Packed My Bags Last Night [D11 EM]

Hyperspace travel

Re: Packed My Bags Last Night [D11 EM]

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:20 am

"Hmmm..." Lucinia considered that with an enigmatic smile. Rather a long moment passed.

Finally, the smile softened. "Well then, my dear." Lucinia said. "Let us focus on the present. For now, that means beach vacations. And, more immediately, a luxurious breakfast."

She lowered her head, giving Jan a look through her lashes. "After that, well, we shall have to see."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:22 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Hmmm..." Lucinia considered that with an enigmatic smile. Rather a long moment passed.

Finally, the smile softened. "Well then, my dear." Lucinia said. "Let us focus on the present. For now, that means beach vacations. And, more immediately, a luxurious breakfast."

She lowered her head, giving Jan a look through her lashes. "After that, well, we shall have to see."

"Who knows what can occur in the impossible to predict future ahead of us?....Although we'll be sitting in the suite section because I pulled some strings."
Jan offers an arm

"Onwards to beaches breakfast and...things we shall have to see?"
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:34 am

"Ooh, I do like special treatment." Lucinia purred. Tilting her chin upwards, she linked her arm through Jan's. At a gesture from her, the door slid open, and together they stepped through.

The future might have been impossible to predict, but it certainly seemed to be off to a good start.

/scene!
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Previous

Return to Hyperspace