D6 EM (Belle Époque): Royal visit

Coastal Resort City

Re: D6 EM (Belle Époque): Royal visit

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:12 am

She stopped and smiled.

"Good, let's celebrate." Moyr took care of the drinks being delivered. "And have a conversation about the near future perhaps?"
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:10 am

"Speak your mind," she offered.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:37 am

"I've been quite successful in my bid for the seat on the Council, so my candidacy is likely to be deliberated on soon by the incumbents. Is it something you're willing to talk about with Darth Vengean?"
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:38 pm

“I can speak well on your behalf to my dear friend, Vengean,” she responded.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:39 pm

"I am grateful, Your Majesty." Moyr bent her neck, her lekku slipping forth from her shoulders.

Lord Bellious

Previous

Return to Varas Point