Packed My Bags Last Night [D11 EM]

Hyperspace travel

Re: Packed My Bags Last Night [D11 EM]

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:25 am

Lucinia couldn't help but grin at Jan's reaction. "Oh, yes. A mission which will make all our previous missions look like practice. And we'll need to train with a few other beaches, first."

Her green eyes glinted. "What do you think, my dear? Are you in?" Lucinia didn't really have any doubt, but it was really more properly dramatic to ask.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohohoho count: 10
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:29 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia couldn't help but grin at Jan's reaction. "Oh, yes. A mission which will make all our previous missions look like practice. And we'll need to train with a few other beaches, first."

Her green eyes glinted. "What do you think, my dear? Are you in?" Lucinia didn't really have any doubt, but it was really more properly dramatic to ask.

Jan made sure to properly silhouette herself against the porthole before dramatically turning.

"If there's a will....there's a wave."
Slamming her first into the magazine
"The golden sands and all they represent will be ours!"
The Czerka Corp Rep | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran
| Always looking for a sale | Sharpshooter | Has an intern!|
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:37 am

Lucinia gave a sudden surprised laugh at the pun. "Oh, yes." She said, clenching her fist, eyes seeming to glint brighter. "We shall claim them together. And rule them, side by side!"

She tilted her head, regarding Jan with a smile. "Should we be merciful queens of the beach, do you think? Allow others to visit? Or something else? Capricious and arbitrary, perhaps? Degree that no one with unflattering headwear shall be allowed entrance to our kingdom?"
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | Arya's Apprentice | One of Those Malveauxs
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:48 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia gave a sudden surprised laugh at the pun. "Oh, yes." She said, clenching her fist, eyes seeming to glint brighter. "We shall claim them together. And rule them, side by side!"

She tilted her head, regarding Jan with a smile. "Should we be merciful queens of the beach, do you think? Allow others to visit? Or something else? Capricious and arbitrary, perhaps? Degree that no one with unflattering headwear shall be allowed entrance to our kingdom?"

"We will be benign rulers......at first. Then when we hit them with the unflattering headwear ban it will be twice as effective. Although it's going to be hard ruling all the beaches, we'll probably need to appoint lifeguards to enforce our draconian rule."

Her own dark eyes light up at the thought, yes, Czerka lifeguards, excellent publicity, and they could model the new swimwear line too.
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:45 am

"Ooh." Lucinia purred. "Arbitrary rulings and minions. You do know how to make a Sith lady happy."

She pursed her lips. "What swimwear is most appropriate for a queen, do you suppose? I did bring a modest selection..." She nodded at her bag. Turning back to Jan, she frowned curiously. "Can Czerka swimsuits really block blaster shots?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:33 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Ooh." Lucinia purred. "Arbitrary rulings and minions. You do know how to make a Sith lady happy."

She pursed her lips. "What swimwear is most appropriate for a queen, do you suppose? I did bring a modest selection..." She nodded at her bag. Turning back to Jan, she frowned curiously. "Can Czerka swimsuits really block blaster shots?"

"Well....."

She shifts slightly

"Contractually I'm obligated to say yes. But, hypothetically.....the deluxe range is probably the only one that would be of any use. Now, I could have N'Zzi whip up something appropriate, maybe something not in black even?"

Innocent look, by Sith standards Lucinia was a fashion goddess.
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:53 am

"Hmmm..." Lucinia tapped her lower lip with one index finger, doing her best to hide a smile. "As a Sith, I almost feel as though I'm contractually obligated to only dress in black. Maybe with some hints of red."

Her lips quirked further. "On the other hand, if it's for a disguise, well, that should be acceptable." One eyebrow arched. "Did you have something in mind?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:10 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Hmmm..." Lucinia tapped her lower lip with one index finger, doing her best to hide a smile. "As a Sith, I almost feel as though I'm contractually obligated to only dress in black. Maybe with some hints of red."

Her lips quirked further. "On the other hand, if it's for a disguise, well, that should be acceptable." One eyebrow arched. "Did you have something in mind?"

"Sea green, form-fitting, comfortable, lightweight....blaster resistant and with an inbuilt shoulder cannon system for home defense. It's what everyone will be wearing....as a disguise of course."

The mention of a shoulder cannon does coincide with finger guns

"I will, of course, be wearing white to further emphasise my own virtue, as well as Czerka's"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:29 am

"A shoulder cannon?" Lips quirking, Lucinia looked down at one of her not especially broad shoulders. "I'm not certain I can pull off a shoulder cannon. But I would be willing to try."

Laughing softly, she gave Jan a nudge with her elbow. "Your virtue? Ha." Her lips quirked. "Not that you don't have your virtues. I can think of many. You're clever, ambitious, quite thoughtful... and really very attractive, even with those freakishly long legs of yours." Her green eyes glinted. "But I don't know if those are the sort of virtues that encourages the wearing of white. Well, except that you look quite good in it."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:24 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"A shoulder cannon?" Lips quirking, Lucinia looked down at one of her not especially broad shoulders. "I'm not certain I can pull off a shoulder cannon. But I would be willing to try."

Laughing softly, she gave Jan a nudge with her elbow. "Your virtue? Ha." Her lips quirked. "Not that you don't have your virtues. I can think of many. You're clever, ambitious, quite thoughtful... and really very attractive, even with those freakishly long legs of yours." Her green eyes glinted. "But I don't know if those are the sort of virtues that encourages the wearing of white. Well, except that you look quite good in it."

"....Flattery will get you everywhere."
double nudge

"Well, as a clever, ambitious and thoughtful woman in possession of stilts I can see that looking good in a colour is quite valuable. That and of course it stands one aside from the crowd."
She coughs and rubs her nose, clearly the source of the faintest red blush

"Hardly fair of you to unleash the compliments first, now I feel rather self-conscious. Now I have to think hard about surpassing yours with my own."
Her lips twitch into a rather happy smirk.
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:44 am

Lucinia laughed softly in response to the nudges. "I know." She murmured, her voice almost a purr. Her smirk grew a little as she spotted the blush.

"Ooh, a competition, is it? Well, you needn't worry." Lucinia's smirk was decidedly playful. "I shall give you all the time you like to think up compliments for me." She leaned a little closer, her voice growing softer. "Although I dare to hope that it isn't too much of a challenge."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:06 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia laughed softly in response to the nudges. "I know." She murmured, her voice almost a purr. Her smirk grew a little as she spotted the blush.

"Ooh, a competition, is it? Well, you needn't worry." Lucinia's smirk was decidedly playful. "I shall give you all the time you like to think up compliments for me." She leaned a little closer, her voice growing softer. "Although I dare to hope that it isn't too much of a challenge."

"Hmmmmm"
Jan crosses her arms and pretends to think deep thoughts
"You have the most wonderful.....big toes."
She nods
"Yes, very good big toes, some of the best I've seen. That is absolutely what comes to mind."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:40 am

Lucinia waited patiently, a smile on her face. It vanished as she made an exaggeratedly offended expression, although there was an amused glint in her green eyes.

"My big toes. Really!" She turned away, chin tilting up. "You'll have to do better than that if you want to compete with me, my dear!"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:06 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia waited patiently, a smile on her face. It vanished as she made an exaggeratedly offended expression, although there was an amused glint in her green eyes.

"My big toes. Really!" She turned away, chin tilting up. "You'll have to do better than that if you want to compete with me, my dear!"

"Well, there are your little toes......"
Jan looks very innocent for a moment before moving to stand behind the sith.

"Besides, why would such a brilliant, forceful, powerful sith with a good sense of humour and genuinely good taste need compliments from one as lowly as myself?"
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:39 am

"Hmmm..." Slowly, Lucinia turned around. Her arms were still crossed, but her smile was undoubtedly pleased. "That is a good point. I suppose I don't."

She was silent a moment, studying Jan. "And yet... even if I don't need them, I do like hearing them from you." Her smile grew. "Including about my toes. Big and little."
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:54 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:"Hmmm..." Slowly, Lucinia turned around. Her arms were still crossed, but her smile was undoubtedly pleased. "That is a good point. I suppose I don't."

She was silent a moment, studying Jan. "And yet... even if I don't need them, I do like hearing them from you." Her smile grew. "Including about my toes. Big and little."

"I certainly wouldn't want to put my foot in my mouth Lady Malveaux."
Furious eyebrow wiggle

"I'll just have to ensure to keep your toes at the top of my mind whenever we run out of conversation, that way you can continue to enjoy what you hear. Although...."

She inspects her chrono
"Perhaps we could discuss it over a light luxury breakfast on the ship's bow? It has a fabulous bubble for hyperspace viewing."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 am

Lucinia smiled. "A fine idea, my dear. Mmm, I do hope they have more of those blue waffles. I think I'm developing a taste for them."

Walking leisurely, she made her way to the door, but she paused and looked back. "Do you remember your first visit to Malveaux house? When you brought me those chocolates, and I asked you what you want?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:15 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia smiled. "A fine idea, my dear. Mmm, I do hope they have more of those blue waffles. I think I'm developing a taste for them."

Walking leisurely, she made her way to the door, but she paused and looked back. "Do you remember your first visit to Malveaux house? When you brought me those chocolates, and I asked you what you want?"

Jan pauses mid stride
"Oh...uh, yes. You'd just be shot by some....terrible person and I thought I should pay my respects. Those chocolates led to some philosophy I think."
Jan Melmoar

Postby Lucinia Malveaux on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:50 am

Lucinia's lips quirked. "Indeed they did. Also, they were quite delicious, although between you and Drascovina I only managed to eat about half of them."

She tilted her head, regarding Jan. "I was just thinking about your answer. That you wanted to live on a beach." One eyebrow went up. "Is that still what you want?"
Lucinia Malveaux

Postby Jan Melmoar on Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:55 am

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:Lucinia's lips quirked. "Indeed they did. Also, they were quite delicious, although between you and Drascovina I only managed to eat about half of them."

She tilted her head, regarding Jan. "I was just thinking about your answer. That you wanted to live on a beach." One eyebrow went up. "Is that still what you want?"

Jan makes a mental note to ensure improved future chocolate consumption for Lucinia

"I....hmmmm. Yes."
She chews on her lip
"But...maybe not quite yet, some goals are best as goals, right? Everyone wants to make enough money to retire."
Wait, speaking to a sith
"Or, uh, the working class does at least. But retirement is boring if you just get there immediately. I think for some people you need to holiday on a beach often...but you've got to be working to ensure that when you do finally go live on a beach it's the best damn beach in the galaxy."

Looking a little self-conscious
"Not that I've really thought about it, I can be very....present orientated."
Jan Melmoar

PreviousNext

Return to Hyperspace