[Day 5 - LA] Monolithic

Unsettled Regions of Ziost

Re: [Day 5 - LA] Monolithic

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:27 am

She nodded.

"I'd like a horn. Maybe a fang or two. And a look at some of its internal organs. A creature like this, being able to produce that kind of energy blast? It has obviously been touched by the force."
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
Carries: Armored Robes, Lightsaber, Datapad, Stimpacks
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:36 am

"That makes sense. I have no issue with you taking some internal organs. For a horn or fangs..." Remmington looks from the alpha to the juvenile one.

"Do you have a preference between the big one or small one?"
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:02 am

The beast was dead! Now the massassi custom was about to proceed.

Powering up his axe once mote, he began hacking the beast's chest to open his rib cage and reach it's heart...
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Equipment: Bone, bronze and leather ceremonial armor. Vibro-ax. Black Gauntlets
Mahr

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:17 am

Jo'ren picked himself up and dusted himself off. "Two kills. Not a bad day. Fuck." He saw what it had done to his saber. "Yeah, that'll need work."

Looking around at the group he sized up the monoliths. "I'd take a head. And the body parts that we're left over with..." He pulled out his other lightsaber. "Wonder if there's anything useful in its guts?"
Last edited by Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:25 am

"The bigger the better," she said to Rem, not even realizing the possible euphemism there. She then took her lightsaber and used it as a makeshift surgical tool. She was no doctor, but surely she could identify a spleen. Or maybe it was a liver. Kidneys? Well, it was something. And too big. She needed something a bit smaller.

As Jo'ren asked his question, she found a grip on something a bit smaller.

"Well," she pulled it out, some sort of organ... small enough for transport. "this might yield some insights into its force projection. If you were hoping for something more practical though... the stomach is over there. I think. Maybe it swallowed a sith or two over its lifetime." she chuckled.
Sith | Human | Lord Nyx | The Witness | Academy Prodigy | Confident | Dead eye | Core-Worlds Accent
"When you have seen what I have seen, you will know how small you are... and how great you may yet become."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:31 am

There was foam on Tyr’s muzzle and strings of saliva hung from his lips. As the alpha crashed down, the shistavanen stared at it, as if trying to understand something. Finally, he spat on corpse and wiped his chin on the back of his arm. He watched, distractedly, distantly, as the others set to hacking for trophies.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9
Theme | Avatar | Description

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Ship: the Midnight Howl
Tyr

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:26 am

"Heh. Probably." He looked around at the group of them, Bex company, and the Massassi.

"That was a good fight. Two monoliths downed. Be proud." He raised a clenched fist in victory. "I've got shit to do, but I want that Alpha's head. And anything that's left over when the test of you have your trophies. Ensign Pierce, I'll come see you tomorrow. I'd like to discuss a few things and pick up my trophies."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:21 am

"WHY SHOULD YOU GET THE BIG HEAD AND THE REMAInS?" Mahr growled "THESE ARE OUR PREYS, NOT YOURS"

''THERE IS ONE MORE THING TO DO HERE'' said the massassi as he finished opening a part of the creature's thorax...and plunging into it.

He emerged a few moments later with what looked like a massive vein, pulling something out.
Massassi-Forever the Red Queen's agent-Brutal-Imposing-Monolith Slayer-Dark Tattoos-King-Cultural Promoteur
Mahr

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:12 am

Jo'ren looked at Mahr and chuckled. "Because I finished it big guy. And that's OUR prey. You know how it works."

He watched the Massassi chop away at the beast. "Nice axe. Enjoy that heart."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:21 am

Tyr took a knife from his boot, taking hold of a massive claw, he ripped it free, using the blade to severe the tendon attached to it, but using only brute force to separate it from the fallen alpha. The claws had wounded him when he had not wounded either of them, and so he took one to remind himself he still was not good enough.
Last edited by Tyr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Apprentice | Shistavanen | Batman Voice | Fearsome to Behold | Microchipped | DECEASED D9

My mind was lost in translation, and my heart has become a cold and impassive machine.

Equip: Chitin Armour, Thermal Cloak, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Commlink, Datapad, Stimpacks
Tyr

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:02 pm

"Guess I'll take the head of the juvenile. Nice play there Jo'ren. Glad you remembered." Rem comments as he heads over to the juvenile to take off its head.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:23 pm

Mahr snarled

''WE KILLED IT SO WE GET THEIR HEARTS AND DRINK THEIR HEART'S BLOOD TO GAIN THEIR STRENGTH, AS THE RED GOD SAYS'' he replied while pulling out the gigantic heart with all his might

''BUT THIS HUNT WILL IS DONE FOR COOPERATION OF EMPIRE AND MASSASSI UNDER BEX'' The heart was still fuming with heat coming to the surface

''BEX GETS A HEAD, OTHER HEAD WILL BE OFFERED TO THE QUEEN AND DARTH VENGEAN IN ALL OF OUR NAMES''
Mahr

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:30 pm

Organ taken, Xyll started on extracting a large fang as she kind of just ignored the men snarling about who gets what for a bit. Before long, she managed to pop it loose after a bit of hard work.

"I didn't do this for anyone else. I just did this for fun," she said, holding up the fang and smiling, before securing the fang away and looking at Mahr.

"So, the Massasi have a queen now? I hadn't heard."
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:52 pm

"No. This isn't a debate, big guy." He gestured to the alpha and the juvenile corpses. "Without me and my associate that nice axe of yours would still be bouncing off their hides."

He pointed at Bex company. "These guys manage to rout a small one of these, that's fucking commendable. I killed two of 'em. I'm taking that Alpha's head."

He pointed at the other Massassi. "Your people. They're my people too. Darth Vengean put me in charge of bringing the Massassi into the Empire. You're welcome by the way. You should call your Queen and ask her about me. We're old friends."

(OOC: Arrogance triggered.)
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:56 pm

Already prickled by his poor showing in the fight, Jo’ren’s proclamation had his hackles up once more, “if you and your associate are so skrakking big, then go find your own heads to take,” he snarled.

Tyr

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:12 pm

''BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID'' he snarled back at Xyll

Returning his attention to Jo'ren, Mahr pounded his chest with his fist

''TYR IS RIGHT. MY AXE CUT DEEP AND WITHOUT US YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN FOOD''
Mahr

Postby Xyll Vanth on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:30 pm

She gave Mahr a predatory grin. Something about being insulted by such a creature seemed to amuse her, rather than offend her. Perhaps it was the conflict brewing between all of these alpha males. They'd won, and now they were barking at each other. It was delightful.

She did not bark.

She did, however, lift up another large boulder. With her mind. And let it hover for a little... right above the head of the larger downed monolith. If she allowed it to fall, it would probably crack that beautifully monstrous face beyond recognition.

"Boys. Play nice. Or I'll take the toy away."

fluff move roll +1 DS from relic: 2eF 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage
Profile |
Xyll Vanth

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Tyr laughed, an insane chuckle that burbled deep in his chest, at this new development, eager to see how the Sith-bloods would react to her threat.

Tyr

Postby Mahr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:39 pm

These siths...so many of them were arrogant and stupid. Their tradidions and cultures were weak...Mahr understood now why some wanted to sabotage the uplifting. Smart massassi would surely come to dominate their society.

He turned to her in anger, dropping down from the giant's corpse inches from her

''DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, SITH''
Mahr

Postby Tyr on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Tyr blinked, the massassi was covered in blood from the monolith, and he couldn’t tell where the blood ended and Mahr’s skin began, reviving the laughter that had begun to trail off in his throat.

Tyr

PreviousNext

Return to Icy Wastes