Whisk Me Back To Life [ME6]

Coastal Resort City

Whisk Me Back To Life [ME6]

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:39 am

A private gallery behind one-sided transparisteel oversaw the restaurant proper, and its wildlife-hugged floors. This is where Lord Bellious was waiting for her guest to be led.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Re: Whisk Me Back To Life [ME6]

Postby Raela Ausar on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:50 am

The similarly crimson-skinned young woman was soon led in, smiling subtly and nodding to her host. "Good evening, Lord Bellious."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:03 pm

"It seems I am receiving you in good mood, Raela." Moyr inclined her head for a greeting, approaching the other Sith with a wineglass. "Any particular reason?"
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Raela Ausar on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:10 pm

She nodded. "Got some things done, had some productive conversations. It's been a reasonably good day so far," she replied with a nod. "What can I do for you this evening?"
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:28 pm

"Ah, so we're not doing details." Moyr leaned back. "I suppose we can get straight to the point of my curiosity. Have you suffered any lasting health effects because of the Emperor's tests?" She waved her hand. "I am not asking to seek an undue advantage. I am concerned of myself in this regard."

Lord Bellious

Postby Raela Ausar on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:46 pm

"Maybe once we get to know one another a little better," she replied with a shrug. When asked about the Emperor's tests, she looked to the side and frowned. "Burning in the lungs. Head ringing. Nothing I couldn't fix. Have you suffered lasting damage? I can examine you if you'd like."

Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:00 am

"I suppose we could do that, as a way toward this know-better approach. I have suffered migraines ever since. Twi'lek physiology doesn't hold much secrets before you, does it?" Moyr chuckled. "Does such examination presuppose a state of undress?"

[Crit: Stunned - Easy]

Lord Bellious

Postby Raela Ausar on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:41 am

Raela opened her kit and took out a small flashlight. "Few species hold great mysteries to me, though Twi'leks perhaps even less so than most," she chuckled as she examined her pupil dilation, along with a few more basic examinations.

Then she set aside the flashlight and took out an injector. "Looks like a bit of damage, but an easy problem to solve. If you don't mind?" She gestured at her arm.

Healing a crit: 1eP+3eA+1eD 1 success, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:58 am

Moyr didn't mind. She had gone through the examination without flinching. "Is xenobiology your dedication then?"

Lord Bellious

Postby Raela Ausar on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:13 am

She went through the injection and then put her supplies away. "No, not a specialty as such. Other species just need treatment as much as anyone, so it behooves me to know about them."

Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:04 am

"Healing is an odd dedication for a Sith." Moyr remarked, more with curiosity than any reproof.

Lord Bellious

Postby Raela Ausar on Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:34 am

"I like to know as much as possible about everything I can get my hands on. My former master happened to focus on biology so I picked it up," she replied and sat back, crossing one leg over the other. "It has turned out to be rather useful recently. Regardless of whether I attain the seat or not, I am somewhat more secure because of it."

Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:36 pm

"So you find reassurance in knowing in general?" Moyr mused. "Your current master is less into biology and more into ancient Sith rituals, isn't she? Have you picked up that interest too?"

Lord Bellious

Postby Raela Ausar on Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:00 pm

"Knowledge is power," she replied simply, with a shrug, then added, "And learning is one of the great joys in life. I have."

Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:07 pm

"So, can you confirm to me that your master grew some reluctance to pursue power recklessly once she learned some details of the grand plan of the one who had set precedence with those rituals?"

Lord Bellious

Postby Raela Ausar on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:08 pm

She considered the question, then replied, "Marginally."

Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:54 am

Moyr chuckled. "Alright, it looks like I can't get through your coyness, so let's just enjoy the wine."

Lord Bellious

Postby Raela Ausar on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:24 am

"Honestly, I don't think it's coyness... That's just the entire thing. She's still pretty reckless. I'm keeping an eye on things to see if something needs to be done about it," she explained.

Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:01 am

"I see. Well, is it eternal youth again? Her cartilages look rather non-existent without proper Force makeup."

Lord Bellious

Postby Raela Ausar on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:46 am

"Yeah," she sighed. "Everyone dies, though, one way or another."

Raela Ausar

Next

Return to Varas Point