[D5, EA] Hail to the King

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

[D5, EA] Hail to the King

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:00 am

After an eventful morning it was time for Lord Rath to keep an appointment. Leaving Lieutenant Hin behind to monitor things from the control room at Rath Tower, Jo'ren made his way to the lair of Darth Vengean. His master was severe, some would say abrasive, but he rewarded loyalty and excellence. It was time to see what that might entail.

Announcing himself, Jo'ren waited for an invitation to enter.
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Ship: The Terror Star | Sidekick: Lt. Ashley Hin | Powerbase: The Massassi
"A Sith chooses their own path, their own destiny."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Re: [D5, EA] Hail to the King

Postby Dapper Dog on Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:30 pm

The servants bade him enter the presence of Darth Vengean who was sitting at a desk looking at digital reports with a look that said he was not happy.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:54 pm

Jo'ren bowed deeply, noting Vengean's mood. He was rarely happy at the best of times.

"Master. You wished to see me." The reports were probably about the Outer Rim situation. "I bring some good news."
True Sith | Blade of Vengean | Dark Side | Massive | Nobody's Fool | Big Damn Hero | Monolith Mauler | Forge Master | Saber Savant
Wears: Armour of the First Wrath. Carries: Two customised lightsabers; utility belt with stuff.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:54 am

Darth Vengean gestured for Jo’ren to continue as he said, “Good news would be a change of pace.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:54 am

"Draahg's training is going well. I think he'll work out. But more importantly - I recovered a device that will allow me to improve and enhance weapons production."

He gave his Master a pleased look. "I may even be able to enhance our troops in...other ways. I might need a few volunteers though." Jo'ren shrugged.

"Tonight I'll return to my facility and see exactly what is possible, but it will be to our advantage regardless."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:02 pm

Vengean nodded and said, “You will have the volunteers, we will need them. Draagh has impressed me, continue your work with him. I will be departing to the Outer Regions, if we are going to bring… stability then I will do so my way, directly.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:07 am

Jo'ren nodded. "At least you will have all the supplies you need Master. And I will bolster our forces even further ." They had that going for them at least.

"When we last spoke you said you would test me, and make me stronger. If you have time, I am ready." He bowed respectfully.
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:46 am

Vengean stood and said, “You have yet to fail me, Jo’ren… a quality only one other had shown me and he has grown… unpredictable of late. It means that my expectations of you will increase.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 am

Jo'ren nodded, a serious expression set on his face. "I understand Master, and I expect nothing less. You have pushed me to excel and I have risen to the challenge. Together we show the galaxy what it means to be Sith."
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Postby Dapper Dog on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:24 pm

“We shall indeed,” he said leading his apprentice into the training chamber.

OOC: Due to Vengean’s guidance may purchase up to two skills for 5 XP, to a minimum of 5, less than usual even if not Class skills or a single talent for 5 XP less to a minimum of 5.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lord Jo'ren Rath on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Jo'ren follewd his master and learned much from his guidance. It was a gruelling session but he left feeling more confident in his abilities.

OOC: Nice, thanks!
Lord Jo'ren Rath

Return to People's Tower