people see when they come to visit."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:49 pm

Ilar let out a low whistle, very impressed by the scope of the kills. "That would definitely be a noteworthy piece then. I can't even imagine fighting and surviving something like that. Was it a hunt for sport, or were they menacing the area?"
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:34 pm

"The latter. Apparently they had killed a bunch of the Massassi on a training exercise. Bex Company was tracking them but needed some extra fighting power in order to take them down." Remmington explains.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:33 am

"Some people live quite the exciting life it seems," Ilar replied. "Most of my free time here has been hardly as blood pumping, mostly hanging around the Cathedral. Have you had a chance to see it?"
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:24 am

"Perhaps though the excitement is not always welcomed." Remmington replies and then asks to confirm. "Do you mean the Dread Cathedral?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:51 pm

Ilar nodded in confirmation as he wiped a glob of sauce from his chin. "Mmm hmmm. The one that Darth Hofu speaks at for the Masters. I think I heard him say that he was putting something before the Court later today as well. He's recently started my instruction in the Dread Word."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:43 pm

Remmington nods. "I look forward to hearing about it. I was a little curious about it myself. Do you know how this Dread Word works?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:54 am

An eyebrow raises in assessment of the one sitting before him as Ilar contemplates exactly how to fulfill Remington's request.

"I'm no teacher, but I could show you a little of it." He offered teasingly as he scanned the room for potential collateral damage.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:30 am

Remmington nods. "Certainly. It will help a lot to see it in action than just be told about it."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:56 am

Ilar nods and tries to harness the power of the Dread, but it was his first time reaching into its dark mysteries and the strain was both obvious and pronounced resulting in a trickle of blood from his nostril that he quickly mopped up with a napkin.

Dread Power in Imperial Burger: 2eF 4 Light Side
ImageImage

Channeling his focus he refused to give up and was rewarded with the power flowing through him and towards the nearby Remmington.

Dread Power in Imperial Burger reroll: 2eF 2 Dark Side
ImageImage ((Reroll from Natural Mystic talent))

Successfully activates Basic Dread Force Power
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:04 pm

Remmington can feel his body tremble as the wave of dread passes through him. He looks at his shaking hands. "That is a lot more effective than I thought it may be. Though does the dread word not work using the aspect of fear? I thought that the Sith abandoned the idea using fear. Plus how do you generate power in the Force from someone else's fear?"

Remmington Thalalas

Next

Return to Varas Point