[Day 2 - MM] Aspirant Interview with Dayi Risdol (Closed)

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

[Day 2 - MM] Aspirant Interview with Dayi Risdol (Closed)

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:14 am

The clean white studio is prepped and ready and Dayi is dressed in a crisp modest outfit that emphasizes the casual but is still eye catching. There are two seats and a small table with two glasses and a pitcher of water.

The interview was ready to go.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: [Day 2 - MM] Aspirant Interview with Dayi Risdol (Closed

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:13 am

Shaisha wasn't sure who had persuaded her to agree to this yesterday, but she was fairly certain she had not been sober when she had agreed to an interview this early in the day. Nevertheless, the Sith Lord was awake, alert, perfectly presentable, and dressed in the armor-like robes she had worn yesterday during the Imperial arrival.

She idly wondered if the current member on the council had to go through this circus too in the past. Did they even have Holonews when Arya took her seat? All these interesting thoughts taking place in her head as she took her seat opposite of the Empire's own bubbly ray of sunshine.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
Ship: Saarai-kaar | Attendant: Hyuna | Suspicion: Above Suspicion
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:21 am

The professional news crew quickly had her microphone on her, had a drone touch up her makeup and got her ready as Dayi looked over notes and then took a sip of water.

The bubbly reporter then greeted Shaisha, “My Lord, I will try not to take up to much of your precious time; the questions will be light and get to know you. These work best when you say the question in your answer so if I ask what your name is, you would say my name is Lord Tenebrous… or if I were to say ask what you enjoy doing you would say I enjoy doing whatever it is you enjoy. Makes editing so much easier.”

“Any questions for me or any subjects you feel would not be appropriate for Imperial audiences?” she added.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:43 am

Egads, did they even have makeup in her skintone? Good thing Hyuna wasn't here, as she would probably be disagreeing with the makeup artists.

"Understood," she nodded at the explanation. Last time she had been on the news hadn't been in an interview like this, and she hadn't been a big Sith Lord and all that during the time of the Children of Revan-debacle.

"None that springs to mind right now, and I trust you to not choose questions that you think would be inappropriate for a broadcast..." the Sith smirked slightly.
Sith Lord | Pureblood | Dark Side | Seer | Regal | Shien Expert | Daughter of Wrath | Vowrawn's Sentinel | Haunted | Hero | Aspirant | Profile | Theme | Day 10 Theme
"The future is not a river to carry us. It is the ocean in which we drown, if we are not prepared"

Gear: Chwûq, Siqsa, armor, cloak, mask, commlink, datapad, utility belt, gloves, jewelry.
Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:47 am

She smiled sweetly and responded, “The Sith are the greatest heroes of the Empire, it is my job to make sure everyone remembers that. So let’s get started.”

Dayi adjusted her glasses and then began, “So what is your name and tell us a bit about your history, my Lord.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:12 am

"Very well," she breathed deeply as it was time to start.

"My name is Lord Tenebrous, apprentice of Darth Vowrawn of the Dark Council - though some know me as Shaisha Vreysk before I was granted that title." She sat with a relaxed confidence as she spoke. "Daughter of the Emperor's Wrath, growing up in the household of the late Aramis Torsin alongside governor Torsin and the Steel Valkyrie... well, it was only natural that I would be among the top graduates of the Academy. Some people are just destined to rise to power like I have, and like I will."

Shaisha paused a little. "Growing up under someone like Aramis Torsin, and along his son as well as the Steel Valkyrie, I think that has given me a good insight and appriciation for the Empire and all the parts that make it up. From the side of the soldiers, from the nobles who run a lot of the day-to-day affairs, as well as the value of having people you can trust with you."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:16 am

She smiled and said, “The Emperor’s Wrath, that is amazing. Now I have here that you were present for the Peace Accord at Nar Shaddaa, what can you tell us about the hated Republic and the despicable Jedi murderers that want to destroy our way of life?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:52 am

"Yes, it was true I was on Nar Shaddaa during the Peace Accords, led by Darth Xevious..." though she had done almost nothing for the Peace Accord except for preventing some bombs from blowing up.

"What can I tell you about the Republic though? Their average citizen seem to be to not be much more different than the average citizen of the Empire, but in truth the difference lies in that they are fooled by ideology like equality, democracy, and free speech." Shaisha's tone grew a bit more serious. "Equality is a lie; some people are powerful, some people are weak - that is a fact of life, so why should the powerful stoop to the level of the weak merely to fulfill some fantasy of equality? Democracy, as you've said before, ms Risdol, is placing society at the mercy of the masses. And free speech is merely a breeding ground for idiocy and endless fodder of noise from the ignorant and dumb."

She shrugged. "As for the Jedi? They are in some cases worthy rivals, but all of them believe in those lies, all the while they pretend to be merciful, just, and compassionate... yet they wish to see the Sith eradicated, claiming that only their path is a greater good."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:12 am

Dayi nodded and then said, “As a Sith, you are responsible for the defense and well being of the Empire. How does it feel to shoulder such immense responsibility in the name of the Immortal Emperor?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:15 am

"It comes naturally to me, to take on the duties of defending the Empire from those who would destroy us. The same for more responsibility when I am on the council..." she chuckled in, *gasp*, a friendly tone. "Suppose we can thank my upbringing for that and many of the people around me. Like Public Security - working alongside them has been a great experience."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:35 am

"Can we hear more about your work with Public Security, Lord Tenebrous?" she asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:02 am

She leaned slightly back in her seat, letting her posture show one of confidence and ease.

"My work with Public Security has been with Section IX. Of course, there are many parts I cannot go into detail to, as it contains sensitive information, but I am at liberty to say that it was under my direction and leadership that we eliminated the threat of the terrorist group known as the Children of Revan." Shaisha gave a light smile. "All the members of Section IX are good and loyal men and women, with great skill who work tirelessly for the Empire."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:49 pm

Dayi nodded and said, “Courageous and dutiful, you are an inspiration. As the daughter of the Wrath you are already quite close to the Emperor. Is there any insight you could give us about the Immortal Emperor you feel is overlooked?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:09 am

"Hmm..." her face took on a thoughtful expression as she considered the question. Or rather, how to spin something she didn't feel like talking about. "My... insight on the Emperor is not one I wish to speak of - it is a private thing, as he has touched the lives of many in the Empire, but each one in a different way. No one's experiences are the same."

"Some might feel fear in his presence, because he is so powerful and for those who are weak it can be overwhelming. And then there are those with a stronger will who see the potential for power when in the presence of someone like him, and grow stronger from it."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:13 am

Dayi nodded sympathetically and said, “And lastly, what is something you feel the people should know about you, Lord Tenebrous?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:36 am

"If there is something I want people to know, that I have not already said," she paused for added dramatic effect, "it is that I have earned every power and advantage and promotion I have. None of my parental figures in my life have tolerated the idea that I would earn my accolades thanks to nepotism." And if the Emperor's Wrath was her father, that made sense.

Her intake of breath drew the listeners in.

"Every step of the way I have fought and bled and relied on my own skill and power. My first kill, I was still a child. My first lightsaber, I claimed in combat from a slave leading a foolish revolt that got her and everyone following her a painful death. The death of the great beast of Korriban known as Death's Shadow, a victory through cunning and a ruthless fight. Defeating the Children of Revan, earning the title of a Lord, and now having reached as far as standing ready to take a seat on the Council, none of this is from nepotism or favoritism; it is a path I have carved in fire and blood with my power and deep understanding of the Dark side of the Force."

"My chains were broken years ago, and my strength continues to grow. That is the destiny of those marked with power."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:04 am

Dayi nodded and said, “I am in awe of your strength, Lord Tenebrous. And we are done, see, painless. You did really well. Our team will have that ready for tomorrow.”

“Just have to take some promo shots and everything will be set. Not sure if you prefer to smile or well glare,” she offered as a lighthearted joke.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:07 am

"As painless as Lord Savas' lessons on Sith history, miss Risdol," Shaisha offered with a small hint of a joke in her voice.

Brushing a hand over her hair, she thought about it for a few seconds. "Neither... or rather, I think I will go for a smoldering intensity, than a cheesy smile or one of those weird looking glares. Glaring always look weird in pictures."

Lord Tenebrous

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 am

“I am glad you said it, I always tell the Sith that but they insist on the glare… it makes promo shots so awkward,” she responded warmly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Tenebrous on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:24 am

"Let it not be said I don't have a sense of humor, dear," the Sith Lord admitted with a light-hearted grin. "And that I won't even credit to my master Vowrawn, though he has helped me keep it alive during these years as his apprentice."

Lord Tenebrous

Next

Return to People's Tower