[MM6] Brand New Day

Central arcology structure and capital building in New Adasta

[MM6] Brand New Day

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:21 am

They say that tomorrow is another day. Well it may be a brand new day but is still feeling the effects of the monolith fight. He stops by Xal's lab again to be taken a look at. He announces himself through the comm. "It is Remmington to see Xal about the follow up appointment."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2
"The nail that sticks out shall be hammered down."

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally
Remmington Thalalas

Re: [MM6] Brand New Day

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:31 am

"Of course.". GR8-1 led him to the lab once more.

"Good morning." Xal greeted him. "Sit down and I'll look at that wound again."

He injected himself again, to prepare his mind.

- - -
[MM6] Brand New Day, Stimpack Application to Raise Xal's Intellect, Average Medicine: 1eA+3eP+2eD 2 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Advantages and Triumph to Boost next Medicine check.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal
Suspicion: Trusted

Carries: Lab Coat, Datapad, Hand Scanner, Commlink, Lightsaber, Data Goggles
Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:39 am

Remmington nods and does as instructed. "Thanks a lot for seeing me again so soon."
Sith | Human | Fallen Sith Line | Mechanic | Duelist | Charming | Honourary Fett | Monolith Slayer | Exp 2

Carries: Backpack, Comlink (Handheld), Datapad, Glow Rod, Laminate Armour [Mandalorian], Lightsaber - Gram, Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Utility Belt

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:46 am

"It isn't a problem. I am pleased I can assist."

He cleaned the wound carefully and closed it. It would heal quickly now, without further issues.

- - -
Let's do this right this time...
[MM6] Brand New Day, Treating Rem's Lesser Crit, Average Medicine, 3 Boost (Medpac, Advantage, Triumph): 2eA+3eP+3eB+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
1 Crit (the least difficult) treated.
Sith Order ◈ Arkanian ◈ Mystic ◈ Alchemist ◈ Academic ◈ Scientist ◈ Not Mad, Just Disappointed ◈ Work in Progress ◈ Immortal

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:00 am

Remmington shakes his head and then closes and opens his eyes. He puts on a smile. "That feels a lot better. That annoying dizziness is gone."

He feels his right arm but it still feels broken. "Hmm... seems like it will take a little bit longer to heal my arm."

/ Critical Injury: 61 - Slightly dazed, Disoriented till the end of the Encounter
Awesome. Thanks!

Remmington Thalalas

Postby Xal Kimlya on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:22 pm

"I'm afraid there is only so much that can be done without time." he shrugged. "Our bodies need a chance to recover and mend, even with medicine to help it along."

Accompanied by GR8-1
Xal Kimlya

Postby Remmington Thalalas on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:26 pm

Remmington shakes his head. "No no. I am not blaming you or anything like that. I am very thankful for your help. Sometimes time is what is needed as you said to heal such is the Mechanics of Life."

Remmington Thalalas

Return to People's Tower