[Day 2 - LM] Aspirant Interview with Dayi Risdol (Closed)

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

[Day 2 - LM] Aspirant Interview with Dayi Risdol (Closed)

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:15 am

The clean white studio is prepped and ready and Dayi is dressed in a crisp modest outfit that emphasizes the casual but is still eye catching. There are two seats and a small table with two glasses and a pitcher of water.

The interview was ready to go.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: [Day 2 - LM] Aspirant Interview with Dayi Risdol (Closed

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:00 am

Jaheem arrived as he always did, promptly and with an air of intimidation and confidence. He strode up to Dayi and nodded his skin stood out against the blood red robes he wore accented with gold trim and a midnight black cloak around his shoulders. The red and gold of his outfit brought out the same colors in his eyes which scanned the room before settling on the newswoman.

He inclined his head to her "Morning." he said with a crisp voice and a neutral and vaguely unconcerned look on his face.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome
"You lack discipline, you lack control, that is why you are weak."
Robes, Lightsaber, Comm unit, Data Pad
Jania Seyjeer - attendant

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:05 am

She stood and said, “Good morning my Lord.”

She sat down and the staff got Jaheem prepped for the interview. Dayi continued, “Now just a few ground rules when I ask a question make sure to integrate the question into your answer. Like if If I ask your name, say, my name is…”

“Does that make sense?” she said.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:27 am

Jaheem nodded and his demeanor shifted his expression softened as a small smile appears on his lips "Certainly Dayi, must make the interview easy to follow for those at home. I grew up in the nobility I understand how these things tend to work" he said as he sat in the chair near her assuming a somehow both relaxed yet powerful posture.
Sith Lord | Inquisitor | Human | Aspirant | Intimidating | Not without some charm | Fearsome

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:31 am

“Excellent.”

She got started, “So with that in mind, can you tell us your name and a bit about your history?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:55 am

"Certainly, I am Lord Jaheem Abasi of the Sith Inquisition. I was raised here on Ziost, the Abasi's have many holdings here in New Adasta and in Varas point. I graduated from the Academy on Korriban with top marks around 7 years ago and have served the Inquisition since not long after my graduation. I have brought many heretics and errant Sith to heel putting my life on the line to defend the people of the empire from those who would wish to undermine ouir safety and security for their own gain." He spoke in a clear and strong tone, his posture radiating confidence and strength making solid eye contact with Dayi as he spoke and using his hands to effectively emphasize points but not too much as to detract from his words.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:24 pm

"So a storied lineage, so how do you feel being an Inquisitor has prepared you for the Dark Council, my Lord?" she asked moving to the next topic.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:25 pm

Jaheem thought for a beat "Well Dayi I think that being an inquisitor has prepared me for the Council in many ways. It has shown me how the system works, it has shown me how the enemy thinks, it has also given me the opportunity to work with Darth Hurn, a current Council member. I believe I have learned much of what the Empire needs to remain the most prominent force in the galaxy."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:50 pm

“Exciting work my lord, your sacrifices cannot be praised enough. Can you tell us what you feel is the largest challenge facing our Empire today?” she asked politely with a smile.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:52 am

Jaheem took another pause, a thoughtful one "The largest challenge facing our Empire today? Stagnation. Being unable to move forward and adapt. The Empire is amazing but we need to learn how to be more flexible in our thinking and not so stuck on old ideals. When I take my seat on the council I will certainly push to move us toward a strong innovative Empire where people are judged based on their strength and service rather than other meaningless qualities."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:03 am

“You mentioned stagnation… how would your appointment benefit the Empire?” she asked with interest as she adjusted her glasses.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:10 am

"Dayi my appointment would have many benefits, I am a loyal son of the Empire and I want nothing more than to see it flourish into it's full strength. I will push for reform that will allow every citizen of our vast empire be judged based the merit of their strength. No long reserving the right to power for select people our leadership will be filled with those who earn it and deserve it."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:12 am

“How progressive, truly a man of all the people. I am impressed by your dedication, my Lord. Finally what do you feel is something that the people should know about you?” she responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:10 am

"Everyone should know I am here for change, I am here to help reclaim the glory the Empire has lost during this peace. Peace is a lie it is often said and it is true it is a dangerous lie one which allows people to become soft. I have fought for my chance here in this spot light, I have bled, I have been broken again and again, mind and body. Strife has made me, conflict has shown me the path to power and so it shall show the Empire. I have dedicated my life to service of this Empire and I will do it again from its highest echelons and any who oppose me will be met with all that I bring to bear, when the dust settles the strongest shall sit upon that seat and intend to prove myself as one such person." he said in clear tones full of conviction.

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Dayi nodded thoughtfully and said, “Such courage and conviction, Lord Abasi. I wanted to thank you for your precious time and really we have finished. We will need to take some promo shots but hopefully that was an enjoyable experience?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Jaheem Abasi on Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:59 pm

He gave her a small smile as his features relaxed a little "Thank you Dayi for allowing the people of The Empire to learn about me and hear my words. It was enjoyable indeed."

theme day 4 forward
Jaheem Abasi

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:18 pm

/scene
Dapper Dog

Return to People's Tower