Show Must Go On [La Belle Epoque, EN8]

Coastal Resort City

Show Must Go On [La Belle Epoque, EN8]

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:18 pm

The galaxy-shattering events couldn't apparently stop the announced party at Lord Bellious' marine base of thrill and good music. Off Varas Point, it hadn't been as devastated by the events as the city itself, though some cleanup had to be conducted in order to enable the reception and the recital. Let's say that blood stains and darkened blaster spots were just adding to the ambience.

Lord Bellious was in an evening dress, sipping wine, sitting at a table near the stage and relishing whatever survivors' relief could be witnessed. Reconstruction of the world could wait until tomorrow.

Drinks that night were free of charge.
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Re: Show Must Go On [La Belle Epoque, EN8]

Postby Mahr on Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:46 pm

Let there be alcohol

Mahr had a better grasp of what had happened but would still need more time to process it. For now he hoped to drown his despair with what was on tab...but that proved to be a struggle.

A mountain of a massassi could'nt get drunk easily
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:47 pm

"Mahr." She called him. "Sit down with me."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:53 pm

Giyanzi refrained from drinking instead she spoke with fellow hybrids about the events of the day, none had been affected by the Emperor’s call.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Mahr on Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:46 pm

Lord Bellious wrote:"Mahr." She called him. "Sit down with me."

Mahr turned his head towards the twilek. He turned to get another bottle of liquor before making good on her invitation.

"LORD BELLIOUS. MAHR IS GLAD TO SEE YOU SURVIVED"
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Mahr

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:54 pm

"It was a challenge." She said calmly, watching the hybrids. "So did you and Giyanzi. I am reluctant to ask who didn't, but I am getting a hint from your mood." That was bad news, very bad.

Lord Bellious

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:13 pm

Xal hated parties. He wasn't anti-social, but he generally had little use for social gatherings. He tolerated the few appearances GR8-1 suggested he make to establish some societal presence, but usually he'd leave as soon as possible.

Things were different now. His immortality had given him a new perspective, but that wasn't what brought him here. After today's events, he didn't want to sleep. He didn't want to be isolated, not even with Tyr. Xal wanted to be around other people. He had been made into a puppet and he needed to feel free again.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Lord Bellious on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:19 pm

His appearance was noticed by both Lord Bellious, engaged in a conversation with a huge Massassi, and another attentive woman, a half-Chiss observing from a distant spot. Wild fauna swirled under his feet, obscured by the darkness of ocean, barely illuminated from the inside of the transparisteel chamber where the restaurant was enclosed. He was brought a drink by a random servant, whisky for starters.

Lord Bellious

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:29 pm

The airspeeder wasn't what he enjoyed driving. He was used to feeling the wind against the exposed bodyglove of his armor. The roar of a thruster pack, and the responsiveness of just moving his body to adjust vector.

An airspeeder felt sluggish, cold. Still, it was what was required considering the invitation. He had brought out his formal dress uniform. The rank pin, the symbol of Clan Rook, his boots, cuffs, and code cylinder. All polished to a mirror finish.

His dress boots almost could reflect the light back, unscuffed and pristine from uniform regulation. His hair was teased so the natural curl fell away from his face. As he stepped out of the vehicle, he put on his officer cap, and opened the door for his superior officer.

"I'd have much preferred the jetpack, ma'am."
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Carries: Specialized Mandalorian Armor
Heavy Combat: Jetpack
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Xal Kimlya on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:31 pm

Lord Bellious wrote:His appearance was noticed by both Lord Bellious, engaged in a conversation with a huge Massassi, and another attentive woman, a half-Chiss observing from a distant spot. Wild fauna swirled under his feet, obscured by the darkness of ocean, barely illuminated from the inside of the transparisteel chamber where the restaurant was enclosed. He was brought a drink by a random servant, whisky for starters.

He accepted the drink with a smile, sitting down at an empty table. GR8-1 followed, but seemed more interested in admiring the ambience of the room. Xal did look back towards the entrance, as if expecting someone else to arrive.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:09 pm

Lord Bellious wrote:"It was a challenge." She said calmly, watching the hybrids. "So did you and Giyanzi. I am reluctant to ask who didn't, but I am getting a hint from your mood." That was bad news, very bad.

There was an incoming secure call for Lord Bellious.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Char Fin'le on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:39 pm

Char would say that he was out of place, bedraggled as he was, but looking over the others he decides that he doesn't seem that crazy. And, with the offer, he needs to figure out...what just happened.

"So...there's a party, right?"
Human | Criminal | Neutral | Charmingly Extra
Companion: L0-R3
"Gotta keep
One jump ahead of the breadline
One swing ahead of the sword
I steal only what I can't afford
(That's Everything!)"

Theme Song: Guns and Roses
Char Fin'le

Postby Mahr on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:58 pm

Lord Bellious wrote:"It was a challenge." She said calmly, watching the hybrids. "So did you and Giyanzi. I am reluctant to ask who didn't, but I am getting a hint from your mood." That was bad news, very bad.

The emotions on Mahr's face were hard to read...anger, loss, admiration?

''THE QUEEN HAS PERISHED. SHE GAVE HER LIFE FOR OUR PEOPLE...SHE WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.'' He takes a big swing of whatever was in his bottle

''NOW GIYANZI AND MAHR WILL CONTINUE IN HER PLACE, THAT WAS HER WILL.''

So...he was king now?
Mahr

Postby Char Fin'le on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:00 am

Char slowly moves forward. "Big guy...did you get wronged?"
"Gotta keep
(That's Everything!)"

Char Fin'le

Postby Mahr on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:39 am

Mahr gives a guarded look at the newcomer

''YES AND NO. WHO ARE YOU?''
Mahr

Postby Char Fin'le on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:43 am

Char looks at the imposing figure that looms over him.

"Well...I started off as a troublemaker." The human then looks back up. "But I just was offered the role to be something greater and I...I want to make it something of a figure of Justice haha." The word is said with a capital J, even if there is a laugh.

"So dear sir, I want to know...have you been wronged?" Perhaps its the hours of looking through desperate refugees, but Char has something manic in his eyes.
"Gotta keep
(That's Everything!)"

Char Fin'le

Postby Mahr on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:03 am

''YES, OUR QUEEN AS BEEN TAKEN FROM US BUT SHE KNEW IT WOULD COME." He puffed his chest with pride

''SHE SACRIFICED HERSELF FOR MY PEOPLE. SHE WILL BE FOREVER HONORED"
Mahr

Postby Lord Bellious on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:09 am

Moyr digested the news for a long moment, mentally going through this loss, reminiscing the moments of merging Jugtih and Magara-sha she had enabled, and finally just raised the glass of her Corellian on the rocks, even though blood wine would be more appropriate. "The Queen of Massassi is dead, long live their new King and Queen."

She then patted Mahr on the arm. "I see you're in the hands of a good conversationalist. Maybe a manly talk will grant you the fortitude to take up kingly demeanour. If this is her will, you'd better start living up to it."

She looked at the comm. "I'll be back shortly." She wandered off to the secluded command space to pick this one up.
Last edited by Lord Bellious on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Bellious

Postby Tyr on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:10 am

Tyr stomped into the venue, scowling. This is the last place he wanted to be, but apparently it was important.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Char Fin'le on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:16 am

"Lord Bellious! I request a word later!" Char makes a gesture, and then bows, then refocuses on the Massassi
"Gotta keep
(That's Everything!)"

Char Fin'le

Next

Return to Varas Point