Five Witches and a Black Knight [Day 0, Early Morning]

Hyperspace travel

Re: Five Witches and a Black Knight [Day 0, Early Morning]

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:21 am

"Well the challenges will help make us stronger. We just have to get through this and then we can laugh and talk about the good times later." Remmington tries to keep upbeat about it.

"At least we probably won't be dropped out of a ship and told to pacify a planet this time around."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:14 pm

"Zhat iz likely true, at leazt not az roughly. I detezted zhe petty tormentz zhe inztructorz on Korriban zought to inflict upon me, ewen more to azzezz me alongzide zhe likez of former zlavez und lowver bloodlinez. Az zhough mein training vaz zhe zame az zhem, und not begun vhen I barely had vordz to zpeak." She dipped her head to cast a look to Fa-Lei.

"You are mozt fortunate zizter to not hawe endured zhe inzult of it. But, zhere are timez zhat I am zhankful for mein time zhere. Not for inztructution, no, but for clozenezz vith zhe Umbră-Ușoară. Vhen avay from mein lezzonz in tedium, zhe pover zhat zhe planet prowided vaz intoxicating. Und to veel zhe liwez of mein enemiez in zhe palm of mein hand az lady Sinea und I enacted zhat ritual upon zhe templez of Yawin IV.....," she trailed off.
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

"Come mein children. Let me teach you zhe vayz of zhe Dark Zide."
Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:23 pm

Fa-Lei nodded and said, “Az much as ze Academy did not agree with you Honored Zister, it did House Farro much good and brought much power to yourzelf. Ka-Tai’s wisdom haz brought us back to the table of power.”

“And such virile allies.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:06 pm

"Honored great-grandmuter," Jun-Tsu said absently. "Yez, zhe haze a greater ambition for politickz zhan I vould hawe zhought. I had not realized her planz vhen zhe zent me to Korriban. I knew zhe vanted our Houze to rize, but I had not zhought it vould be zit at zhe emperor's table v'once more. Zhat vas.....unexpected. I had zhought her content vith zhe qviet to gazher pover in zhe Force. Zhen again, zhe haz mastered zo much in her long life. Perhapz vhen ve reach into our fourth zentury, ve too vill vish to uze our pover on zhe outzide vorld."

"I truzt in her, but...I fear zhis shift. Iz zhiz merely zhe viper ztriking at zhe opportune time? Or iz zhiz zhe villow boving before zhe tempezt?"
Force Sensitive | Human | Dark Side | Witch-Queen of Korriz | Empress Dowager | Reverand Mother

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:44 pm

“Ve are zimply taking our rightful place at ze table of power,” she said confidently.

“If ve are subject to the vhims of this Empire then ve should have a zay. This is the wizdom that haz brought Darth Arya into or circle, yes? Ze chozen one of ze dark is of our blood, it iz only just.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:59 pm

Remmington listens to the Farro sisters and nods. "I am happy to see House Farro getting back into the limelight."

He looks over to Jun-Tsu. "Have you thought about vying for one of the Dark Council spots?"
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:56 pm

"Great-grandmuter haz zpoken at length about her vant of pover," her voice kept her thoughts on the matter private. "Und I am zertain she vould be greatly pleazed to have a Farro as Voice, but I hawe ozher priorities."

It went without saying that she was talking about Vas-Tsu, sleeping away.

"It vould open zuch knowledge to me, but it iz a dangerouz game, v'one I am not villing to lay down my life for....not now."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Fa-Lei followed her gaze and then said, “May she rest in ze dark places.”

She then turned to Remmington and said, “There iz Academy on Ziost, yes? I vish to zee it, if only to zee where ze future Sith hone the conection to ze Dark Light.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:03 pm

"Oh, iz zhere?" Jun-Tsu drew her attention back to her company. "I honezly was not aware. I know little of Ziozt, but I had juzt azzumed zhat zhey vould zimply zend zheir chozen to Korriban. It iz not far."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:15 pm

Hild-Sith.jpeg
Hild-Sith.jpeg (21.76 KiB) Viewed 6131 times

Stepping in from shadows of the hallway leading to the small mess, perhaps she had been listening… perhaps not said, “There are several lesser academies. Korriban is of course the the best by far, but there is one on Dromund Kaas and Ziost… older and less prestigious institutions.”

“I wouldn’t expect backwards shadow witches to know such things so you are forgiven… I suppose.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:24 pm

"Zo much zhe better, zhen, zhat I only had to endure zhe inzult of my inztruction on Korriban. To zhink zhere are placez less uzeful to be trained. It iz difficult to imagine," her voice was icy, but difficult to say whether it was due to the new woman's insult or talk of the Academy.

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:30 pm

“How quaint, the farm witch thinks she knows better…” she says with a roll of her eyes.

“You’re so holo, putting on airs because what you birthed some kid? That’s not exactly a trade secret,” she hissed bitterly.

“Korriban produces the strongest Sith this galaxy will ever see… what have you farm witches done? Oh yeah that’s right, nothing.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:51 pm

"Goodnezz, but zhis v'one doez detest uz zo," Jun-Tsu rested her eyes back onto the void of space. "Und yet I could not pick her from a line of Zith graduatez. You hawe at leaze heard of Houze Farro. You...I hawe heard nozhing of you."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:56 pm

Jun-Tsu Farro wrote:"Goodnezz, but zhis v'one doez detest uz zo," Jun-Tsu rested her eyes back onto the void of space. "Und yet I could not pick her from a line of Zith graduatez. You hawe at leaze heard of Houze Farro. You...I hawe heard nozhing of you."

Hild narrowed her eyes and was going to respond but decided to just glare and then give a sinister smile. In her mind it would be so easy to cut her in half but Remington would probably not like cleaning up that mess.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:04 pm

"I am not sure if there is. I only read over some of the material before making the trek out here." Remmington answers Fa-Lei.

Then the ensuing cat fight broke out which left Rem little room to interject himself. He was wondering where his other passenger was lurking.

"Can we please keep the fighting out of the ship at least? There will be plenty enemies to direct that towards once we get to Ziost. Plus I rather not have a child woken up cranky." He looks over to Vas-Tu to make sure that she is still asleep.

He runs his finger through his hair and sighs. "I suppose introductions are in order. This is Hild Godslayer. She is a recent graduate from Korriban and was among the top of the class." He gestures to Hild.

Then he gestures to the Farro sisters. "This is Jun-Tsu Farro and Fa-Lei Farro of House Farro. Their House is a really old one and quite powerful back in the day. They have many ancient rituals that still powerful even by our standards today. Jun-Tsu also helped out with a ritual during the Massassi subjugation on Yavin IV.

So I am sure there is much that you can offer and learn from each other."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:11 pm

“Old and useless, more likely,” she replied and then added, “But congrats on beating some primitives, I am sure their stone axes were terrifying.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:22 pm

"That is enough Hild." Remmington cuts in.

"The Massassi had a few Force Sensitives among their number which is why the Empire took an interest in them in the first place. Plus there were Jedi that tried to interfere as well. You may have liked that challenge. I heard there even was a Wookie Jedi. Can you imagine?" He comments.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Jun-Tsu Farro on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:05 pm

"It vaz a unique experience. Channeling zhe pover of zhe temple into zhe grand ritual. To veel zhe live drain from mein enemiez und ziphon into mein troopz. I am not v'one for var, normally, but in zhat moment I recall veeling clozer to zhe Dark Zide zhan I ewer had before zhen. Juzt a tazte of how zhe jen'jedai muzt hawe velt vhen zhe zubjugated zhoze zame zawages."

Jun-Tsu smirked, "How naïve I vas zhen of vhat true union vith zhe Dark Zide vas truly like."

Jun-Tsu Farro

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:16 pm

“So the Jedi debase themselves with walking carpets… how exciting,” she said dryly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:43 pm

Remmington nods. "It must have been quite the experience Jun-Tsu. I wish I could have felt that too but alas I was busy fighting off those aforementioned savages."

He smirks at Hild's comment. "I guess they are desperate enough to get Force Sensitives from anywhere they can. Though it makes sense I suppose if they want to keep their numbers up as they discard their feelings and are less human than Droids in that regard."

Remmington Thalalas

PreviousNext

Return to Hyperspace