[Day 5 - LA] Monolithic

Unsettled Regions of Ziost

Re: [Day 5 - LA] Monolithic

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:47 pm

She regarded Mahr more with curiosity than anything else; the boulder still hovering over the alpha's head.

"Interesting. I thought your kind were supposed to have been bred for their obedience. Have they all broken their chains, or are you the exception?"
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:54 pm

Mahr lower himself to breath down Xyll's neck

''YOU WOULD NOT ENJOY FINDING OUT."
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:02 pm

"And yet I suppose I will find out. I do have plans to visit Yavin IV after all."

She glanced toward Jo'ren for a moment, then back to Mahr.

"Now, are you done posturing? This boulder is getting a bit heavy."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:53 pm

Remmingto is surprised that he is going to have to be the one to play peace maker here. "Hey guys. Easy there. We all hunted these things so we all have a right to them. It does not seem like there is that much overlap so how about this?

Jo'ren gets the head of the alpha. Mahr gets the hearts in order to drink their blood and gain strength. Tyr can get the claws. Lord Nyx the spleens and a fang. I will get the juvenile head. Bex company can get what is left of the juvenile. While the body of the alpha may be offered to to the Massassi Queen.

Is everyone willing to make this compromise? Otherwise if people really want them so bad we can go hunt some more of these at a later date and get enough for everyone." He suggests. Though he honestly thinks that Bex company will just dispose of the carcass. Maybe turn it into bbq if it is edible.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Ensign Pierce on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:10 pm

Ensign Pierce interjected, “Without major equipment ain't nobody carrying anything from here in any time soon. I have a recovery crew coming in for the remains the science blokes will want a look at them and you can all pick at the corpses for your morbid reasons, savvy?”

“As is this bird is leaving in ten, so decide quickly or you’re walking. CO will be up me arse if we take too long.”
Imperial | Soldier | Violent | Muscular | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Ensign Pierce

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:38 pm

"Sounds fine to me." Remmington takes off the juvenile's head for himself with his lightsaber. After securing it, he heads to the transport.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:02 pm

Jo'ren raised an eyebrow at Tyr. "Just did." Looking at Mahr he said: "You aren't Sith. Your opinion is irrelevant." He gave Remmington a thumbs up. "Rem's plan works."

He nodded at Pierce. "Ensign's right. Fights done, time to go."

(OOC: Rem, that juvenile head is also huge, you can't carry it by yourself.)
Last edited by Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:06 pm

OOC: I was going to say, remember these creatures are about 15 to 20 meters tall, 45 to 60 feet in height.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:27 pm

She dropped the boulder... next to the head. And shrugged.

"I got what I wanted," she said, "you boys can figure out the rest."

And she headed for the transport.
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:16 pm

Mahr howled, enraged by the insult.

''MAHR'S FIRST KILL WAS SITH AND MAHR CAN DO IT AGAIN. THE ONLY THING THAT SAVES YOU LIFE IS YOUR SERVICE TO THE QUEEN'S DESIGN."

He the turns to Tyr

''THE BLOOD WAS TO BE SHARED BUT YOU ARE THE ONLY WORTHY ONE HERE. COME WITH ME AND THE HEART IS OURS''
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:59 am

Generally compromise involved the parties not doing exactly what they were already doing, but that nuance was apparently lost on Remmington. Tyr snarled and turned to Mahr, “let them have their toys, if it makes them feel better about their little dicks, we will drink the heart’s blood and you will tell the Queen how she was insulted so.”
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Mahr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:40 pm

''IT WILL BE SO" he said nodding to the Wolfensith before climbing on the titan's corpse once more to reach the smoking heart.

Once Tyr had joined him he would begin the short ceremony.
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:43 pm

Tyr clambered up, his armour taking the worst of the gore, but he would definitely need a very long shower after this. He nodded solemnly to the massassi, indicating he was ready.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Mahr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:53 pm

Mahr got an obsidian knife out, something he would not have to do except for the massive size of the organ. He took a deep breath before saying a guttural prayer in his tongue

''GHOBE'-QOVPATLH TLHIH QEYLIS NUV'E', NEP JEY! 'IW 'OH CHECH MAH PONGLIJ! CHAQ HOS 'OH MOJ QAGHMEY!''

With this he jabbed the knife violently in the beast's heart to cut a large swath of it. MAhr then partially folded the piece in order for it to hold a gush of heart's blood pouring out.

He turned to Tyr and presented it with the meat

''DRINK, EAT AND BE PROUD!''
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:12 pm

Tyr threw his head back and roared, a cry of triumph and of respect. He bit into the rich meat, blood spilling over his chin and matting his fur.

Tyr

Postby Mahr on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:16 pm

As Tyr induldged in his well earned prize, Mahr cut a piece for himself follwing the same process.

He echoed his fellow hunter's roar and drank from the heart before devouring his piece
Mahr

Previous

Return to Icy Wastes