Day 8 LM - Good Morning! Did You Plot Well Last Night?

Coastal Resort City

Re: Day 8 LM - Good Morning! Did You Plot Well Last Night?

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:30 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:It was difficult to be both cuddly and respectful of what was ultimately a difficult time for someone else. Still, Lucinia managed it fairly well, listening quietly, snuggling pleasantly into Jan's arms. Her green eyes did widen in sudden realization at some point.

When the story finished, she reached up, wordlessly brushing one hand across Jan's cheek. Sith were not good at caring about the pain of others, but they could sometimes manage it one person at a time.

"Thank you." Lucinia said softly. She was silent a few more moments.

Bending her neck, she kissed Jan's arm. "You getting through that does give me some hope of getting through this. And treason does need a foundation of hope."

"Thank you for listening....I always get sappy when I tell that story, don't know why, I'm a stone cold badass the rest of the time."
She smiles softly at the kiss and nuzzles the sith quietly

"We'll get through this....we'll get through this more than fine. Happy to pair my hope with your light treason any time."
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:56 am

"Oh, you certainly are." Lucinia laughed softly. "Remember our first mission together? You saw your opportunity, you ran forward on those wretched stilts of yours..." smirking, Lucinia's gaze flickered briefly down to Jan's legs. "Then, not only did you evade the guard, you pelted him with a snowball! Such verve!" Lucinia rocked playfully back and forth in Jan's arms, laughing softly.

Slowly, the laughter faded. "That was a very fine day. I've always thought beaches are a fine enough thing, I suppose, but not worth getting excited over. I... see them rather differently now."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:07 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Oh, you certainly are." Lucinia laughed softly. "Remember our first mission together? You saw your opportunity, you ran forward on those wretched stilts of yours..." smirking, Lucinia's gaze flickered briefly down to Jan's legs. "Then, not only did you evade the guard, you pelted him with a snowball! Such verve!" Lucinia rocked playfully back and forth in Jan's arms, laughing softly.

Slowly, the laughter faded. "That was a very fine day. I've always thought beaches are a fine enough thing, I suppose, but not worth getting excited over. I... see them rather differently now."

"if something is worth doing it's worth doing with with panache. Although I do recall a certain noble infiltrating her own way, all elegance and style. It was a wonderful start to things....a silly thing perhaps but....a beach is a beach."

Smirking slightly. Have I won you over to the way of the sand?
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:16 am

Smirking, Lucinia turned a little, half-facing Jan. "Well, 'course I did, sugar!" Her voice had shifted into a higher register, as she once again attempted the fake accent she'd tried back on the beach. "Don'cha know that y'all can, uh, ya reckon, two shakes of a manka cat's tail... howdy..."

She gave way into laughter, one hand coming up to the corner of her mouth. "Oh, goodness. I should really know better than to try that without a bit of planning ahead. Really, such phrases do not come naturally to a Malveaux."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:27 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Smirking, Lucinia turned a little, half-facing Jan. "Well, 'course I did, sugar!" Her voice had shifted into a higher register, as she once again attempted the fake accent she'd tried back on the beach. "Don'cha know that y'all can, uh, ya reckon, two shakes of a manka cat's tail... howdy..."

She gave way into laughter, one hand coming up to the corner of her mouth. "Oh, goodness. I should really know better than to try that without a bit of planning ahead. Really, such phrases do not come naturally to a Malveaux."

"Oh no, you're a real uh 'Hard Grox' sorta gal.....or whatever beach people say. I think you did rather well, Malveaux or otherwise. Perhaps you should take me to a society ball sometime? Then the shoe would be on the other foot."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:19 am

Lucinia laughed softly. "Oh, you'd have no difficulty at all. We just need to find you the right dress, and put you in some heels. Your freakishly long legs would intimidate all those foolish arrogant nobles." It was unclear whether she included herself in this category or not.

She turned a little, looking at Jan. "Is that something you'd like, my dear? If it would please you, I'd gladly do so."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:30 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia laughed softly. "Oh, you'd have no difficulty at all. We just need to find you the right dress, and put you in some heels. Your freakishly long legs would intimidate all those foolish arrogant nobles." It was unclear whether she included herself in this category or not.

She turned a little, looking at Jan. "Is that something you'd like, my dear? If it would please you, I'd gladly do so."

"Me terrifying noble with the power of an extended calf...tempting....tempting."

She smirks

"It is tempting but....well, I'm not really a noble, or a sith, am I? I'd probably be embarrassing to cart around."
She shrugs

"It is what it is."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:41 pm

"Hmph." Lucinia sniffed. "I follow the rules of society, because in the end, they benefit me. The Sith are the apex of the pyramid, after all."

She gave one of her half-shrugs, her shoulder moving against Jan. "So, if a rule of society inconveniences me, why, I break it. I have no concern for the mutterings of fools." Lucinia sighed, rolling her eyes. "Politics, ugh."

She smiled. "So don't let it concern you, either."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:49 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Hmph." Lucinia sniffed. "I follow the rules of society, because in the end, they benefit me. The Sith are the apex of the pyramid, after all."

She gave one of her half-shrugs, her shoulder moving against Jan. "So, if a rule of society inconveniences me, why, I break it. I have no concern for the mutterings of fools." Lucinia sighed, rolling her eyes. "Politics, ugh."

She smiled. "So don't let it concern you, either."

"You can just introduce me as 'noble by character'."
She chuckles and lightly pokes the sith.

"Politics is after all, about 40% of my job, and I'm not even at the top of the pyramid."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:33 am

Lucinia acknowledged the poke with a mild, not-displeased, squeak. "You will be." She sighed. "I have no doubt of that." She raised one hand, as though gesturing to the future, a mirror to the gesture Jan had made earlier. "Jan Melmoar is going places!"

Giggling softly, Lucinia nudged Jan. "Thank you again for the waffles. And... everything." Her lips quirked. "Shall we get ready? I expect that court today will be eventful indeed, which means I should really get rid of the last of these blue splotches." She raised an arm, displaying a sizeable blue patch up near the shoulder.
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:38 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia acknowledged the poke with a mild, not-displeased, squeak. "You will be." She sighed. "I have no doubt of that." She raised one hand, as though gesturing to the future, a mirror to the gesture Jan had made earlier. "Jan Melmoar is going places!"

Giggling softly, Lucinia nudged Jan. "Thank you again for the waffles. And... everything." Her lips quirked. "Shall we get ready? I expect that court today will be eventful indeed, which means I should really get rid of the last of these blue splotches." She raised an arm, displaying a sizeable blue patch up near the shoulder.

"Yes, and I should go report in to HQ....as tempting as the idea of ensuring you are free of the blue curse"
She gently nudges back before standing and stretching widely

"Do let me know how it goes...not that I'll be uh...there....covering everyone."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:53 am

"Mmmm." Lucinia smiled, arching one eyebrow playfully. "Perhaps you can check me tonight." Her tone was playful, but there was a seriousness in her green eyes; after all, would there be a tonight for them?

Lucinia sat up, her (reasonably) long legs going off the edge of the bed; another few blue spots revealed. She took Jan's hand, raising it to her lips. "Well then, I certainly won't feel safer." She said softly. Knowingly.
Lucinia Malveaux

Previous

Return to Varas Point