[LM6 - Spaceport] Chasing the Dragon

Remote Mining Town in the Northern Reaches

[LM6 - Spaceport] Chasing the Dragon

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:05 pm

Open to 3 other combatants.

The word on the street had gotten him this far. The location of the Mandalorian calling themselves the Wyrm. Their ship, the Brass Manticore, kept berth in Ajunta. Tyber steeled himself, checking his gear, feeling the burden of purpose upon his shoulders. As the others arrived, he would give them the mission briefing.

"We are going after Codename Stalker. Detailed in this packet are what we have on the terrorist. Capture is high priority. Any underlings can be eliminated. Watch yourselves, watch each other. Let's all go home alive."

Dapper Dog wrote:The Wyrm is a mercenary, a Mandalorian who fought at Bankor and is renowned as a skilled gunslinger and tactician. He likes explosives and using extreme force and rarely takes his prey alive, enjoying the kill by all accounts. His crew are all Mandalorians and they have fought together for years now and work well together. It isn’t clear when he fell in with the Eagle but guesses are he was looking for a good war to fight and the Empire seemed like a strong opponent.

With the recent death of Shae Viszla he seems to be out for blood and used her death as a rallying cry to those Mandalorians already looking to nurse old grudges. His ship the Brass Manticore is often found in and around Ajunta.
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Carries: Specialized Mandalorian Armor
Heavy Combat: Jetpack
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Lt. Tyber Rook

Re: [LM6 - Spaceport] Chasing the Dragon

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:45 pm

OOC: Flipping Destiny for ominous reasons.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Kristal Serasai on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:11 am

There was a call, through old channels, of a potential need for assistance against those who would fight against the Empire, who would destroy order. Arriving to the meeting point Kristal Serasai, as she often was, was dressed in her battle armor. Lightsaber comfortably at her hip and well rested for the days events.

Kitted with a pair of binders from her personal stash, medical supplies, she closed her eyes for a moment to steel herself for any discomforts that might be felt along the way. This was a chance, a chance to perhaps answer a question she has only recently been granted by chance.

Perhaps, perhaps, the nagging notion of where Malgus' true intent lay right in front of her this entire time, or perhaps it did not.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber
Accompanied By: Weaver

"Cowardice is beneath me."
Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:31 am

Lord Tenebrous was there again, Section IX having relayed the call for support from the LT. Once again dressed in her armor, with lightsabers on her hip, and other surprises in her belt.

Seeing Kristal there, she gave her friend a smile, and Tyber was given a nod of approval. He had proven himself quite capable the previous day.

"Any idea on numbers, lieutenant?" she asked, fixing the mask in place that covered the top half of her face.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:34 am

At the behest of his Master, Tyr made his presence known, wearing his Chitin Armour, double-bladed saber already in his hand.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:39 am

"No, my Lords." He would, of course, bow to both aspirants. "I would expect highly trained elite Mandalorian units. Demoltions and heavy firepower." He looked to those gathered.

"Given typical ship compositions, I would guess no more than possibly twenty." He folded his gauntlet clad arms over his armor. "Hand to hand, they would be just as deadly, especially if trained in cultural knife dueling practices. Expect no mercy, only cold and calculated efficiency."
Imperial Military
Skip Tracer | Gadgeteer | Expert Tracker | Street Smart | Intimidating | Good Cop | Tough
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:41 am

"Mercy is for the weak," Tyr growled, the blood-red anticipation of a fight already descending on him, his hackles rising.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Kristal Serasai on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:48 am

"They will immediately surrender their arms and let us pass or they will be swept aside," Kristal spoke, adjusting her robe upon her armor.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator

Kristal Serasai

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:57 am

"Mandalorians do not surrender." His slightly mechanized voice was level. "A formality of surrender will be offered, but there will be bloodshed. Do not think that this will be as yesteeday was. With the loss of two Talons, I would expect that the Eagle has briefed their compatriots. As our grip tightens, they will be more desperate."

He looked towards their waypoint. "And the followers of the Wyrm will likely continue to fight in the event of the incapacitation of their commander. That is our way." He indicated to his armor.

"
Imperial Military
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Kristal Serasai on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:06 am

"Then they will die with honor," she said, "on your lead, Lieutenant."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:29 am

Tyr was greeted with a nod.

"On your lead, lieutenant," she echoed Kristal, taking out her saber with the curved hilt, ready for action.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:30 am

The Mandalorian nodded to the group, and turned on his heel. Leading them on, he had not drawn his weapon yet. He would be able to draw the moment he needed to.

"We have a phrase for this. Today is a good day to die." It was spoken with reverence, for what the future could bring.

He would meet it with courage and honor.
Imperial Military
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:32 am

Tyr chuckled like sharp rocks grating in his throat, "today is a good day to die," he agreed. His thumb twitched impatiently over the hilt of his lightsaber.

Tyr

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:35 am

"Today is a good day for others to die," Shaisha added, as she had no intentions of dying herself today.

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:33 pm

The ship the Brass Manticore is parked in a large hangar with people standing around, mostly, droids doing maintenance, and what look like locals doing other work. It’s a large bay but there are no sign of Mandalorians.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:04 pm

Tyber would slowly approach, keeping his eyes peeled. Breathing steady, he would stick to cover where he could.

OOC:Difficulty on a perception check? Also, is the hangar mouth open from the front, or does it also open up in the ceiling a la Docking Bay 94?

Lord Tenebrous, Kristal, or Tyr, do any of you have sense with the range upgrades? Maybe see if you can feel anyone we can't see?
Imperial Military
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:36 pm

OOC: Daunting (2 red and 2 purple) check and it opens up at the top and has an entrance for crew on the ground.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:02 pm

OOC: Not me. I can detect heat signatures and motion at medium range though? Perception is 1eP+3eA for me, or if you have better you can get a Boost from me, Tyber. :)

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Lt. Tyber Rook on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:08 pm

On the approach, Tyber didn't notice anything out ofnthe ordinary. At least in regards to the Brass Manticore itself.

"I'm going to take a closer look." He looked to the others, before his jetpack roared to life, accelerating up and lifting him from the ground.

ooc: While I don't see anything out of the ordinary around the ship, what incidentals do I pick up from the advantages? Plenty of cargo crates for cover, anything else?

Jetpack accelerates to speed 1.

LM6 - Chasing the Dragon - Perception Check (Cunning 4, Perception 1, +1eB Shaisha aid, Daunting Difficulty, Upgraded Twice): 1eP+3eA+1eB+2eC+2eD 1 failure, 5 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Imperial Military
Lt. Tyber Rook

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:31 am

OOC: Vigilance checks for inits.
Dapper Dog

Next

Return to Ajunta