While It All Burns (D9 EN, Wild Ride)

Coastal Resort City

Re: While It All Burns (D9 EN, Wild Ride)

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:15 pm

Raela Ausar wrote:"I have found that all the things that have happened here, in the Aspirant challenges and beyond, have... I wouldn't say changed me... Though somewhat," she replied thoughtfully. "I feel as though I've gained some clarity about myself. I find I have a longer view than before. You'd think such things would make everything more immediate, but I've found I've gained patience instead."

Raela glanced to the side noting Ilar and Shelzais out of the corner of her eye. There was a pang of jealousy, but she was learning when to hang on and when to let go, as well. Her attention focused back on her own conversation.

Jaheem looked over and followed Raela's eye line and reached down to gently squeeze her hand. He knew there was something more than a master/apprentice relationship there, at least there had been. He didnt pang of jealousy but wanted to support her and be a pillar for his new partner.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dayana Valthren on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:32 pm

Alister Dravvad wrote:
Dayana Valthren wrote:The masked woman sipped her glass and fully turned away from the burning husk of a city. "Perhaps you'll find my family's political structure more appealing than what we managed here."

"What did we manage here?" He asked thoughtfully. "Other then turning a city into ruins. Though I admit I really wasn't involved in any of that."

"That is what I was referring to, darling. That and the new government, of course." Dayana sipped her wine and puckered her lips. "Although one may wonder how much this will really affect the outer worlds. Will they assert more control on colonies?"
Sith Lord | Miraluka | Colonial Overseer | Scion of House Valthren | Ambassador to Corellia
Ally: Camilla Ultera | Profile

"A people without hope will never thrive. Foster this within them and you will possess worthy followers."
Dayana Valthren

Postby Alister Dravvad on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:24 am

"I'd assume so." He offered thoughtfully. "At least from what I say from court today our new Empress seems to want to have a more hands on approach to the Empire. I'd Assume she'll want a bigger say on what goes on everywhere. Inner worlds and outer colonies."
Imperial | Noble | Scientist | Self Employed | Eccentric | Researcher
Carries: Datapad, Stimpack x2, Comlink, Anesthetic x2, hand scanner.
Description
Companions: Vair'ea, EG-04R
Alister Dravvad

Previous

Return to Varas Point