Deeper Studies [Day 2, Late Afternoon]

Remnants of the Ancient Dark Jedi settlements on Ziost

Deeper Studies [Day 2, Late Afternoon]

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:29 am

The weather had made her exploration far, far slower than she had hoped, but Jun-Tsu would not be deterred. Only the most trusted of scholars were allowed to venture here, and she would not waste the opportunity. She had spent her entire life studying the jen'jedai, their history, their ways, their arts. But here it was, in the old stones and untouched ruins. Answers were here.

She held the Void Engine in her hands, cupping it neatly, "Mein mazter, I need your vizdom. You who ztudied all the lore of Forze-Vounds, breachez in zhe Forze. I fear zome great zhreat iz coming to zhe Forze, und I muzt vind a vay to enter zhe Dark Zide, learn itz vill, und protect it from zhoze zhat miztake zheir own vill for zhat of zhe Umbră-Ușoară."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Re: Deeper Studies [Day 2, Late Afternoon]

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:31 am

Traya-Reborn.png
Traya-Reborn.png (71.57 KiB) Viewed 6941 times

“Jun-Tsu.”

The voice was soothing in its callousness, she was more like an uncaring deity than a person in ways knowing things that should not be known and seeing far beyond where the Void Engine could be.

“I feel it writhing and twisting… a poison seeps into the fabric like a wound that has festered and now seeks to take the whole body,” Darth Traya replied.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:04 am

"Yez, mein mazter. I am pleazed you hawe velt it zo keenly. I had but zhe vord of zhe zorcerezz Darth Arya, until now. Zhe haz been a poverful und vize ally....but I know not vhat gamez she playz or to vhat endz." Jun-Tsu let the topic fall. That was neither here nor there.

"In your tutelage, und in mein ztudiez, I hawe learned of Forze-vounds, of zhe dark wergences in zhe Force. Placez mein vamily haz vorzhipped for millennia. Vere ve are clozezt to zhe Dark Zide. But you, you und your shtudendz....you learned how to create wounds in the Force, you und zhey learned to become and manipulate zheze voundz. Darth Nihilus, hovewer....hiz hunger grew too great. I fear another valks hiz path, but you are not here to ztop it zhiz time. I muzt learn more about zheze vounds und breaches. I come to Old Ziost, vhere zhe jen'jedai virst began to practice Zith sorcery, und draw deeply upon zhe Dark Zide. I muzt find vhat zhey know of zheze dizturbancez und how to control zhem."
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:55 am

“You travel an arduous path… wounds are difficult to create… even more difficult to control. You would need a singularity of pain and suffering of great significance. What is your goal, apprentice. What do you hope to achieve?” she hissed.

“Power is easily gained and easily lost, the folly of many a would be Sith.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:04 am

"I zeek vhat I have alvayz zought, union vith zhe Dark Zide. I muzt know itz vill, now more zhan ewer. I muzt learn to be v'one vith it zhat I might oppoze vhat iz coming."

The young witch hesitated, as though not even wanting to say the words for fear of what they might bring. "Iv zhe Emperor enactz hiz plan, he vill kill mein entire Houze. Ve, who hawe ewer zought diziplezhip und dewotion vith zhe Umbră-Ușoară. Zhat cannot be zhe vill of zhe Dark Zide. Ve annihilate zhe light vithin uz to ztand againzt zhe light zhat vould deztroy zhe darkness. Balance in zhe Forze, but balanze reqvirez oppozition. Vhat iz coming....iz oblivion vor uz all."

"Und mein daughter, zhe iz too young to vace zhiz alone."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:37 am

“Then the path is possible but it may take everything from you… such raw Dark Side energy can be… dangerous for any living soul. To protect that we hold dear is the most basic emotion anything can have,” she responded.

“Not even I know the will of the Dark Side but complete annihilation is not that path.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:09 pm

Jun-Tsu was not one for petty signs of emotion, or flights of fancy, but at her master's words, true or false as they might be, caused the witch's heart to leap in her chest.

"I....Vhat muzt I do mazter? Vhere can I go? I ztrive to attain, in zhort order, vhat zagez und zorcererz hawe zought for zhouzandz of yearz. I vear vhat I zeek iz truly impozzible."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sinea Okatesh on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:30 pm

Sinea walked slowly through Old Ziost, unheeding of the cold weather. She saw Jun-Tsu far ahead, and moved forward. "Jun dear. Going ahead without me? Tsk-tsk."
Confident Sith * Mystic Seer * Korriban Alumni* Mentor of Magi
Carries: Communicator, lightsaber, noble regalia
Suspicion: Untested
Sinea Okatesh

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:03 pm

“The ancients did not rely on tools or relics of some bygone age, they knew a simple truth. The Dark Side is within and without, if you seek communion you must learn to listen to it and open your senses to it. As you said, it was their faith that guided them not things. Now you obfuscate knowledge with things and relics… this is a truth that even Revan realized, there is no single path, but there is a singular source,” Darth Traya responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:22 pm

Jun-Tsu was silent, lost in some silent communion as Sinea approached. In her hands she held an obsidian orb, and while her head tilted skyward, it was obvious her attention was on the small object in hand.

"I vear zhere zi nozthing for me here," she said to both her master and Sinea. "Zhere iz no path bezidez dewotion to gain vhat I vish. I muzt vind anozher vay to physically und spiritually reach zhe Dark Zide."

In the endless expanse of the void engine, Jun-Tsu added for just her master, "How did you vind v'onenezz vith zhe Dark Zide? To be a part ov it beyond deazh? To be a wraith of zhe Umbră-Ușoară? Perhapz mein anzverz lie zhere?"

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:30 pm

“If I were in life wise enough to know such, I would not be a living memory. But you wish an answer and I can give you this. You must live the Dark side, breath it, it cannot be a façade, it cannot be a path… it must be a part of you in all things. There must be no division between you and the Dark Side,” she said honestly.

“Many can achieve this state but only briefly… often moments before their demise.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:13 pm

Jun-Tsu nodded solemnly in acknowledgement. She could not deny the truth of it, not that she would given the wisdom of her master. Still, it meant that she merely wasted her time here among the old ruins. Her intense focus waned and she turned to face, Sinea.

"I'm avraid I hawe dragged you out into zhe cold vor no reazon. Vhat I zeek iz not here."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sinea Okatesh on Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:34 pm

Sinea waited...and then frowned. "Well, that is no good. What are you looking for?" She glanced around, extending her Senses to see if she finds some emanation of the Force around her, by any chance.

OOC:
D2 La Sensing force ruin stuff: 3eF 1 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImage
Sinea Okatesh

Postby Dapper Dog on Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:55 pm

She can feel the remnant of the dark side but there seems to be a feeling of peace in the area.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:31 pm

"Anzverz," Jun-Tsu intoned simply. "It iz vhat ve alvayz zeek. Und, unvortunately, zhiz place doez not hold prowide zhe right qvestions to vurzher mein understanding, nor zhe anzwerz to zhe qveztionz I already had. Iv I zought merely zhe hiztory of zhe jen'jedai, or zhe Zith, I vould hawe reason to zearch vurther, but I do not need relicz or trinketz of a bygone age. I need true vizdom. Und I vill not vind zhat here. Knovledge, yez, but no truth of zhe Dark Zide."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Sinea Okatesh on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:59 am

Sinea frowned. "This place...is at peace." She snarled once. "This feeling...it feels wrong. Especially here." She sighed.

"Some relics and trinkets could be useful, I figure. Useful for a lot of reasons, but perhaps most useful to further our goals, or for trading." She shrugged.

"I seek eternal life, and to survive the coming darkness. I will not be swatted aside."
Sinea Okatesh

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:57 pm

"Vhen it vould zeem our rollz are rewerzed. I vill azzizt you in your zearch, razher than zhe other vay round. I do not need tricketz, talizmanz, or tomez. But I am happy to aid you, vith your excawation."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Return to Old Ziost