Just Married (D3 EA)

Hyperspace travel

Just Married (D3 EA)

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:11 pm

Sylvain sat in a chair adjacent to a crate of supplies as Kristal's crew milled about the ship. He pulled up his datapad and was looking at a collection of reports coming in from Tyron on Zygerria. His face frowned as he siphoned through the data.
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Re: Just Married (D3 EA)

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:35 am

"Frowning on your wedding day, Sylvain Torsin?" she asked as she walked up behind him, looking out over the room as if there were something else to see.
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber
Accompanied By: Weaver

"Cowardice is beneath me."
Kristal Serasai

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:39 am

“Gotta balance out all the smiling I did earlier. Face can’t handle that much exercise.” He said with a smirk as he put the pad onto his lap.

“It was a beautiful wedding though... if I’m allowed to say so.”
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:53 am

"You are," she laid a hand upon his shoulder. "It would appear we hardly have the ability to remain at ease for long, not with the movement in the Empire as it has been. No time to waste."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator

Kristal Serasai

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:02 am

“Time is a luxury most honorable Sith cannot afford. I have the most honorable of sith for a wife... it is understandable that she would have the least time available to her.” He replied as he looked up to her.

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Kristal Serasai on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:11 pm

"Most Sith are not honorable, in fact, few are," she said. "Only need to look upon the council Aspirants to see such truths."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:54 pm

"It is a rather unusual and unexpected strategy. It just may be your advantage." He said with a smirk. He reached up and clasped her arm just above the elbow as it sat on his shoulder.

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Kristal Serasai on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:29 am

"Perhaps," she said, drifting from the talk. Allowing the moment to be enjoyed, the simpleness of the connection.

After a time.

"What troubles have your attention so gathered?" she asked, looking back to him directly.

Kristal Serasai

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:05 pm

"Things do not go well for the administration of the Empire. I am working on eradicating the plague that destroys us from within... Making progress... but the divisiveness of the Council aids no one." He replied.

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Kristal Serasai on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:01 am

"A problem that will be seen to in time," she commented before releasing her hand from his shoulder and stepping out a few paces in front of him. Thinking.

"How have you been spending your days then, to combat this threat?"

Kristal Serasai

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:07 am

“Meeting with players in the sector like Moff Linvar and Lord Grathan. I’m trying to pool the resources we will need to properly quarantine the Corporate Sector. Moff Linvar is a parasite in Lord Hoshi’s employ and Grathan... reasonable from what I see.”

He paused, “I’ve been meeting with researchers to get a team working on finding a cure for the disease... And spending as much time at home watching over the girls as I can.”

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Kristal Serasai on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:27 am

"Lord Grathan is an interesting friend to have," she comments, looking back to him.

"An enemy of Darth Baras, as it would appear. They have begun clashing recently. Subtly, but nonetheless there is belief this feud may even be affecting our Empire. Something I intend to see to personally in the coming days."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:40 am

“Hm?” He asked with a simple sound.

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Kristal Serasai on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:48 am

"There is a problem of his, a factory that appears to be losing shipments of arms," she said, "and it is not clear whereto exactly these shipments go."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:50 am

“And you suspect Baras? Have intel I assume?”

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Kristal Serasai on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:13 am

"There is no secret that there is a feud between the two," she said, "I investigate the claims for their merit as claims against the Empire's best interest. That Baras is likely involved is a point to think on. As well," she found a place nearby to sit.

"There may be a member upon the Dark Council who aids the Eagle. I know not who, or why, but the information comes from a credible source."

Kristal Serasai

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:21 am

He nodded, "It would make sense. They are too well-organized and have survived too long without some kind of institutional support. Did your source have any idea which one?"

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Kristal Serasai on Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:50 am

"I would name them, if there were those that may be suspected," she said.

Kristal Serasai

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:48 am

He nodded, "Far too many concerning problems all at once. It makes me uneasy... Moreso than normal. It does not feel that any of these things are coincidental. Sifting through all the obfuscation... only to find more mysteries and never solid answers."

He titled his head and let out a sigh; letting his guard down for a brief moment, "How was it seeing your mother?"

Sylvain Torsin

Postby Kristal Serasai on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:39 am

"It was good, to see her well, as it always is. Good, as well, that she has seen our children once more, and to know she is near," she said.

Kristal Serasai

Next

Return to Hyperspace