Just Married (D3 EA)

Hyperspace travel

Re: Just Married (D3 EA)

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:57 pm

He nodded, "I spoke to my mother... and for what it is worth... it seems she is interested in their well-being. She claims to have turned over a new leaf of sorts... It is impossible to tell how honest she is being, but I'd like to believe she has refocused her purpose."
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Postby Kristal Serasai on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:18 pm

"On to what, I wonder?" she said, but shifted her position as well as the thought. "It is good, that our mothers have gotten the chance to see our children. Considering our fathers did not."
Force Sensitive | Aspirant | Human | Imperial Noble |Sith Lord | The Steel Valkyrie | Champion of Marr | Disciplined| Jedi Killer|Head of House Serasai | Last Serasai | Captain of the Vindicator
On Person: Armored Robes, Comlink, Combat Knife, Lightsaber
Accompanied By: Weaver

"Cowardice is beneath me."
Kristal Serasai

Postby Sylvain Torsin on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:31 pm

Sylvain nodded somberly. He let a sigh out of his nostrils followed by a few slow breaths.

"If only..." He shook his head and quickly regained his composure.

"No... no more playing the regret game. They live on in us. And we will fix the problems created by their absence." He nodded resolutely.
Sith | Lord Mordax | Noble | Governor | Mystic | Lord of House Torsin
Carries/Wears: Jal Shey Mentor Armor w/cloak, Lightsaber (Purple Dantari, Curved Hilt), etc.
Accompanied By: Nasari Rhalu (Apprentice)
Rides: 'The Ardent Scryer'

"The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."
Sylvain Torsin

Previous

Return to Hyperspace