[Day 2 - MA] Aspirant Interview with Dayi Risdol (Closed)

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

[Day 2 - MA] Aspirant Interview with Dayi Risdol (Closed)

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:15 am

The clean white studio is prepped and ready and Dayi is dressed in a crisp modest outfit that emphasizes the casual but is still eye catching. There are two seats and a small table with two glasses and a pitcher of water.

The interview was ready to go.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: [Day 2 - MA] Aspirant Interview with Dayi Risdol (Closed

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Lor Bellious came to the interview in a Carmen Sandiego-like trenchcoat, round chameleon shades and tactical heels, her lekku nonchalantly thrown over her shoulders.

"Hello Dayi. Thank you for the invitation." Her voice was resolutely mellow, one of a person who was confidently used to going on air. She took the seat, crossing legs with a side tilt. "I like your glasses. So what are we going to talk about today?"
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:28 pm

Dayi smiled and said, “Thank you.”

The staff were quick to get the twi’lek prepped fr the interview as Dayi continued, “This should be light fare, we will downplay your xenos nature and focus on you and have the audience get to know the real you. Just remember to use my questions in your response.”

“So, if I ask your name, say my name is… and such makes the editing easier.”

“Shall we get started?” she asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:37 pm

Moyr raised a henna-drawn brow at the mention of the talk being xeno-light.

"It's interesting to separate my rise among the Sith from my non-human background, with all the besting of privileged pumpkins on the way, but I suppose you know your audiences. On editing, do I get to authorise the final version?"

She rolled her shoulders.

"And I am always ready."
Sith Lord | Über-Twi'lek | Shadow | Many-faced Lethan | Has Already Won | Aspirant | No Known Master or Apprentice | Captain of the Bitch | Owner of La Belle Époque | Assistant: Razzya

Passion, X-30 Lancer, Fett Armour, Stims, Palm Stunner, Commlink, Datapad, Hans Scanner, Scramble Key, Virginia the Death Robot (sometimes)

"One must still have chaos in oneself to give birth to a dancing star." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:44 pm

“Our audiences do not like to feel threatened by the xenos, they yearn for simpler times bless their hearts. So let’s start with an easy one, can you tell me your name and a brief bit about your background?” she asked.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:29 am

"My name as a Sith Lord is Bellious. Before Darth Jadus discovered my talent and assigned me to study among the most remarkable year of Korriban students in recent history I had been an independent shipping contractor. My background allowed me to learn the realities of the galaxy first-hand. My early exposure to the corruption and depravity of the Republic has left me with deep hatred for it and an insatiable desire to see it coming down in flames. The course I have given to my life, now reaching for the Councillor seat, has set me on the path to do just that. In my lifetime I aim to see Coruscant burning and to take part in slaughter of the Senators and their Jedi lapdogs." She delivered it in a pleasant, conversational voice.

"I'll share a bit of a personal story with you, Dayi." She added confidingly, leaning in. "I had torn the crystal that now feeds Passion, my lightsabre, right from the bowels of a crazed, murderous acolyte in Korriban desert on my matriculation day, even before I first crossed the walls of the Academy!" She chuckled as if she had just shared a cupcake recipe. "It looks like the pull of the Dark Side has ever been strong for me."

Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:49 am

Dayi smiled and replied, “Vicious survivor, traits that serve any Sith well on the unforgiving world of Korriban birthplace of the Sith Order. Every patriotic citizen should long to see Coruscant burn for their crimes.”

She continued, “In what ways would be a different Dark Councilor from say, Darth Jadus?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:57 am

"In what ways would I be different? On one hand, there's much in Darth Jadus' legacy to build on, like his doctrines of galactic social engineering and subversive tactics. But the bigger challenge before Dark Council nowadays is that its practices and divisions to a good extent have entered obsolescence. The current fixation on power alone, and its military and technological aspects, is in contravention with the true spirit of the Sith Code. We don't need any single ultimate weapon, we already have it. Power can be drawn from an infinity of sources, and its sole purpose is to pave ways to victory and ultimately liberation in the Force. To topple the Republic, comparmentalising power needs to end, the division between Radicals, Conservatives and the rift between their respective domains discarded, and greater attention ought to be paid for demographic power. It's not even what Darth Hoshi is doing, because that's just another irregular army, however impressive. Weaponising whole societies by tapping into their Dark Side element inherent to their psyche in a total war is the future. As a Dark Councillor I will mount this unstoppable wave of asymmetric challenge to Republic's legitimacy and resources so it can become vulnerable by a cascade of own mistakes. In short, to collapse a giant on clay feet, smash the feet."

She paused to take a sip of water. "But to forge that future, we need to tap deep into the foundations of Sith tradition. I am against losing that focus following Darth Tanathon's demise. For me personally, great works of Naga Sadow and Exar Kun on Yavin IV have been a source of much insidious thought and violent inspiration, and I fully support the works of Darth Vengean and his excellent disciple, Lord Rath, to bring this primordial Dark Side world into full fold of the Empire. The great Sith Lords of the past give us a clear direction how ancient powers and ingenuity can coalesce into victory we seek. Thus while some brand me a Radical by default, I think I'll find a lot in common with more conservative Councillors like Darth Arya and Darth Ravage."

Lord Bellious

Postby Dapper Dog on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:01 am

Dayi listened and nodded and then said, “So to wrap this all up, what do you feel is something the people of the Empire would like to know about you, Lord Bellious?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Bellious on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:27 pm

She steered to the recording device to face it directly and turned her voice to pervasively persuasive. "Stability is the same as stagnation, and as big a lie as peace. If you hunger, if you want more, if you have the passion to grasp what you dream of and others tell you is impossible, I am your future Darth. If you are tired of empty reassurances about your security and welfare through accommodating what you deplore, I am your Darth to be. I will open the galaxy for you to cleave into it and be yours to claim by whatever amount of destruction brought upon your enemies is called for. I swear by and breathe by the Sith Code. I embody the aggressive, subversive foundations of this Empire that recognise no vocabulary beyond that of the Sith creed. I have long developed tools and methods to bring it about. Follow your passion, your anger and your hatred with me, and see greatness happen."

Lord Bellious

Return to People's Tower