[D6 -EM] Breakfast of champions - OPEN

Coastal Resort City

Re: [D6 -EM] Breakfast of champions - OPEN

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:51 am

"Sometimes it's not so much as creating one's own power as limiting someone else's." Ilar hypothesizes as he lets the aura fall away.

"If one creates a power discrepancy whether it is lifting oneself up or pushing others down," he continued to explain, borrowing from his conversation with Shelzais a few days ago. "Is the value any different?"
Imperial/Twi'lek/Apprentice of Raela Ausar
Suspicion: Trusted
Wears: Signet Ring, Formal robes, cascader, comlink, datapad.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:31 pm

"Hmm... it just seems to be more reactive than proactive to me. Though it does appear to have its merits." Remmington admits.

"So how many people can this affect? Is there a maximum amount that a person may affect upon another?" He asks.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:28 pm

Ilar pops the last of his breakfast burgers in his moutg and chews slowly. "I can affect barely a handful of subjects, but I saw Darth Hofu affect almost an entire congregation."

"As for the potency? It is like many of the other powers the Force can open up, the more you follow the path, the stronger you become in it."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:49 am

Remmington nods and finishes off his burger as well. "That is pretty interesting. I certainly like to hear more about it or see it in action on a grander scale. Perhaps we can meet up again sometime?"
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:24 pm

"I see no reason why not, by then I may have even more to show you. I hope to return to the cathedral for further instruction in the Word over the next few days."
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:27 am

"I look forward to that." Remmington replies and takes out his comlink. "We should exchange Galactic Network Ids."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ilar'Shala on Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:02 am

Ilar has no qualms about transferring his details to Remmington and his breakfast partner would likely notice that Ilar's ID was very generic and tied to the Ausar household codes.

"Makes sense. If there's one failing I've got, other than my cholesterol rating, it's staying on top of local events." He joked.
Ilar'Shala

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:34 pm

Remmington looks at the contact information briefly before putting his comlink away. "Well to be honest I would generally prefer not to stay atop current events sometimes too. Sith politics is usually the same old same old. Death to enemies and a lot of bickering and infighting. Sometimes I enjoy just being able to go off somewhere far on a mission and not have to hear about what is going on at least for a little while."

Remmington Thalalas

Previous

Return to Varas Point