Whisk Me Back To Life [ME6]

Coastal Resort City

Re: Whisk Me Back To Life [ME6]

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:12 pm

"Well, you don't know about that. It's true only in absence of a sufficiently powerful intervention. The Emperor has been pulling off immortality quite consistently."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:04 am

"He has. And who knows, maybe he will life forever. That isn't a particular brand of torture I would have chosen, but I am not him," she said. Then shivered. "Obviously."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:47 am

"You probably have some insights into his nature I am not privy to."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Previous

Return to Varas Point