D6 EM (Belle Époque): Royal visit

Coastal Resort City

D6 EM (Belle Époque): Royal visit

Postby Mahr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:38 pm

The massassi were frantic, Mahr even more so. This was made palpable by how much coordination they were managing to pull off for the arrival of their Queen. Incense burned, tapestries were unfurled and all were promised greivous bodily harm if they were to fuck shit up.

''THE QUEEN WILL ARRIVE SOON!''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Re: D6 EM (Belle Époque): Royal visit

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:28 am

She arrived with a small honor guard and seemed impressed by the trouble and effort that Mahr had gone to honor her arrival. She nodded approvingly and said, “My Champion has out done himself.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:12 am

Lord Bellious, who had allowed this temporary shift in decor, kept to the sidelines for now, letting the conduct between queen and her warrior go undisturbed.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Mahr on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:18 pm

As she arrived, Mahr fell to his knees in prosternation

''THE DAUGHTER OF THE RED GOD IS WORTH ALL HONORS AND MORE'' he replied before getting a long box, containing the Blade of Vreysk inside, out and wrapped in shiny colorful paper

''MAHR WISHES TO OFFER THIS GIFT TO YOUR HIGHNESS AS A WELCOME TO ZIOST''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Mahr

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:03 pm

She inspected the blade carefully before lifting it and testing the weight and nodding appreciatively that it was of fine make. She applauded Mahr, “And said this will do nicely when gutting our enemies. Rise my children, this is no time for such pomp and ceremony.”

“I am pleased that our kin were avenged and that we felled such a mighty creature, the Imperial soldiers know the strength of our people.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Mahr on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:13 pm

"THIS ONE IS GLAD YOU ENJOY HIS GIFT"

Mahr rose as she commanded

''THE HUNT WAS A WORTHY ONE INDEED MY QUEEN. MAHR'S BLOOD BOILS STILL FROM THE THRILL. MAHR ALSO THINKS IT HELPED MASSASSI GET ALONG BETTER WITH IMPERIAL SOLDIERS...JUST LIKE MAHR THOUGHT IT WOULD WHEN MAHR SUGGESTED IT TO BOSSMAN PIERCE.''

He then turns partially to Moyr but makes sure he never turns his back fully to his queen

''MAHR MUST PRAISE LORD BELLIOUS FOR HER EFFORTS. HER INTERVENTION GREATLY HELPED YOR CAUSE, MAHR THINKS.''

He was not sure exactly how aside from the rescue mission but he assumes this to be true
Mahr

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:48 pm

"Why thank you Lord Bellious, ever our ally," she said focusing her gaze on the twi'lek.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:18 am

"Mahr did most of the heavy lifting with the monolith, all I did was to find and pick up those of your surviving servants and give them shelter after they had been written off by the Bex Company's CO's fiat. It goes a bit deeper because the Massassi platoon was actually framed by a tampered jammer. I brought it to the attenion of Public Security but there has been no feedback from them so far. Either way, you may consider pulling some strings with Darth Vengean to give Captain Thuriza a reassignment."

She paused.

"All in all, Your Highness, I am just staying true to the spirit of our entente. Each and every favour of yours have pushed me in an interesting direction and helped me define myself as a Lord of the Sith."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:25 am

“This captain will answer for the lives of my people,” she hissed.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:01 pm

Moyr nodded. "There should have been someone more appreciative of the Massassi at the helm of the company in the first place. Your people are truly remarkable, especially after recent gene editing. Strong, belligerent and intelligent, they are supreme warriors. The Imperials who fail to acknowledge it do it to their own detriment. Any pansy heading them, traitor or not, is an affront."

Lord Bellious

Postby Mahr on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:39 pm

Mahr nods in agreement

''MAHR THINKS THE QUEEN SHOULD CHOOSE WHO LEADS THE PROJECT." he paused, remembering their last discussion.

''IS THIS ONE OF THE TOPICS YOU WANTED TO DISCUSS, MY QUEEN?''
Mahr

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:46 pm

“Enough with the platitudes, we will deal with that issue as needed. Champion give me your assessment of this training program, do you feel it has value to the Massassi?” she asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Mahr on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:53 pm

''YES'' the large massassi replied instantly ''MAHR AS SEEN THE ENHANCED MASSASSI AND THEY ARE SMART. SMART AND DANGEROUS. TRAINING WITH BEX ALSO HELPS MASSASSI A LOT: THEY LEARN HOW TO FIGHT VERY DIFFERENTLY. MAHR DOES NOT LIKE IMPERIAL WAY OF WAR BUT IT WORKS.''

Then there was hesitation

''BUT NEW MASSASSI...THEY NEED TO BE ABLE TO BREED WITH OTHER MASSASSI AND WITH THEMSELVES. THIS IMPORTANT BECAUSE IF NOT WE ARE CHAINED TO EMPIRE."
Mahr

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:57 pm

"Only the most worthy shall find mates among these hybrids, Champion you can be first among them if you so desire," she offered.
Dapper Dog

Postby Mahr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:01 am

''MAHR WILL DO SO IF IT SERVES THE WILL OF THE QUEEN"

He understood the need to breed strong warriors so he had no qualms with this. Still he will not stop to prove himself so that hemight be judged worthy to breed with the Queen herself.

"IS THERE MORE THAT MAHR CAN DO FOR THE QUEEN?"
Mahr

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:40 pm

“My Champion has served well and I will be rewarded accordingly, I have a task that will require our strength but now is not the time for it,” she said.

“In private.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Mahr on Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:39 pm

''AS YOU WISH MY QUEEN. TELL ME WHEN AND MAHR WILL BE THERE''
Mahr

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:57 pm

"I can give you room." Bellious rose, ready to leave.

Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:36 pm

She replied, "We can speak later, this is not the time for such things. Drinks and food and let us enjoy these festivities."
Dapper Dog

Postby Mahr on Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:23 pm

''DRINKS AND FOOD FOR THE QUEEN!'' Mahr bellowed with enthousiasm ''LET US REJOICE FOR THE QUEEN'S COMING!''
Mahr

Next

Return to Varas Point