(D9, EE, Abasi Estate) Looking to Tomorrow

Coastal Resort City

(D9, EE, Abasi Estate) Looking to Tomorrow

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:14 am

Jaheem came back from the frozen wastes outside of the city and did a few chores before he had asked Raela to come over. There were many matters that needed discussing since their engagement. Jaheem waited for her in the receiving room, he was dressed more comfortably than usual in a simple shirt and pants in a dark grey. He had lost a few staff in the chaos but he had already begun replacing them. He was currently sitting looking through profiles.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Re: (D9, EE, Abasi Estate) Looking to Tomorrow

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:26 am

It didn't take Raela long to arrive, dressed in her warmer clothing involving a long jacket paired with a hooded cloak, as well as pants and boots. As soon as she was in the warm indoors, though, she doffed the top two layers in favor of the blouse beneath.

She smiled as she entered, the expression softer than the one she used on most others. "Jaheem. I hope I'm not interrupting too much."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

On Person: Long-range comlink, datapad, lightsaber

"Wait, hold on... Let me check my map."
Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:34 am

Jaheem set down his days pad and stood to greet his fiance, he wrapped her in his arms "Of course not Raela. Simply looking for more help, a few of the servants murdered some of the others. I must admit that Jania committed some impressive feats of murder." He said looking to the dark haired woman who blushed slightly and sunk a bit deeper into her own data pad.

He kissed her playfully before releasing her "So yes nothing I cant do later." He sat down "how has the day treated you?"
Last edited by Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:27 pm

When she was released, she didn't leave for the chair, instead simply dropping into his lap and putting her legs up on the atm of his. "As well as can be expected. A lot of thinking about the future."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Sith Pureblood | Imperial Noble | Alchemist | Lore-collector | Apprentice of Zash | No Sense of Direction

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:53 pm

Jaheem smiled with only a small pained oof as she sat down. He shifted her body so that she wasnt resting against a healing burn but then drew her close with his arm around her."ahh yes I suppose there is much to consider isn't there? New Empire, new marriage. Things are changing rather rapidly for us."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:04 pm

She at least made an effort to be careful, knowing of his injuries. Still, he relaxed when his arm was around her. "Yes... My original inclination was to head back to my world and just stay there and send off the occasional research results to get people to leave me alone. But with this, I've tied myself to a more cosmopolitan existence."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:38 pm

He looked to her "Would it chafe you to stay here? I expect to continue my work with the inquisition. This new regime will need people with my skills now more than ever. Might possibly be able to find a higher position maybe even lead it now that Hurn is gone."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:18 pm

She shook her head. "No, I would stay here. I just need to figure out what my place here should be. I'm no socialite."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:49 pm

"Nor am I but I am sure a mind as brilliant as yours can be put to great use in this new Empire. Coupled with the fact that you will be one responsible for curing the plague. I do not think it will be hard for you to carve a nice place out for yourself here."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:10 am

She nodded. "I'm sure you're right... There's also the question of who joins whose House... if one joins the other."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:40 am

Jaheem grew quiet for a moment "This is true....both houses old, it's a good question. I suppose the fair answer is for me to join your house since you are changing your plans to stay here."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:16 am

"I'm surprised by that answer. Do you have other family members to carry on your line?" She asked.

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:20 am

"There are others, cousins and the like I have a sister but she is not much of a leader. I suppose I am the head of my house at the moment. My father still lives but he is a retired military man, i suppose i out rank him now in a way. At least as far as official hierarchy goes." He was quiet for a moment "though currently our relationship is......strained. to say the least."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:28 am

"I have a younger brother who can take on my name, part of my direct line. He's a Sith, he can manage well enough. If it would be easier, I can join your house," she replied.

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:54 am

Jaheem smiled again it was a warm expression as his hand found her cheek and his thumb gently caressed her soft crimson skin "It does not bother you to leave both home and family for me? Of course I enjoy my spot as the head of House Abasi but I do not want to do things that may cause resentment down the road." Since their engagement Raela had began seeing a new side of Jaheem, one that was gentle and even kind, it was a thing he only showed to those he trusted.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:11 am

She shook her head with a smile. "It doesn't bother me at all. My family is in a position to handle a change like that smoothly."

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:20 am

Jaheem nodded "so you will join my family, will you take the name then? Shall you known as Raela Abasi?" He asked with a questioning smile as his hand slide from her cheek down her neck and to her shoulder.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:52 am

She nodded in return. "Yes," she agreed, leaning over to rest her head on his shoulder, careful of his burns.

Raela Ausar

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:42 pm

His head laid a top hers he breathed in the scent coming off her hair, the scent of her. "That first day we met at your estate did you believe it would here? Did you imagine you would be my fiance only 2 weeks later?" He asked softly he knew they did not love each other, not yet anyway, it was too early for such things. But Jaheem did feel something here, a genuine connection, something that could with care and attention become love.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Raela Ausar on Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:57 pm

She closed her eyes and smiled. "I can't say the consideration wasn't on my mind," she replied. "I didn't expect it to work out so well, though."

Raela Ausar

Next

Return to Varas Point