(D9, EE, Abasi Estate) Looking to Tomorrow

Coastal Resort City

Re: (D9, EE, Abasi Estate) Looking to Tomorrow

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:50 am

Jaheem's smile broadened a touch "you're a planner, that's good. I tend to lack long term strategies. A skill I should work on in my new position I suppose." His lips briefly touched the top of her head before his cheek returned.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly "So I know you said you dont know what you plan on doing here but have you any ideas? Perhaps working with the military or some other facet of the government?"
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:01 am

"I have an interest in improving heathcare and research, which means education, as well. For the general populace and whatever Sith may or may not be interested, rather than the Academy," she said. "So something like that."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:44 am

Jaheem nodded a bit "You'd be well suited for it and such a noble goal that strengthens our Empire is admirable. It will look good for us." His hand idly played with her side as he thought for a moment.

"So, how long would you like to wait before trying for a child?" He asked in a way some would call blunt "I assume you are ok with having them but I wouldnt want to be too inconvenient with our timing." It seemed sort of clinical the way he spoke but his voice was warm as he spoke to the top of her head.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:06 am

"I don't mind starting any time," she replied with a smile, her voice warm and content. "Life adjusts around children."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:20 am

The hand slowly stroking her side travelled lower onto her hip and curved around cupping her rear his voice had pitched slightly lower "mmm well I certainly look forward to the attempts."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:26 am

She shifted her position until she was straddling his lap, kissing him deeply. "I think we should try to get things squared away with the marriage soon."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:12 am

His hands explored her curves for a few moments his eyes drinking her in "certainly do, though we mustn't rush it." He trailed kisses up her neck and lightly nipped her earlobe "With some things it's important to take the proper time." His fingers traced her legs as he whispered in her ear.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:07 am

"That's just teasing," she noted with an amused murmur, eyes falling shut as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:35 am

"Is it now?" His voice whispered in her ear, she felt the warmth of his breath on her skin as his hands continued to gently trace lines on her skin, just enough to be felt through her clothing. "Teasing can be fun sometimes."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:37 am

"Yes, it is," she murmured firmly and nipped his ear before rising from his arms and stepping back a moment to take in his looks with a lascivious smirk. "I won't let you get away with it that easily."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:41 am

He returned her smirk with a mischievous one of his own "Oh? and what do you plan to do about it?" his white teeth in stark contrast to his dark skin as he looked up at the Pureblood woman

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Previous

Return to Varas Point