[Day 2 - EM to MM] Field Maneuvers - Following Orders

Unsettled Regions of Ziost

Re: [Day 2 - EM to MM] Field Maneuvers - Following Orders

Postby Tyr on Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:29 am

Tyr’s ears twitched a little at the massassi’s loud voice, but he gave no other indication that he’d even noticed. “I’m shistavanen, my people are from Uvena Prime. The Empire uses our people as slaves.”
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Mahr on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:39 pm

Mahr grimaced ''MAHR HATES SLAVERS. ARE YOU STILL A SLAVE?''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:42 am

Tyr weighed his answer. “I am a Sith,” he didn’t exactly deny being a slave, but it was more complicated than that.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Mahr on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:44 am

Mahr waited as if the answer did not really sastisfy him

''ARE YOU?''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:48 am

“Yes. I was bred to serve my Master. Now I serve as his apprentice,” Tyr didn’t mince words about it, his parents had been paired like pedigree bulldogs, and he was the result.

Tyr

Postby Mahr on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:54 am

It was not sure if it was disgust, scorn or pity that coulf be seen on Mahr's face

''WHY HAVE NOT YOU FREED YOURSELF!?''

He seemed not to understand why a powerful warrior could still be bound...and not fight it every second
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:22 am

"I must be cautious, if I want to survive," Tyr answered. A Darth was not a thing to take lightly.

Tyr

Postby Mahr on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:48 am

Mahr paused

''WHO HOLDS YOU THAT YOU COWER SO?''
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:06 am

"I cower before no one," Tyr snapped, his hackles rising. "My Master has taught me valuable lessons, and I use them when the time is right, and not a moment sooner."

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:55 am

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:"Heh. Well if a party had broken out during field maneuvers I'd be worried about this unit. Seems they're good enough, with a bit of outside help." He nodded to his old friend. "How's your head?"

"A lot better actually. Feels like my head is a lot lighter now. Funny how that works. Still tired as hell though. You?" Remmington asks Jo'ren in return.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Mahr on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:43 pm

Tyr wrote:"I cower before no one," Tyr snapped, his hackles rising. "My Master has taught me valuable lessons, and I use them when the time is right, and not a moment sooner."

Mahr tensed, not going to shy away from a fight

''YOU SITH MAKE NO SENSE''
Mahr

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:50 pm

"A lot better actually. Feels like my head is a lot lighter now. Funny how that works. Still tired as hell though. You?" Remmington asks Jo'ren in return.[/quote]

"Pretty good. Not the worst start to the day. This trip to Ziost is going to keep us busy and it's hardly begun." He looked around at the troops and the Massassi. "Bit chilly compared to Yavin IV."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Tyr on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:32 am

Mahr wrote:Mahr tensed, not going to shy away from a fight

''YOU SITH MAKE NO SENSE''

Tyr laughed, genuinely, his anger diffused as quickly as it had come. “Mahr, none of this universe makes any skrakking sense.”

Tyr

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:28 am

"I DISAGREE" Mahr say, shaking his head. "THE RED GOD TELLS THE SIMPLE TRUTH OF LIFE. ALL ELSE IS ILLUSION."
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:57 am

“I like the sound of that,” Tyr admitted, wondering what it would be like to believe in a god.

Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:47 pm

Lord Jo'ren Rath wrote:"Pretty good. Not the worst start to the day. This trip to Ziost is going to keep us busy and it's hardly begun." He looked around at the troops and the Massassi. "Bit chilly compared to Yavin IV."

Remmington nods. "There is no shortage on the things that we need to do. It is a bit but this is not so bad. Sikurd is cold most of the time."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:02 pm

Tyr wrote:“I like the sound of that,” Tyr admitted, wondering what it would be like to believe in a god.

''THE RED GOD TEACHES THUS: TO LIVE IS TO KILL, TO KILL IS TO LIVE. ENJOY LIFE, ENJOY THE KILL"
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 pm

“A good lesson,” Tyr agreed, picking at something between his teeth with a claw.

Tyr

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:53 pm

''YES'' he nodded ''YOU SHOULD SPEAK TO A MASSASSI SHAMAN''
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:56 am

“Yeah? Maybe I will.” Tyr was pretty certain you couldn’t just start believing in a god if you didn’t already believe in the idea, but that wasn’t a conversation he felt like having with Mahr. He wouldn’t refuse to chat with a massassi shaman, given the chance, but it seemed unlikely to him in that moment that he would actively seek out such things.

Tyr

PreviousNext

Return to Icy Wastes