Who Watches the Watchers [MM8]

Coastal Resort City

Who Watches the Watchers [MM8]

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:15 pm

Closed with Watcher-11 in the secluded command room in La Belle Epoque, Lord Bellious sent a request for a holocomm with one Major Nox of the Public Security.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Re: Who Watches the Watchers [MM8]

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:20 pm

"It's early my Lord, but how can I assist?" she responded.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:28 pm

"Good morning, Major. With some information on how the matter of our mutual concern is progressing."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:29 pm

"Last I heard on the matter they removed Captain Thuriza from active duty, so things are progressing well," she responded quickly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:31 pm

"Thank you. To your best knowledge, is the replacement still pending?"

Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:32 pm

Lord Bellious wrote:"Thank you. To your best knowledge, is the replacement still pending?"

"Think Ensign Pierce," she said checking her notes, "Yes that looks right is holding command now."
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:40 pm

"I see. Thank you, Major Nox. That would be all. Have a calm day."

Schadenfreude unintended. After the conversation closed, she turned to Razzya.

"Let's try to catch freshly minted acting captain on holo then." She waited for her analyst to find whatever portable comm device Pierce could be reached by.

Lord Bellious

Postby Ensign Pierce on Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:54 pm

Pierce answered, standing and said, “My Lord, I was told you were looking to speak with me?”
Imperial | Soldier | Violent | Muscular | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:03 pm

"That is true. First of all, congratulations on your new responsibilities. You have left a very good impression on your Massassi subordinates, unlike your predecessor who angered their Queen once she was informed of Thuriza's conduct. For once, the Public Security has acted expeditiously on the matter of sabotage the Company has recently had to deal with. Are the Company's affairs poised to go in the right direction now?"

Lord Bellious

Postby Ensign Pierce on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:05 pm

Pierce nodded at the thanks not feeling particularly noteworthy and then responded, “Once I get. Handle on this paperwork we should be headed in the right direction. Already got new orders for our next assignment, heading to Hoth and of course the details are classified.”

“Bloody hell, didn’t expect so many people to give two shites about Bex, more fool me.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:10 pm

"Galaxy works like this, Captain Pierce. You catch the attention of the powerful and before you know it you operate on a different level, with all pros and cons. I imagine it is overwhelming for the time being, but you'll live up to it. I hope the Mandalorians I've sent to you will be of assistance in your new responsibilities, and this new deployment."

She paused. "Hoth, is it as frigid as Ziost, or more?"

Lord Bellious

Postby Ensign Pierce on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:13 pm

"Colder, by far," he responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:19 pm

"Good luck then. I won't hold up more of your time for now since you must focus elsewhere. I am looking forward to the success of your Company though, so if issues arise, do let me know and I'll see if they can be handled."

She paused. "Ah, and Darth Ravage as well as our allies from the Chiss Ascendancy might get interested in Bex. Any cooperation with the latter may be a boon for your Hoth deployment. Their homeworld of Csilla has long rendered them naturals in such environments."

Lord Bellious

Postby Ensign Pierce on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:21 pm

Pierce did not seem nearly as excited as Moyr about dealing with the Dark Council but nodded and said, "Aye, thanks for the vote of confidence, my Lord."

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:29 pm

"Let's get back to work." She disconnected and sighed, leaning back. Nurturing any extramural web of influence after the loss of Mandalorians would likely take years, even if what she had may not have amounted to more than an hour or two. It was a poor excuse for negligence, she had to assume survival and rebuilding her power in the aftermath were viable. It was time to prepare for the showdown.

Lord Bellious

Return to Varas Point