Once It Was Paste [LE6, Closed]

Coastal Resort City

Once It Was Paste [LE6, Closed]

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:48 pm

For Jo'ren, Moyr actually hosted a dinner worthy of a carnivorous Sith whose muscles would be sad without daily protein and amino-acid bomb. Massassi bloodwine was served in glasses shaped like heliamphoras, The hostess put on an evening dress for the occasion. Arguably one could reminisce plain breakfasts on Korriban by sumptuous dining on Ziost, but if not, there were many other merits to the meeting.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Re: Once It Was Paste [LE6, Closed]

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:13 am

Lord Rath arrived on time with an appetite. He was bigger than the last time they had met. Most of that was muscle and sinew, his training having continued apace.

"I thought you might lay on some of that gloop from Korriban. Heh. Bloodwine, cheers."

The big pureblood smiled as he joined her at the table. "Been a while. Guess you're too busy for old friends now you're going for a council seat." A sly grin crossed his face.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:22 am

"Ah, a pre-emptive attack to fend off the scolding I have been readying for you for all the neglect I've experienced from you while you've been chasing your martial extravaganzas." She laughed. "Cheers, Jo'ren. Whosever the guilt, it leaves us with a lot of turf to cover. But for now, please sit down and sate the war machine I see attached to your brain."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:54 am

He raised the wine and drank deeply. It reminded him of sitting around a campfire on Yavin IV.

"Heh. It's been too long. We're agreed." His eyes ran over the spread. "Well, I won't say no." Tucking in to the food he looked over at Moyr with a wider grin. "So, how goes the war?"
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:45 pm

"Which one, Jo'ren?" She supported her chin on her folded hands and satisfied herself with watching him being voracious. "The one we've lost by signing the treaty, the one I've been waging in the shadows, the one the Eagle wages on the establishment, or the cold war with Zash?"

Lord Bellious

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:03 am

"All the above Moyr. You missed one though." He took a mouthful of something delicious. "Hmm, this is good."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:46 am

'A pre-smoked Cholla steak." She informed him, reaching for her fork to get down to business too. Watching Jo'ren made her hungry. "Tell me which one I've missed."

Lord Bellious

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:31 am

"Death of the galaxy." He took a drink and ate some more steak. "Nice place you got here."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:40 am

"A temporary one. Good as long as it lasts." She nodded to his appreciation, her thoughts already rushing forth. "It seems to me you've had some long talks with Jun-Tsu Farro then. For now, it has been the unravelling of my bond with the Mandalorians, but I have it on good authority that the whole Council bid dramas is just a warm-up."

She decided to go with the information right away. "Do you know that an alternative force is being trained on Yavin IV, right under the nose of your operations?"

Lord Bellious

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:06 am

He shook his head and bit into a shrimp-like thing. "Tell me more. I thought there was something going on but..." Big shoulders shrugged. "Been working on special projects."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Bellious on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:58 am

"I penetrated a massive training facility for the Imperial Guard. Spoke with them before I made them dis-remember me." She chewed. "But I think you realise where it is going, so maybe approach the conversation like it weren't an interview but an exchange of similar experiences."

Lord Bellious

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:38 am

Jo'ren sighed. "Fuck. Another one of Zash's temples huh? But this time the Emperor's involved. Or is the Emperor trying to do what Exar Kun did? Magnify his power through those temples?""

He sipoed his wine. "Jug'tih didn't mention anything last time we spoke. You in contact?"
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:34 pm

"We are. She pointed me to the place, but dared not test it herself. I had fewer inhibitions." She shrugged. "I think he has attached the tendrils of his power to many places across galaxy that are nodes for the Dark Side, not just Yavin. He has had all the time to do that. It's safe to assume that whatever place of dark power you discover, he's been there first."

Lord Bellious

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:03 pm

"Good to know. Makes sense." He sipped some more wine as he pondered the situation. "I'll speak to my people. Your campaign is going well, shame you had to lose your Mandalorians. Still, puts you in a good position. Won't be long before you're on the council."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:16 pm

"If there's any meanigful council to be joined by then, Jo'ren. It's all ruse, this aspirancy. A trap." She shrugged. "Losing Mandalorians for it hasn't been worth it."

She paused for a sip. "It's been more my way of hiding in the spotlight so that I can have agency when reckoning comes."

Lord Bellious

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:06 am

"Yeah. I know that. You know that. The people though... Plenty of opportunities for a successful aspirant in the fallout. Assuming we survive." He shrugged. "Chaos. It's what you've been waiting for."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:21 am

"Chaos is what I've been waiting for." She confirmed without pause. "And when it arrives, I will climb it and ride it, casting away the chains. I want you to survive and shape the endless possibilities with me. Don't let yourself to be the tool of someone else's fear, ambition or vengeance in all this."

Lord Bellious

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:04 am

"I'll carve my own path, don't worry about that." He gave her a serious nod. "And I've got new tools at my disposal. Something to help pick up the pieces. It's going to be interesting times."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:46 am

She nodded. "Do we still regard Zash as our common foe? I bet she'll survive."

Lord Bellious

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:00 am

Jo'ren shrugged. "She might prove useful in what's to come. I still want her dead though. I want my revenge." He looked away for a moment. "Saving the galaxy comes first though." Gerry would understand.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Next

Return to Varas Point