Once More Into The Breach [Day 0, Morning]

Hyperspace travel

Re: Once More Into The Breach [Day 0, Morning]

Postby Rax Nam on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:32 am

Rax thought about that. "Well the engine at least I've focused credits into. It's about the good average for a YT-1000, so it'll get us out right faster than most. We'll be able to head out the moment you need me to punch it."
Cathar | Neutral | Smuggler | Scoundrel | Thrill Seeker

"When your people has been through the ringer like mine has, then you can tell me how to live my life, mm?"

Ship:The Vast Veldt
Rax Nam

Postby Jan Melmoar on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:39 am

Rax Nam wrote:Rax thought about that. "Well the engine at least I've focused credits into. It's about the good average for a YT-1000, so it'll get us out right faster than most. We'll be able to head out the moment you need me to punch it."

"That's what I like to hear. I think we have an understand Rax Nam."

She thrusts a bony hand at him.
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Rax Nam on Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:44 am

Rax shakes her hand and nods. "We have an accord, Jan Melomar," he replies. "Let me know when I'm needed; I'll be your transportation and your bodyguard while you're in this system." He hoped that there would be no taking advantage of the contract, but he didn't want to make that worry vocal.

"When your people has been through the ringer like mine has, then you can tell me how to live my life, mm?"

Rax Nam

Postby Jan Melmoar on Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:01 am

Rax Nam wrote:Rax shakes her hand and nods. "We have an accord, Jan Melomar," he replies. "Let me know when I'm needed; I'll be your transportation and your bodyguard while you're in this system." He hoped that there would be no taking advantage of the contract, but he didn't want to make that worry vocal.

"Oh of course."
She sits back, already wondering how she should take advantage of the contract as Rex's ship begins to exit hyperspace........

((Good to /scene there? :D ))
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Rax Nam on Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:25 am

(Sounds good)

As the warnings for arrival at the destination, Rax focused on the screen and started to get things in order for Jan's day, hoping the credit would be worth the headaches in the upcoming days...

/scene

Rax Nam

Previous

Return to Hyperspace