Hutt Ball All Stars [MM0]

Hyperspace travel

Hutt Ball All Stars [MM0]

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:24 am

With the navigation of the ship in Verandi's capable hands, Remmington heads to the communication room. He finds a comfortable seat and then makes a call on Holonet to an old friend.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Re: Hutt Ball All Stars [MM0]

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:39 pm

The image of an impressively large Sith filled the screen. If anything he had grown in stature since their last meeting. A slight smirk crossed his features.

"Well now. Here's a blast from the past. It's been a while. What's new Rem?"
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:11 pm

Remmington chuckles. "Not much. How are you doing old friend? I take it that you are heading to Ziost as well?" Jo'ren will probably notice that there is a scar over his left eye. The eye appears to be functional.
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:20 am

The big Sith Lord nodded. "Would be hard to avoid it. Besides, I'd like to see the Emperor now that he's back. Time's been good to me Rem. What happened to your face?"
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:27 am

Remmington nods. "It will be a privilege to gaze upon the glory of the Emperor in person. That is good to hear that you have been doing well. Congratulations on your promotion by the way.

Oh this? Just a lesson that master Lord Daizo taught me." He answers.

"Will you be vying for a spot on the Dark Council? If you do, I will completely support you Jo'ren." He states surely.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:47 am

"First 'Lord', then the galaxy, right?" He nodded at the explanation about the scar.

"Your master continues to impress. Coulda had your eye if she wanted. I guess your saber skills are coming on then?"

As for the matter of the Council... "Thanks for the support my friend, but I'm not running. I've got my own plans in motion. Glad I can count on you though. Besides, the council seems like a lot of talking."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:46 am

"I feel that I am on the cusp of a breakthrough." Remmington answers.

"Ah I see. May I ask what they may be or what brings you out to Ziosk then?" He asks.

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:25 am

"Glad to hear it. Never know when you might need those skills, right?" Jo'ren looked off to one side and then back.

"You can ask Rem. Let's just say I've got business that's more important to me than a council seat right now. Still, Ziost is where the action is. We can only avoid so much of the politicking."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:03 am

Remmington nods. "That is true enough. We will be expected to at least make some token appearances. I will be 'enjoying' my time at the resort. Though I think I am going to look into stopping that terrorist group."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:28 pm

"Terrorists again huh? Interesting. The report I saw said they were low threat, I guess we'll see." He looked over to one side and nodded.

"Maybe we'll find ourselves investigating together again. I'm planning to look into the Massassi training camp. Supposedly there's some generic manipulation on the cards so I want to know exactly what's going on there."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:40 pm

Remmington nods back. "Well if you ever need an extra lightsaber then just call and I will be there. Though genetic manipulation huh? I assume this is artificial. Any ideas on who may be doing it?

Hopefully we can keep these terrorists to a small threat. They are more than likely aiming to make a big statement with the Dark Council gathering. I hope they do not get any crazy ideas like dropping a cruiser or moon onto the People's Tower or something like that."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:55 pm

For some reason that made him think of Rumun Gol.

"Seems unlikely but it's not like that sort of thing hasn't happened before." He shrugged. "As for the Massassi, no I don't know yet but I intend to find out. And what about you Rem, what are your plans on Ziost?"
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:38 pm

"Well look into these Eagle terrorists and try to stop them. I am also curious about the potential Dread cult... I guess you can call them that." Remmington then smirks. "Then somewhere in there try to enjoy the resort I guess."

He leans in a bit and talks in a quieter voice. Not that it really does anything but probably for more dramatic effect. "Oh, this isn't official yet but word down the grapevine is that they are thinking of making an Imperial League for Hutt Ball. If it turns out to be true, I am thinking of making a team again. Want to be a Hutt Ball star?"

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:07 pm

Jo'ren lifted one massive arm and flexed. "Bro, I'm already a Huttball star. Heh." He made a few calculations.

"I'm too busy for a full season, but if you need a draw for the launch then count me in. I'm sure there's money to be made, and I have projects to fund."

He lowered his arm again and steepled his fingers. "Terrorists and Dread Masters huh? Sounds like you'll need that beach holiday."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:54 pm

Remmington chuckles at that. "Well I hope you have a swimsuit and beach body ready. I hear that they are thinking about a new Hutt Ball arena stage to rotate in to keep things interesting. Basically its going to be a big pool with a floating structure. Yeah, if there is one thing a lot of us learned on Nar Shaddaa is that you really do need credits to get things done sometimes.

Yeah, I hope I can get those annoyances dealt with quickly so I can just kick back and relax. Well as much as anyone can smack dab in the middle of Sith politics."

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:45 am

"Swimsuit? Well, my body's always ready." He chuckled, the old banter was surprisingly easy to fall into. It was relaxing after all the serious business, although he was a different person to the rather more carefree graduate of Korriban.

Somewhat more soberly he added. "Take the relaxation where you can get it Rem. Might never get another chance."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:55 am

Remmington nods. "Don't worry. I plan to.

So aside from the promotion. What else is new with you after these last few years?"

Remmington Thalalas

Return to Hyperspace